Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Please How Do I Make Payments For Mini Importation In Alixexpress Or Alibaba - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Please How Do I Make Payments For Mini Importation In Alixexpress Or Alibaba (1514 Views)

I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / Make Payments Online @ 210 Naira/$ (Aliexpress, eBay, Amazon etc.) LOWEST RATE! / A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Make Payments For Mini Importation In Alixexpress Or Alibaba by Pato5(m): 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
Good day;
I wish to start mini importation through aliexpress and alibaba.
I have studied my environment and settled to go for importation of watches. Surveyed prices online.
My problem is making payments. I opened a dormiciary account with gtbank. I tried making payments in alipay but was told that my card(master) is not supported.
Pls help me out.
Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Make Payments For Mini Importation In Alixexpress Or Alibaba by softeast(m): 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
Pato5:
Good day;
I wish to start mini importation through aliexpress and alibaba.
I have studied my environment and settled to go for importation of watches. Surveyed prices online.
My problem is making payments. I opened a dormiciary account with gtbank. I tried making payments in alipay but was told that my card(master) is not supported.
Pls help me out.
Thanks in anticipation.
If you are import from Alibaba, Thats easier. Because you can select the payment such as T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram and paypal.
In aliexpress, you can only use alipay.

This is kellen from China, We are manufacturer of Children footwear.
Re: Please How Do I Make Payments For Mini Importation In Alixexpress Or Alibaba by Pato5(m): 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
softeast:

If you are import from Alibaba, Thats easier. Because you can select the payment such as T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram and paypal.
In aliexpress, you can only use alipay.

This is kellen from China, We are manufacturer of Children footwear.
How do I use these options u listed.
Pls
Re: Please How Do I Make Payments For Mini Importation In Alixexpress Or Alibaba by softeast(m): 12:32am On Apr 24, 2015
Pato5:

How do I use these options u listed
Pls
You can ask the seller which payment they accept. Be sure that you find a honest seller if you select WU,Moneygram and T/T.
these payments you need go to bank for transfor.

(1) (Reply)

Stone Coated Roofing / Garri Ijebu, Cassava.. Exporting Nd Local Deal / Starting A Gsm Short Code Business Could Change Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.