Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,564 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones (6150 Views)

Osinbajo Appoints Ismaeel Ahmed As SSA To Buhari / Governor Of Niger State Just Appointed An SSA To Help Him Keep To Time?! / Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by Nutase: 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
you will be too Buhari what Fani Kayode was to Jonathan -- A LIABILITY. Thee general should have a rethink.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by adamskutty(m): 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
cramjones:
It gladens me to receive a call today by two colleagues informing me that General Buhari may have well decided to make me one of his Senior Special Advisers. I will reveal more after swearing in. I will still remain on Nairaland regardless.

I am happy that I will be part of the CHANGE that Nigeria seeks. Long live the General.

We would work for a better, stronger, more peaceful and progressive Nigeria.

-CramJones
crammy jones jones grin . It gladens my heart as i read this news of urs. I will also like to use this medium to tell u and everyother person reading this that buhari also visited me in my private residence and promise to appoint me as minister of mumu and yabaleft's patient affairs in my dreams. grin grin grin

Anyway, if u are saying the truth and u are finally appointed, u can as well make arrangement for me and u in any 5 star hotel in town where we can have a lil chat like men. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by raumdeuter: 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
Buhari also called me to offer me the position of PRESIDENT, so you would be reporting to me

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
Can we please stop joking about his. You all have access to me here. Let us start discussing what concerns everyone, since I will be having an advisory role.

Thanks!

CramJones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by patrickmuf(m): 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
doctokwus:

I don't believe you one bit. But in d spirit of "there is no impossibility in life" against my unbelief,this is my candid suggestion to save your fading relevance on nland:
Post the initials of your names(to protect your identity I guess u wouldn't want to post your full names).
If any of the names of d special advisers,if such a post would even still exist,matches d initials you post here,then you would have regained your lost trust and respect and doubters like me can hide our heads in shame and publicly apologize to you.Deal?
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by Idrismusty97(m): 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
Yea he called me too. He want to make me the special adviser to the first lady.
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
doctokwus:

I don't believe you one bit. But in d spirit of "there is no impossibility in life" against my unbelief,this is my candid suggestion to save your fading relevance on nland:
Post the initials of your names(to protect your identity I guess u wouldn't want to post your full names).
If any of the names of d special advisers,if such a post would even still exist,matches d initials you post here,then you would have regained your lost trust and respect and doubters like me can hide our heads in shame and publicly apologize to you.Deal?

Have you seen a special adviser or minister trying to prove that he/she is that position on Nairaland? The fact that I come on Nairaland to interact with people does not make me a kid as your request suggest me to be. No sir! I won't post my initials. Let us all wait till General Buhari announces his ministers and advisers okay?

-CramJones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by ibietela2(m): 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
This MUMU again? I thought you said you were leaving Nairaland?

Were is that your Curtain babe? found her
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by ibietela2(m): 5:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
That will be scrapped in Buhari's administration. Didn't you hear that those who will work in Buhari's government will be small?

There will be nothing like Senior Special Advisers.

Crackjones this one your babe is not supporting you today undecided cry
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by vedd: 5:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
cramjones:
Is it robots that get to advice the president? I am not kidding! Why don't you wait till cabinet members and advisers are sworn in, and then i reveal it to nairaland.

-CramJones
You should have waited for the Buhari inauguration before revealing this...if there is any truth in it.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
vedd:

You should have waited for the Buhari inauguration before revealing this...if there is any truth in it.

You are right. Nevertheless, I am excited about the potential to serve the country that I love and contribute positively to it after years of rot and decay!

-CramJones
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by ibietela2(m): 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
[s]
cramjones:

Is it robots that get to advice the president? I am not kidding! Why don't you wait till cabinet members and advisers are sworn in, and then i reveal it to nairaland.

-CramJones
[/s]

GODDAMN IT, Y ARE THEY STILL WASTING TIME
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
ibietela2:

Crackjones this one your babe is not supporting you today undecided cry

Her support does not change what will be? Okay?

CramJones
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by ibietela2(m): 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
omenka:
Funny people. Smh.

See one of your brothers i wonder what him and his brother edaft abi eblind sorry egift will get. What about the kid demdem
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by coolitempa(f): 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
cramjones:
I will reveal the position and who CramJones is on the General's list after those that will work with are sworn in. It pays to believe in truth and fight for it. I am happy to be part of the CHANGE Nigerians yearn for.

