Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner (42585 Views)

Chika Ike Stuns In Yellow At AIT For Press Briefing Of Her Reality Show(pics) / Omotola Stunning In A Red Dress At A Press Confrence For Her Reality Show / Emeka Ike's Divorce Takes A Dramatic Turn As New Revelations Are Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by delishpot: 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
bombella:
Fellow nairalanders pls help me. I'm a student of microbiology in Delta State university. I'm from a humble home as my parents labor hard to pay my tuition. I have given my all to ensure that I study and have no reason to fail any course. This lecturer named A.A Anigboro BSc, MSC (Benin), an Urhobo man married with kids. He lives at Okhogoro in Abraka. Lecturer 11 (biochemical toxicology/molecular biology). This man has been failing me just to sleep with me. He has failed so many girls just cos of sex. No one is doing anything about it. He calls you with a private number and asks you to come to his house to sex him. We also have conscience and dignity for our bodies. I have younger ones and my parents aren't getting younger. They can't afford paying school fees for me every year. I'm lamenting for myself and the many girls who have to suffer years just because of the illicit pleasure of a adulterous married man. Whoever can get the attention of any authority should please help us female students in microbiology department in Delsu. It is so unfair. I can't be sleeping with lecturers when am studying and paying my fees for them to lecture me. Pls help somebody!!!

Hiannnn! Some men are wicked o.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by amokeme(f): 7:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
CyberEBOLA:
Sister please beg Rukayatu for some yarnsh pad naaa.
the boo is not complaining.. cool

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
bombella:
Fellow nairalanders pls help me. I'm a student of microbiology in Delta State university. I'm from a humble home as my parents labor hard to pay my tuition. I have given my all to ensure that I study and have no reason to fail any course. This lecturer named A.A Anigboro BSc, MSC (Benin), an Urhobo man married with kids. He lives at Okhogoro in Abraka. Lecturer 11 (biochemical toxicology/molecular biology). This man has been failing me just to sleep with me. He has failed so many girls just cos of sex. No one is doing anything about it. He calls you with a private number and asks you to come to his house to sex him. We also have conscience and dignity for our bodies. I have younger ones and my parents aren't getting younger. They can't afford paying school fees for me every year. I'm lamenting for myself and the many girls who have to suffer years just because of the illicit pleasure of a adulterous married man. Whoever can get the attention of any authority should please help us female students in microbiology department in Delsu. It is so unfair. I can't be sleeping with lecturers when am studying and paying my fees for them to lecture me. Pls help somebody!!!

Very sorry for this trap from the pit-of-hell lecturer but while you seek for help keep your identity secret. Your education must not be compromised. Kindly ask for help from National Human Rights Commission or women based NGOs.
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by Lopezway: 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
Airforce1:
Chika Ike pictured being carried by her palace guards as she made a special, dramatic entrance at her reality show.

Photos below

https://instagram.com/p/1xvJWpBnLR/

She is truly elegant!
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by Menace2Society(m): 7:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
Rubbish undecided
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by inice(m): 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
bombella:
Are there no police station over there?
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by veraiyke(m): 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
Reach out to God's knigdom society student fellowship in delsu der n narrate your ordeal. Dey ve some top lecturers n profs as members. Dey will help you. D best
bombella:
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by tonero230(m): 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
bombella:

What exactly do you want?
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by stayblack: 8:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
NA JUJU BE THIS..UNA DEY SERVE AM?
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
tonero230:

What exactly do you want?
she (the victims) need help...was almost in that sort of mess when I was a student... not a nice experience at all.
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by Tookool(m): 8:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
The POT BELLIED nikka on her left though .....aint no sexy men like me at where she is ?
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by joanana(f): 8:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
iyatrustee:
Looks like a scene from a flick to me oh.

This her cloth dey shine pass some people future sha!

