Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,253 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

The Agony Of An Agric. Student - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Agony Of An Agric. Student (6139 Views)

I Need An Agric Angel Investor For My Brood And Sell Business / How To Write An Agric Business Proposal For Poultry Or Fish Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Agony Of An Agric. Student by nassipickin(m): 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
COMPLETE PLANTATION KIT for CASSAVA/MAIZE/RICE@3X-ROI.

The kit is valued with the following specifications:

1). #750,000/hectare (where the hectare is less than or equal to three, x<=3)
2). #500,000/hectare (where the hectare is greater than or equal to four, x>=4)
3). Kit works anywhere your farmland is, Southwest Nigeria.
4). Kit is an international best practices protocol for farmland preparation and planting.
5). Kit hands over your farmland/plantation in six(6)-weeks from the date of purchase cum land allocation.
6). What's next than to wait for harvest and profit.

Further enquiries, please contact: The Heritage Consultant, +2347055115343-Whatsapp-line.
Re: The Agony Of An Agric. Student by nassipickin(m): 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
IN ALL YOUR GETTING.... GET UNDERSTANDING....
THEN GET WISDOM....TO DEVELOP....A VISION,
FOR ALL THE KNOWLEDGE FROM YOUR EDUCATION BE IT AGRIC. OR OTHERWISE WILL END UP....AS THIS....IF YOU DON'T HAVE A VISION FOR YOUR LIFE:

I'm Ema, a 4th year student of Agric, UNN.
Studying Agric is one of d worse thing that ever happen to me. Though different people had advised me not to change my dept telling me about what the nation holds for Agric Sector in d future.
But the issue is that Agriculture is a local science, not much of new stuffs are learnt especially here in Nigeria. You spend 5 years in the university, of which 1 year is spent clearing grasses, tilling, cultivating and cleaning animal pens. The worse thing is that u dont learn anything new this period that has not been said in the class. You are asked to identify breeds of cattle and species of leagues and grasses.
The class lectures are seldom interesting and requires too much of cramming.
One funny thing is that unlike doctors who graduate and starts practicing their profession, even first class agric student knows no better than u grandparents in cultivating. Modern farms do beta because of fertilizer, herbicides and machine which are not even made by the Agric students.
Ba3 low, gotta continue later.
Re: The Agony Of An Agric. Student by nassipickin(m): 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
COMPLETE PLANTATION KIT for CASSAVA/MAIZE/RICE@3X-ROI.

The kit is valued with the following specifications:

1). #750,000/hectare (where the hectare is less than or equal to three, x<=3)
2). #500,000/hectare (where the hectare is greater than or equal to four, x>=4)
3). Kit works anywhere your farmland is, Southwest Nigeria.
4). Kit is an international best practices protocol for farmland preparation and planting.
5). Kit hands over your farmland/plantation in six(6)-weeks from the date of purchase cum land allocation.
6). What's next than to wait for harvest and profit.

Further enquiries, please contact: The Heritage Consultant, +2347055115343-Whatsapp-line.
Re: The Agony Of An Agric. Student by Silvereze(m): 2:31am On Jun 05, 2017
jethro2:

Interesting.
Life is about having passion for what we do.
I study Geology for my 1st degree and Geophysics in 2nd degree.
But as God would have it, I am proud to be a farmer.
I trained farmers, agriculturist and agribusiness people.
I keep wondering why I never study Agriculture in school.
Why am I saying this?
. Its either you develop interest for what you are doing or you seek for what you have interest for.
Search yourself. What exactly do I enjoy doing even when there is no financial benefit.
You can also look inward. Agriculture is a large value chain. Its full of opportunities.
Wish you well

I'm so happy o chose Agriculture.. That's one of the best decisions I've made.

I have something cooking.. I'll contact you soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before You Start A Pepper Farm / Brahma Chicken For Sale / Noni Fruit Is Grown In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.