-CramJones

shege banza....wéré buruku...... grin
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by hijacke(m): 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
Cramjones, when you get there remember me o
Dont mind them haters
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by vedd: 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
cramjones:
You are right. Nevertheless, I am excited about the potential to serve the country that I love and contribute positively to it after years of rot and decay!

-CramJones
I wish I can say goodluck. Best wishes then.

We all have tall dreams which are always not impossible.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by ibietela2(m): 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
cramjones:

Have you seen a special adviser or minister trying to prove that he/she is that position on Nairaland? The fact that I come on Nairaland to interact with people does not make me a kid as your request suggest me to be. No sir! I won't post my initials. Let us all wait till General Buhari announces his ministers and advisers okay?

-CramJones

Mtcheeeeeeew, nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
hijacke:
Cramjones, when you get there remember me o
Dont mind them haters

No, not in this government. When you say "remember me" what do you really mean? You are part of the problem and not the solution. You should be telling me to proffer workable ideas to the President. You should encourage me to serve well with dignity and integrity. Don't be part of the Nigerian problem by openly begging for "the national cake". Rather, be part of the solution by encouraging and advising me myself to proffer good advice to the President.

-CramJones

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by Rilikoko(m): 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
In what capacity do you think you will be appointed? Special adviser on what matter,any guess? @cramjones
Congrats in advance
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
cramjones:

CramJones
. cool cool
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by Sunshineluv(f): 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
Hope you are not going to point at some else on the list and claim to be the one.. FFK on my mind

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by vedd: 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
ibietela2:
Mtcheeeeeeew, nonsense
You're sounding too bitter. Not good for your health & development.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
Rilikoko:
In what capacity do you think you will be appointed? Special adviser on what matter,any guess? @cramjones
Congrats in advance

I don't know yet. The transition committee is still working with the President elect to pen down all the political positions that would be available. They are thoroughly reviewing the "Buhari covenant" to Nigerian's and trying to determine which areas will need advisers to bring it to reality. I have a few ideas about it, but I will keep it silent for now, till it is made public.

-CramJones
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by lekkie073(m): 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
cramjones:
Can we please stop joking about his. You all have access to me here. Let us start discussing what concerns everyone, since I will be having an advisory role.

Thanks!

CramJones
joke joker jokest cool
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by ibietela2(m): 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
cramjones:

CramJones

Guess what I don't give a poo
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by reborn1: 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
[s]
cramjones:
It gladens me to receive a call today by two colleagues informing me that General Buhari may have well decided to make me one of his Senior Special Advisers. I will reveal more after swearing in. I will still remain on Nairaland regardless.

I am happy that I will be part of the CHANGE that Nigeria seeks. Long live the General.

We would work for a better, stronger, more peaceful and progressive Nigeria.

-CramJones
[/s]

Scamjones seeking for attention since 1493BC

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by MEILYN(m): 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
Billyonaire:
I feel ashamed to even read this. You cant even bath very well, yet you can advise Buhari. Does it mean this Buhari is that f00lish to hire someone that doesnt even know how to think properly?
Coming from a poverty stricken, deluded f00l who has been going around naira land acting like a nuisance. That was so uncalled for. Jonathan's loss really touched you to the brim. You sound like someone who need's medical attention. We all know Cramjones is more learned and responsible than you can ever be.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by ibietela2(m): 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
vedd:

You're sounding too bitter. Not good for your health & development.

Who's this? Do I know you?
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by ibietela2(m): 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
. cool cool

Hmmmm...... I wonder what they will give you and your son demedem with your fake Igbo brothers Omenka, egift.

Nonsense..........
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by sammyyoung2(m): 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
cramjones:

The beauty about the world is freedom of speech. I did not ask you or anyone to believe. Believing me or not, will do or add nothing to me. I am only excited to be part of the CHANGE administration and contributing my quota for a better Nigeria. I remain in Nairaland to continue to engage with the youth who make up 70% of our population and not to remain "relevant" or "irrelevant" as you wish to term it. So please you are free to say what ever you want to say. Thank you!

-CramJones

FFK wannabe
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by MizMyColi(f): 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
Smhundecided
Apparently, there's a new pill in circulation, it's called Patriotamol.

Folks take it and in less than 24 hours, they begin chanting patriotism and love for dear country.

Hypocrisy just got a new wrapper.
Waow!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Not Dictating To Efcc,others Osinbajo / Breaking News. See The Number Of PVC Collected In The Unit For Rerun On Thursday / Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.