Hahahahahha.. . Take am easy.. . Lwkmd grin
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
shachris03:

that ukwu is just foam. na padded ukwu be that.
hmmmm... Like say u don enta d place before..!!
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
bombella:
Hmmmm okay....
I guess Dr/prof . B.O George is still in that department and to think she is a lady with a good heart might help.
Again if you are sure you did well enough to get an E in his course, then take the matter to students affair.
But if that is the only course you have failed continually till 400L I doubt if they will make you have an extention for that course alone.. they will wave it. So you don't have to bother about your parents paying school fees for you every year.
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by therealtunji(m): 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
All these wannabe acts of follyhood people sha. Reality my foot.
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by victorazy(m): 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
mirexxx:
wow! see entrance gringrin na ceremony??

Not entrance but intro grin
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by mirexxx(f): 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
victorazy:

Not entrance but intro grin
lol i totally 4got cheesy
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by uch21(f): 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
iyatrustee:
Looks like a scene from a flick to me oh.

This her cloth dey shine pass some people future sha!
u sha get mouth
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
rokiatu:
Nollywood movies don brainwashed ha wala. Why the commotion? grin grin
Was it English or pidgin?
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by SURElee(f): 12:08am On Apr 23, 2015
bombella:

I also Graduated from MCB Abraka 2004. Never had a lecturer of BCH call for sex. U probably must have diFficulty passing your biochemistry elective courses. Study for your biochemistry courses , be punctual and no lecturer wud disturb you. God help you dear.
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by saltoftheearth: 12:39am On Apr 23, 2015

Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by nazaalwayzz: 12:50am On Apr 23, 2015
600 watts = 120,000 = Television set, radio set, dstv, and few lighting bulbs, use in a room capacity.

1.5 kva = 170,000 = TV set, Radio set, dstv, fan and few lighting bulbs , a room and parlour settings.

3 KVA = 230,000 = 3 bedroom flat, home entertainment devices, fans and lighting bulbs.

3.5 KVA = 280,000 = A little above 3KVA

5 KVA 500,000 Home entertainment devices fans, AC , freezers, fridges, water heaters.

10 KVA = 950,000 = Above 5KVA capacity usable in churches, mosques, offices, factories, hotels, companies.
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by SoniaFred(f): 1:17am On Apr 23, 2015
She look good
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by ManTiger(m): 3:38am On Apr 23, 2015
bombella:
I can feel your pain my sister but I doubt if the help can come from this site but leeme give u an insight. Prepare very well for his course, you might failed as expected but write the senate with proves of his sexual advances (Recorded conversation) and request for your exam script.

You might want to read about Dr. S.T. Akindele's Saga of OAU, Political sci dept if I'm right.

Be strong and courageous.
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by obinnati(m): 5:51am On Apr 23, 2015
bombella:

Give him wat he wants and go ur way bcus u are out of option except u are welcoming extra year u have a boyfriend that give it just assume he is the one and do f**king
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by Rajjah(f): 7:09am On Apr 23, 2015
Dont really like her joh
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by Rajjah(f): 7:10am On Apr 23, 2015
Dont really like her jor
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by davidebamidele: 7:15am On Apr 23, 2015
rokiatu:
Nollywood movies don brainwashed ha wala. Why the commotion? grin grin

Abeg roki baby, make me one follow see d yansh naa. I don check profile, nothing wey I see. Tnx.
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by haul: 7:38am On Apr 23, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

lucifer can nuke him in just a second if you want him to
bros your profile and topics na helele oooooo#i think you brainwashed
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by haul: 7:45am On Apr 23, 2015
SURElee:

I also Graduated from MCB Abraka 2004. Never had a lecturer of BCH call for sex. U probably must have diFficulty passing your biochemistry elective courses. Study for your biochemistry courses , be punctual and no lecturer wud disturb you. God help you dear.
na only you sabi book abi? Person say her lecturer dey disturb am for 2015,you dey say you graduate 2004. I think you more stupid to claim a graduate if you can't interpret a common post

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kcee Shops For Gucci Outfits & Joystick Opener (Pics, Video) / Joseph Yobo, His Wife Adaeze & Children In Christmas Family Pictures / Photo Of Miyonse And Debie-Rise Looking Like A Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.