Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,342 members, 7,836,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Michael Jackson's Ghost Spies Neverland Ranch Viewers Considering Buying Mansion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson's Ghost Spies Neverland Ranch Viewers Considering Buying Mansion (1369 Views)

Woman Claims Michael Jackson's Ghost Rape Impregnated Her / Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage / Photo: Michael Jackson's Ghost Caught Moonwalking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Jackson's Ghost Spies Neverland Ranch Viewers Considering Buying Mansion by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 30, 2015
As the King of Pop's former home has gone on sale, it is said something strange is in the neighbourhood.

Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch is up for sale - but potential buyers are reportedly being warned off from beyond the grave.

It is said viewers of the mansion and 2,700 acre estate - which he bought in 1987 and lived in for more than 15 years - have been put off by a ghostly presence.

According to the Daily Star, an estate agent source said: "Local people say Jackson’s spirit has been haunting his estate since he died.

“Investors and visitors considering buying the property are warned that workers on the ranch have claimed the King of Pop haunts the premises.”

It seems there's something strange in MJ's old neighbourhood - and not just the £65 million price tag.

It was revealed earlier this week the estate - which includes six bedrooms, a 50 seat cinema and two lakes - has gone on sale.

However, the amusement park rides it was once famous for have now gone, as have the orangutans and an elephant that used to live there with the eccentric singer.

Last year, four photographers found their way into the then-abandoned estate and snapped the grounds as it was.

Three of them anonymously spoke to Vice.com following the adventure, but denied being scared by the mood of the place.

One said: "I remember that vividly, actually. I didn’t find anything that creepy about the whole thing.

"I found it really odd and different, but I wasn’t scared at any moment. I think none of us were really scared. Mostly we felt like we shouldn’t be invading the privacy of someone else."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/michael-jacksons-ghost-spooks-neverland-5790611

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Michael Jackson's Ghost Spies Neverland Ranch Viewers Considering Buying Mansion by kenedy175(m): 11:46pm On May 30, 2015
He lives on. MJ the king of Pop
Re: Michael Jackson's Ghost Spies Neverland Ranch Viewers Considering Buying Mansion by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 30, 2015
kenedy175:
He lives on. MJ the king of Pop
Lol
Not funny dude...
Re: Michael Jackson's Ghost Spies Neverland Ranch Viewers Considering Buying Mansion by kenedy175(m): 11:53pm On May 30, 2015
vimi:

Lol
Not funny dude...
I had always wished he was alive.
Re: Michael Jackson's Ghost Spies Neverland Ranch Viewers Considering Buying Mansion by Nobody: 12:02am On May 31, 2015
kenedy175:

I had always wished he was alive.
Lol,
Yh Yh I understand exactly how uu feel bruv... *got hugs n hankie iif u need em* #emotional
Re: Michael Jackson's Ghost Spies Neverland Ranch Viewers Considering Buying Mansion by kenedy175(m): 12:11am On May 31, 2015
vimi:

Lol,
Yh Yh I understand exactly how uu feel bruv... *got hugs n hankie iif u need em* #emotional
At this moment, only a hug from MJ will do grin
Re: Michael Jackson's Ghost Spies Neverland Ranch Viewers Considering Buying Mansion by Nobody: 12:31am On May 31, 2015
kenedy175:

At this moment, only a hug from MJ will do grin
Lol.. just sleep iit off it'll pass. #timeHeals grin
Re: Michael Jackson's Ghost Spies Neverland Ranch Viewers Considering Buying Mansion by kestolove95(m): 1:00am On May 31, 2015
MJ was olready a ghost b4 he died
Re: Michael Jackson's Ghost Spies Neverland Ranch Viewers Considering Buying Mansion by Nobody: 11:04am On May 31, 2015
kestolove95:
MJ was olready a ghost b4 he died

Lol...

(1) (Reply)

The Most Awkard Team Picture Ever: Can U Identify The Football Team? / I Was Given N2m For Mentioning Akpabio’s Name In A Song' – MC Galaxy / Lola Omotayo Responds To Woman Who Called Her Out On Instagram Over Her Eyebrows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.