Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

O_o Woman Dumps 13 Of Her Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets In Water Because He Cheated - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / O_o Woman Dumps 13 Of Her Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets In Water Because He Cheated (2078 Views)

5 Ways To Save Your Phone When It Falls In Water / 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider / Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

O_o Woman Dumps 13 Of Her Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets In Water Because He Cheated by MissTechy(f): 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
Source MissTechy . com

If you are own an Apple product, please protect it with your life.

An *unknown man* probably had a heart attack when he discovered what his girlfriend did.

After she discovered that her boyfriend cheated on her, a woman with the twitter handle @foolishnessfly2 collected all her boyfriends Apple gadgets and dropped everything into a tub full of water ( this includes, an IPHONE, a Mac Workstation- OMG, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Apple Watch, IPad and all others you can identify) after which she took a picture of these Apple gadgets and sent it to him. By the looks of it, more than ten Apple devices were harmed by @foolishnessfly2.

Since its posting, it has received tremendous support, with over 15,000 retweets and almost 10,000 favorites - See the full images below:

Trust me, even if he tries the trick of leaving these gadgets in uncooked rice for 48 hours - it can never bring them to life sad

At the end of the day, you don't have to be a diehard Apple fan to feel the pain of this rather extreme punishment. So I humbly make an appeal to you all - Please and please, in the name of those expensive gadgets, make sure you think about how exposed your Phone or those expensive gadgets are the next time you feel like cheating.

Future Husband BEWARE!

By the way who knows the rough estimate of these apple gadgets

Re: O_o Woman Dumps 13 Of Her Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets In Water Because He Cheated by amsoslim(m): 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
MissTechy:
Source MissTechy . com

As usual google MissTechy cheesy

Re: O_o Woman Dumps 13 Of Her Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets In Water Because He Cheated by hahn(m): 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
She's so going to pay for it
Re: O_o Woman Dumps 13 Of Her Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets In Water Because He Cheated by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
shediot

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: O_o Woman Dumps 13 Of Her Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets In Water Because He Cheated by Babprosper20(m): 5:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
eeeyah, she dun buy market be dat
Re: O_o Woman Dumps 13 Of Her Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets In Water Because He Cheated by enoqueen: 5:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
Better pass say she kill am. tongue

Since na kill kill this days.!
Re: O_o Woman Dumps 13 Of Her Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets In Water Because He Cheated by Aminat508(f): 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
bombella:
Fellow nairalanders pls help me. I'm a student of microbiology in Delta State university. I'm from a humble home as my parents labor hard to pay my tuition. I have given my all to ensure that I study and have no reason to fail any course. This lecturer named A.A Anigboro BSc, MSC (Benin), an Urhobo man married with kids. He lives at Okhogoro in Abraka. Lecturer 11 (biochemical toxicology/molecular biology). This man has been failing me just to sleep with me. He has failed so many girls just cos of sex. No one is doing anything about it. He calls you with a private number and asks you to come to his house to sex him. We also have conscience and dignity for our bodies. I have younger ones and my parents aren't getting younger. They can't afford paying school fees for me every year. I'm lamenting for myself and the many girls who have to suffer years just because of the illicit pleasure of a adulterous married man. Whoever can get the attention of any authority should please help us female students in microbiology department in Delsu. It is so unfair. I can't be sleeping with lecturers when am studying and paying my fees for them to lecture me. Pls help somebody!!!
what is d meaning of dis for all threads?
Re: O_o Woman Dumps 13 Of Her Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets In Water Because He Cheated by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
Oyamilenu ooooooooooooooooo

undecided undecided undecided

bombella:
Fellow nairalanders pls help me. I'm a student of microbiology in Delta State university. I'm from a humble home as my parents labor hard to pay my tuition. I have given my all to ensure that I study and have no reason to fail any course. This lecturer named A.A Anigboro BSc, MSC (Benin), an Urhobo man married with kids. He lives at Okhogoro in Abraka. Lecturer 11 (biochemical toxicology/molecular biology). This man has been failing me just to sleep with me. He has failed so many girls just cos of sex. No one is doing anything about it. He calls you with a private number and asks you to come to his house to sex him. We also have conscience and dignity for our bodies. I have younger ones and my parents aren't getting younger. They can't afford paying school fees for me every year. I'm lamenting for myself and the many girls who have to suffer years just because of the illicit pleasure of a adulterous married man. Whoever can get the attention of any authority should please help us female students in microbiology department in Delsu. It is so unfair. I can't be sleeping with lecturers when am studying and paying my fees for them to lecture me. Pls help somebody!!!
Aminat508:
what is d meaning of dis for all threads?
Re: O_o Woman Dumps 13 Of Her Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets In Water Because He Cheated by Aminat508(f): 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
olaxco2f:
Oyamilenu ooooooooooooooooo

