Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

5 Types Of Nigerian Pastors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Types Of Nigerian Pastors (876 Views)

Can Nigerian Pastors Dress This Simple To Church? / Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) / Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Types Of Nigerian Pastors by khalebzy(m): 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
Here are the types of Pastors you can find in Nigeria
Hope you enjoy..

THE HOLIER THAN THOU

A.k.a the perfectionist, these set of pastors acts and talk like they have never committed sin.They are  always perfect in their own sight,they never seem to take to corrections and are most likely to be proud.Members of their churches tend to over-hype religious activities and this makes them a very lowlebel of social life.In many cases members are HusbandLess, wifeLess and looking tattered all in the name of serving God.These pastors keeps me wonndering if they ever had sex to give birth to their children.

THE SOJI/JASI PASTORS

Aka *Ride on Pastor* are the type that focus more on their physical appearance, they wear the latest shoes, wrist watches,hair cut etc.These set of pastors mostly attracts to their church we youths of this age because of the youthful frivolities they execute.They intimidate you with their speech eg. "When i was in America, When i was with Bill gates".These pastors are known to be stingy and only give out in order to put their names in the mouth of people.They leave you wondering in the question "are these christ like?"

THE PROPHECY PASTORS

They are called the prophecy pastors or prophets because they are fond of prophecying and conducting diliverance programs.Their churches are mostly filled up by people with afflictions.They can as well make you happy or sad with their prophecies and are referred to as soothsayers by the atheist and non-belivers.Most of them do this in order to gain popularity while some others according to Gods instruction.

THE PREACHERS

Are the ones that are gifted in preaching only, and their churches are filled with big men and women and people with less problem.Lets just say these are pastors meant for the comfortable ones in the society,if you take a Barren or blind person to their church, his/her condition would still be permanent.These set of pastor can use about 90% of church service hour to preach preach and preach.

THE HYPOCRITE PASTORS

These set of pastors cannot be but found in our society today, they carmourflage using Gods name and worship other demi-gods in their bedroom.These pastors are the ones that connotes the bible passage that says "In the End Time, False prophets shall arise..."They commit most of the dreaded attrocities in the church today eg. Fornication,Ritual,Adultery.I wonder if they ever knew that there is a special judgement for them in heaven.

At this point
I drop my Ink

Written & Edited by ceekay4you..com
Copyrights 2015
Re: 5 Types Of Nigerian Pastors by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
The greatest gift on the earth is the ability to communicate Godly wisdom to someone else, hence my respect for genuine pastors!

But as the type of pastors you just mentioned, hmmm! my brother, na only God know who dey truly serve am.

I have just decided to listen to any pastor if he is teaching from God's word, I am now very skeptical about prophecy from their mouths, even though I believe every prophecy in the bible.

I believe in having a personal relationship with God using the bible as my database and source of advice.
Re: 5 Types Of Nigerian Pastors by agarawu23(m): 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
Nigerian pastors been scamming us since 1880

only God knows who is serving Him
Re: 5 Types Of Nigerian Pastors by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
Lists everywhere, very soon we shall see list for types of kittycat that's if it has not yet been done
Re: 5 Types Of Nigerian Pastors by teemanbastos(m): 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
khalebzy:
Here are the types of Pastors you can find in Nigeria
Hope you enjoy..
THE HOLIER THAN THOU
A.k.a the perfectionist, these set of pastors acts and talk like they have never committed sin.They are always perfect in their own sight,they never seem to take to corrections and are most likely to be proud.Members of their churches tend to over-hype religious activities and this makes them a very lowlebel of social life.In many cases members are HusbandLess, wifeLess and looking tattered all in the name of serving God.These pastors keeps me wonndering if they ever had sex to give birth to their children.
THE SOJI/JASI PASTORS
Aka *Ride on Pastor* are the type that focus more on their physical appearance, they wear the latest shoes, wrist watches,hair cut etc.These set of pastors mostly attracts to their church we youths of this age because of the youthful frivolities they execute.They intimidate you with their speech eg. "When i was in America, When i was with Bill gates".These pastors are known to be stingy and only give out in order to put their names in the mouth of people.They leave you wondering in the question "are these christ like?"
THE PROPHECY PASTORS
They are called the prophecy pastors or prophets because they are fond of prophecying and conducting diliverance programs.Their churches are mostly filled up by people with afflictions.They can as well make you happy or sad with their prophecies and are referred to as soothsayers by the atheist and non-belivers.Most of them do this in order to gain popularity while some others according to Gods instruction.
THE PREACHERS
Are the ones that are gifted in preaching only, and their churches are filled with big men and women and people with less problem.Lets just say these are pastors meant for the comfortable ones in the society,if you take a Barren or blind person to their church, his/her condition would still be permanent.These set of pastor can use about 90% of church service hour to preach preach and preach.
THE HYPOCRITE PASTORS
These set of pastors cannot be but found in our society today, they carmourflage using Gods name and worship other demi-gods in their bedroom.These pastors are the ones that connotes the bible passage that says "In the End Time, False prophets shall arise..."They commit most of the dreaded attrocities in the church today eg. Fornication,Ritual,Adultery.I wonder if they ever knew that there is a special judgement for them in heaven.
At this point
I drop my Ink
Written & Edited by ceekay4you..com
Copyrights 2015
no. 1 e.g deeperlyfers8)
no. 2 e.g oyakhilomes grin
no. 3 e.g CACs
no. 4 e.g kumuyis,gbileakannis cool
no. 5e.gnew generation churches
na joke i dy o.. grin grin
Re: 5 Types Of Nigerian Pastors by tpiadotcom: 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
edozie04:
Lists everywhere, very soon we shall see list for types of kittycat that's if it has not yet been done

it has.

the thread is somewhere on the forum, dem no dey delete that kain topic, lailai.
Re: 5 Types Of Nigerian Pastors by khalebzy(m): 8:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
The greatest gift on the earth is the ability to communicate Godly wisdom to someone else, hence my respect for genuine pastors!

But as the type of pastors you just mentioned, hmmm! my brother, na only God know who dey truly serve am.

I have just decided to listen to any pastor if he is teaching from God's word, I am now very skeptical about prophecy from their mouths, even though I believe every prophecy in the bible.

I believe in having a personal relationship with God using the bible as my database and source of advice.

most pastors will say this your lifestyle is a sin
Re: 5 Types Of Nigerian Pastors by khalebzy(m): 8:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
teemanbastos:

no. 1 e.g deeperlyfers8)
no. 2 e.g oyakhilomes grin
no. 3 e.g CACs
no. 4 e.g kumuyis,gbileakannis cool
no. 5e.gnew generation churches
na joke i dy o.. grin grin
Make them catch, you go know say Obasanjo na Chimpanzee
Re: 5 Types Of Nigerian Pastors by An2elect2(f): 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
angry

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Says He’s Tired Of Worshipping The Devil…and God Spoke To Him / Which DEVIL Is Being Stoned In MECCA / Do You Believe These As A Good Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.