Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

See World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share Same Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share Same Boyfriend (1366 Views)

Meet The World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share One Boyfriend / Meet The World's Most Identical Twins Who Spent $250k On Surgery &share One Boyf / Meet The World Sexiest 47yrs Old Mother Who Share Her Sexy Bikini Online PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share Same Boyfriend by tolu4you: 12:38am On Apr 23, 2015
Identical twins Lucy and Anna DeCinque, from Perth,
Australia, have been named the world’s most identical
twins by TV producers in Japan.
The identical sisters were already pretty infamous around
the world for identical looks, same job, sharing one Facebook account, one bed and even one boyfriend. Now
they’ve being invited to appear on a game show to compete against a pair of Japanese identical twins to win the desired title.
The sisters completed various challenges which included
playing pranks on the public. After even a computer couldn’t tell them apart, they won the coveted title of
World’s Most Identical Twins. Speaking about their rivals
the girls said: “They would go to the shops without each
other and didn’t sleep in the same bedroom. See, we
wouldn’t do that. We wouldn’t leave each other by
ourselves.
We are never more than a few metres apart, wherever my
sister goes, I go as well. We follow each other. We never
get tired of each other, even though we’re always together. Of course, we argue. When you’re with someone 24/7 you’re going to have arguments and get on each other’s nerves. We always make up, though. We’re best friends so we never want to lose each other.”
The girls work in the same aged care centre, serving
meals to the elderly and take home one salary between
them. The twins, who still live with their mum, are currently dating 31-year-old electrical mechanic Ben Byrne, who they call The Chosen One. They’ve tried dating separate guys in the past but just say it’s easier to share.
“It’s not really weird to us. We have one boyfriend and all
three of us share the same bed. For guys, in their hearts
and dreams, they want two girlfriends. We have the same
taste in everything, so obviously we’re going to like the
same boy, too. We’re all together when we have sex, and if we like the same guy, so be it. Every date had to be a double date. It’s always double or nothing.”
The girls have been warned that their extreme closeness
could lead to serious problems in the future, especially if
one of them decides to get married and move away or if
one of them dies, but the twins remain unfazed. Lucy says, “We can’t imagine a day when we’re not in each others’ company. And, to be honest, I don’t think that would ever happen.”
naij.com

Re: See World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share Same Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 23, 2015
weyre ooo, same bf kee
Re: See World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share Same Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:22am On Apr 23, 2015
hmmmmm! una try well well!
Re: See World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share Same Boyfriend by Alexmania: 1:29am On Apr 23, 2015
Sumting is involve.. i no of such during my secondary sch dayz, bt nt 2dis extent of boifrnd. imagine d guy pricking their asses
Re: See World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share Same Boyfriend by illmatic101(m): 2:50am On Apr 23, 2015
To the boyfriend, I envy you wink

1 Like

Re: See World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share Same Boyfriend by Extom(m): 4:23am On Apr 23, 2015
Talk about having a thréésome with "the same person" cheesy
Re: See World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share Same Boyfriend by falcon01: 5:13am On Apr 23, 2015
buy one get one free
Re: See World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share Same Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 23, 2015
So my MAN na only you dey enjoy, 4 FEEDING BOTTLES....

With this, i believe you are being EXCLUSIVELY BBREASTFED....
Re: See World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share Same Boyfriend by tolu4you: 7:43am On Apr 23, 2015
how i wish na me b dat bf
Re: See World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share Same Boyfriend by Yustash001(m): 8:32am On Apr 23, 2015
The same boyfriend.?..news like that this is no longer strange to me cos have seen and heard enough...
Re: See World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share Same Boyfriend by khassy(m): 8:33am On Apr 23, 2015
you never see calabar twins that's why you call this resemblance

(1) (Reply)

Wow!!! Check Out Davido’s Ex-girlfriend Hort Photos | See / The Kardashian's Sisters Are Competing With Me - Amber Rose / Michael Jackson's Ghost Spies Neverland Ranch Viewers Considering Buying Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.