undecided undecided undecided

cc:lalasticlala, Abeg do something to dis
Re: O_o Woman Dumps 13 Of Her Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets In Water Because He Cheated by slimmyjimmy(m): 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
The girl go pay now lmao grin na you get my D
Re: O_o Woman Dumps 13 Of Her Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets In Water Because He Cheated by geepee11(m): 5:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
hahn:
She's so going to pay for it

simple.....no girlfrnd for business...
Re: O_o Woman Dumps 13 Of Her Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets In Water Because He Cheated by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
Apple group will compensate him..
Re: O_o Woman Dumps 13 Of Her Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets In Water Because He Cheated by PhoneGist(m): 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
cc @dragnet
Re: O_o Woman Dumps 13 Of Her Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets In Water Because He Cheated by RobinHez(m): 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
shocked it can only happen in a white man's land!!
She should be dropped in the water too chai!

1 Like

Re: O_o Woman Dumps 13 Of Her Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets In Water Because He Cheated by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
The iWatch is so expensive.
Cost of gadgets should trump $20,000
Re: O_o Woman Dumps 13 Of Her Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets In Water Because He Cheated by bigfatthing(m): 7:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
Try ds wt my 9ja peeps................ U go hear am
Re: O_o Woman Dumps 13 Of Her Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets In Water Because He Cheated by khassy(m): 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
if she tries this with me

I would dump her body in a soakaway pit for 3hrs den post the pics on my IG
arrant bascality angryangry

2 Likes

Re: O_o Woman Dumps 13 Of Her Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets In Water Because He Cheated by TheSureBabe: 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
Serves his cheating ass
Re: O_o Woman Dumps 13 Of Her Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets In Water Because He Cheated by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
I feel for him embarassed

O well! He should dust himself and buy again

RiP! apple gadgets!
Re: O_o Woman Dumps 13 Of Her Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets In Water Because He Cheated by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
He deserves it.
Re: O_o Woman Dumps 13 Of Her Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets In Water Because He Cheated by Alfred234(m): 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
if it were me I'll drown that b*tch and I'll make sure I have her death filmed.

Just Kidding but she's wicked sha.
Re: O_o Woman Dumps 13 Of Her Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets In Water Because He Cheated by Biggty(m): 9:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
If na me one girl try that rubbish with I will make sure she and her entire family pay for it

1 Like

Re: O_o Woman Dumps 13 Of Her Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets In Water Because He Cheated by encryptjay(m): 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
Naija babes no fit try am, they'll sell d gadgets instead.

1 Like

Re: O_o Woman Dumps 13 Of Her Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets In Water Because He Cheated by Pdizzle(m): 11:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
I'll film her death process.

1 Like

Re: O_o Woman Dumps 13 Of Her Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets In Water Because He Cheated by eonuegbu20: 11:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
WoW
Re: O_o Woman Dumps 13 Of Her Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets In Water Because He Cheated by femi4: 8:55am On Apr 23, 2015
I will drown her in that water
Re: O_o Woman Dumps 13 Of Her Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets In Water Because He Cheated by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 23, 2015
Brb
Re: O_o Woman Dumps 13 Of Her Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets In Water Because He Cheated by Bryt07: 9:51am On Apr 23, 2015
This thing dey pain me as if say na my fone she drop....

i could just arrange a bunch of guys to rape her...

or id stuff the mac tablet nd erry oda fin she threw awae in her punny..let her feel the pain am feeling....

yeah and id also pour fresh blended pepper inside the punny too...
Re: O_o Woman Dumps 13 Of Her Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets In Water Because He Cheated by Dsaintprodigy(m): 11:08am On Apr 23, 2015
TheSureBabe:
Serves his cheating ass

Really? Just bcuz he cheated, must they be 2geda. D only excuse she has to do that is if she bought them 4 him. Other than dat she must pay.
Re: O_o Woman Dumps 13 Of Her Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets In Water Because He Cheated by Elxandre(m): 11:35am On Apr 23, 2015
This is why I sometimes say many women are dumb.
Men get used as maga, yet they most times walk away heartbroken mumuciously when they discover their partners were never loyal. They don't even collect back their properties most times.

If you ever touch my property because we broke up, I swear, I'll make sure you end in jail!
Re: O_o Woman Dumps 13 Of Her Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets In Water Because He Cheated by LeonMacJames(m): 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mac workstation=315000ngn
Macbook pro =345000ngn.
Macbook air = 296000ngn .
APple watch =54000ngn.
Ipad =120000ngn.
Iphone = 130000ngn.
Total.=1260000ngn.

So becaused he cheated she destroyed 1260000ngn in property not to mention the valuable data in them ( cos I'm sure dat guy must be a geek to have all the apple products) . If I were d guy .

I would put fishing hook in her labia minora, and drag her to court , her daddy had better be rich .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elephone P4000, 4800mah Battery, 1GB RAM, 5-inch, 64bit And Android Lollipop / What Is The Meaning Of This Message From Glo? (screenshot) / Etisalat Goes For Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.