Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Chika Ike Stuns In Yellow At AIT For Press Briefing Of Her Reality Show(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Stuns In Yellow At AIT For Press Briefing Of Her Reality Show(pics) (24213 Views)

“Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) / Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) / Chika Ike Wets Herself In New Photos For Her Reality Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Ike Stuns In Yellow At AIT For Press Briefing Of Her Reality Show(pics) by chimere66: 1:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
Nollywood star actress Chika Ike was at AIT to finalise move for the airing of her reality show African Diva on AIT.She briefed the press at the event and also revealed that her #AfricanDivaRealityShow# will be on air on AIT every Saturday by 10.30pm and Sunday by 9pm.

Present at the briefing were Bullet Energy Drink Rep, Epe Resort Rep,Director of African Diva Serah Donald and others.

See photos from the briefing above.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/nollywood-star-actress-chika-ike-on.html?m=1

Re: Chika Ike Stuns In Yellow At AIT For Press Briefing Of Her Reality Show(pics) by chimere66: 1:20pm On Oct 14, 2016

Re: Chika Ike Stuns In Yellow At AIT For Press Briefing Of Her Reality Show(pics) by chimere66: 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
chimere66:
More
more

Re: Chika Ike Stuns In Yellow At AIT For Press Briefing Of Her Reality Show(pics) by Calismart(m): 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
That RED sha angry

ANYTIME YOU KISS,THESE HAPPENS TO YOURead>http://storiesmagic.com/things-happen-kiss-dont-know/ |||

5 THINGS YOU DNT KNOW YOUR PHONE CAN DO
Read>http://storiesmagic.com/checkout-five5-amazing-things-never-knew
Re: Chika Ike Stuns In Yellow At AIT For Press Briefing Of Her Reality Show(pics) by icebebe(f): 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
Sweet delicious chika

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Stuns In Yellow At AIT For Press Briefing Of Her Reality Show(pics) by ezechueze(m): 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
OK
Re: Chika Ike Stuns In Yellow At AIT For Press Briefing Of Her Reality Show(pics) by nikkypearl(f): 2:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
Even the poster below me stuns in whatever he/she is wearing lipsrsealed
Re: Chika Ike Stuns In Yellow At AIT For Press Briefing Of Her Reality Show(pics) by Savvy2(f): 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
nikkypearl:
Even the poster below me stuns in whatever he/she is wearing lipsrsealed
kiss kiss
Re: Chika Ike Stuns In Yellow At AIT For Press Briefing Of Her Reality Show(pics) by pretydiva(f): 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
She looks frosh..me likey kiss
Re: Chika Ike Stuns In Yellow At AIT For Press Briefing Of Her Reality Show(pics) by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
that's ok ...nice one
Re: Chika Ike Stuns In Yellow At AIT For Press Briefing Of Her Reality Show(pics) by veekid(m): 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Chika Ike Stuns In Yellow At AIT For Press Briefing Of Her Reality Show(pics) by exlinkleads(f): 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
nice
Re: Chika Ike Stuns In Yellow At AIT For Press Briefing Of Her Reality Show(pics) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
is this 1 stunning

orisirisi

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Stuns In Yellow At AIT For Press Briefing Of Her Reality Show(pics) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
ok
Re: Chika Ike Stuns In Yellow At AIT For Press Briefing Of Her Reality Show(pics) by faitheverest(f): 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
Aunty Diva....
Re: Chika Ike Stuns In Yellow At AIT For Press Briefing Of Her Reality Show(pics) by EXLOVER(m): 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
Wetin concern us with Chika Ike wearing yellow outfit nah, she wan give us mtn card or make we drink lipton?

I just tire for dis Nigeria abeg if anybody wan go abroad make he let me know make i enta inside he bag i nor get visa.
Re: Chika Ike Stuns In Yellow At AIT For Press Briefing Of Her Reality Show(pics) by optional1(f): 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
Wen lala stic lala sees any post/thread dat consign a Nigeria actress/celebrity.....

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Stuns In Yellow At AIT For Press Briefing Of Her Reality Show(pics) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
Stunning grin grin

Nothing extra ordinary
Re: Chika Ike Stuns In Yellow At AIT For Press Briefing Of Her Reality Show(pics) by konkiworldwide(m): 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
umu Igbo amaka !...ma nwoke ma nwanyi.ha bucha so mma.Chukwu Okike Abiama kwochasiri aka kezie umu Igbo.
Ndi Igbo ndi nwe m ,ekele m unu!

5 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Stuns In Yellow At AIT For Press Briefing Of Her Reality Show(pics) by soberdrunk(m): 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
Picture 1, Guy in orange coat--facial expression---- "Chai see as this people just dey waste my time for this rubbish show, me way suppose dey House by now dey handle my 3rd wrap of Amala

Picture2, only guy----facial expression----How can that my gf miss her period in this Buhari era, these people nor know say i nor get time for this their rubbish angry angry

Chika 'Nosa'Ike i hope this show will add postive value to the lives of our girls and not teach them rubbish angry angry
Re: Chika Ike Stuns In Yellow At AIT For Press Briefing Of Her Reality Show(pics) by AlexCk: 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
The 2nd pix tho,

The girl on yellow nxt to chika Ike be like, "omo, make chika talk finish biko, hunger wan kee me here oo"
grin grin
Re: Chika Ike Stuns In Yellow At AIT For Press Briefing Of Her Reality Show(pics) by cosmic22(m): 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
bright yellow indeed..... smh
Re: Chika Ike Stuns In Yellow At AIT For Press Briefing Of Her Reality Show(pics) by sexymoma(f): 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
i can never ever watch that reality show for anything...seriously writing
i don foresee the thingy..na yeye e go be angry
Re: Chika Ike Stuns In Yellow At AIT For Press Briefing Of Her Reality Show(pics) by mustymatic(m): 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
sexymoma:
i can never ever watch that reality show for anything...seriously writing
i don foresee the thingy..na yeye e go be angry
Yeye dey bring money these days
Re: Chika Ike Stuns In Yellow At AIT For Press Briefing Of Her Reality Show(pics) by SucreB: 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
Sempumping:
is this 1 stunning

orisirisi

as they failed to complain about her bleaching bah?
Re: Chika Ike Stuns In Yellow At AIT For Press Briefing Of Her Reality Show(pics) by duduade: 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
And what does the reality show entails...

How will it bring our country outta of recession....

Nonsense
Re: Chika Ike Stuns In Yellow At AIT For Press Briefing Of Her Reality Show(pics) by reganthony: 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
Re: Chika Ike Stuns In Yellow At AIT For Press Briefing Of Her Reality Show(pics) by Kunleskey(m): 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Chika Ike Stuns In Yellow At AIT For Press Briefing Of Her Reality Show(pics) by ItzHoludex(m): 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
Re: Chika Ike Stuns In Yellow At AIT For Press Briefing Of Her Reality Show(pics) by Duru009(m): 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
I wonder who is the mugu senator that bankrolling all these......
Re: Chika Ike Stuns In Yellow At AIT For Press Briefing Of Her Reality Show(pics) by Ada9103(f): 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
konkiworldwide:
umu Igbo amaka !...ma nwoke ma nwanyi.ha bucha so mma.Chukwu Okike Abiama kwochasiri aka kezie umu Igbo.
Ndi Igbo ndi nwe m ,ekele m unu!

Udo diri gi nwanne mmadu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa Meets Tiwa Savage (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi Spotted At An Event: Hot Or Not / K.Brule Kelvin Broullette: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate| Biography & Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.