Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (906726 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by athenswonders: 7:46am On Dec 05, 2020
Bro, I never doubted the claims here on paying semester tution fee and getting your visa... Rather I doubted the agent because I sensed he was trying to lobby me to a school and get hs percentage... But that's all gone now, because i have cut him off and I'm doing all this myself.... So please what ever questions I asked here tho amateurish is very helpful for me... You all are my real gees and I asked because I know there are avalanche of information I can get from here based on experience. See all this agents na scam!!!

Thanks for the info again.. Now I ask, What school did you get admission to, was it Opole?

[quote author=Ykhgu1 post=96743704][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by kcaller: 8:38am On Dec 05, 2020
athenswonders:
Oh sorry about that bro... Well I'm certain you won't remain in naija thks coming 2021.... You didn't meet the score? What score exactly... Is there a score during interview or we talking about your grading GPA?

Also, what school are you looking at applying.. I want to do this myself but I'm not experienced in it particularly after getting admission and all those documentation bla bl

The interview score. Scored 75.5 and the cutoff was 78.... I’m currently looking at University of Agriculture, Kraków... I replied your mail already
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cutealexio(m): 9:00am On Dec 05, 2020
Hello everyone, please what does this number 4 item means?

Re: Polish Student Visa by Shogun200: 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2020
Cutealexio:
Hello everyone, please what does this number 4 item means?
your acceptance letter in polish, your school will give it to you.

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by RealEstateGuru8: 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2020
Hello gurus in the house, Can a pregnant woman with a baby, apply to Poland University and be granted Visa?
Re: Polish Student Visa by GreatSage: 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5833204/being-black-berlin-germany/48
Read about Poland guys from danilehouston's view. I would need honest review about self sponsoring oneself in a polish school while hustling with students jobs in Poland.
Re: Polish Student Visa by athenswonders: 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2020
@kcaller

Sorry, seems like I have no access to my email anymore... I should leave you with my email address or you may leave me with yours, I should quote you on a dead thread now

[quote author=kcaller post=96748291][/quote]
Re: Polish Student Visa by samzy66: 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2020
must one pay the complete tution fee before getting visa
i wanna pay for just a semmester first can this work out
Re: Polish Student Visa by athenswonders: 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
Yeah.. you can proceed with just a semester payment... You are good!!! What school are you applying to btw?

samzy66:
must one pay the complete tution fee before getting visa
i wanna pay for just a semmester first can this work out
Re: Polish Student Visa by athenswonders: 12:34am On Dec 06, 2020
Now I'm about to ask a lane question..

When applying for schools, do you pay the application fee for every school applied for or you can apply as many as you want as long as you use a uniform portal for application to a schools ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by athenswonders: 1:01am On Dec 06, 2020
I may have misinterpreted this tho, but that was exactly what I was talking about @bolded... You need to pay a year tution fee and not semester before visa is issued hence can be denied...

@kcaller
@ykhgu1

Can you see the bolded!

Now if you know anyone here or anyone here knows anyone who paid tution for just a semester and got their visa approved, please speak out!!! This will do us all good.

Peace!

1768VG:

About the exact amount to put in you cc i can't say specifically because it varies based on different factors
1. The amount you paid for accommodation
2 your tuition fee per year because visa is granted only for one year you renew when you get to Poland.

About dropping all the money in cc once, I don't think that will have any effect because you just go with letter from Bank stating how much u have in your cc(i opens my cc sept. 25 or so my appointment date was Oct ) so no big deal.

No harm in asking questions, is even good u ask in the group if I made mistakes others can correct.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Maize621: 4:52am On Dec 06, 2020
I have been in poland for some days and I paid for just first semester wink

athenswonders:

I may have misinterpreted this tho, but that was exactly what I was talking about @bolded... You need to pay a year tution fee and not semester before visa is issued hence can be denied...

@kcaller
@ykhgu1

Can you see the bolded!

Now if you know anyone here or anyone here knows anyone who paid tution for just a semester and got their visa approved, please speak out!!! This will do us all good.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Amanee(f): 7:14am On Dec 06, 2020
athenswonders:
Now I'm about to ask a lane question..

When applying for schools, do you pay the application fee for every school applied for or you can apply as many as you want as long as you use a uniform portal for application to a schools ?

There is no uniform portal so you pay for all the schools you'll be applying for
Re: Polish Student Visa by athenswonders: 7:47am On Dec 06, 2020
Ohh okay!!! Lastly, what school were you admitted and how is poland thus far!!! Did you find it hard to settle in (accomodation)

Maize621:
I have been in poland for some days and I paid for just first semester wink

Re: Polish Student Visa by Maize621: 8:29am On Dec 06, 2020
Poland is okay... Come along with all your school credentials, Accommodation inclusive to avoid problems at he port of entry.. Good luck on your application

Cheers..

athenswonders:

Ohh okay!!! Lastly, what school were you admitted and how is poland thus far!!! Did you find it hard to settle in (accomodation)

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by athenswonders: 8:33am On Dec 06, 2020
Make me understand please.... Accomodation is inclusive to the fees, or how do we pay for accomodation and how many months can one pay for.... This is the only dilemma I'm facing.. you pay tution fees when you've gotten admission and then what happens to accomodation... Do you pay when you arrive there or you book.. please explain the process

Maize621:
Poland is okay... Come along with all your school credentials, Accommodation inclusive to avoid problems at he port of entry.. Good luck on your application

Cheers..

Re: Polish Student Visa by omoluka: 1:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
Hello guys, which country between Lithuania and Poland offers the best opportunity for international students ?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by athenswonders: 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
My brother this is a polish thread... If you haven't make up your mind, keep sourcing.

omoluka:
Hello guys, which country between Lithuania and Poland offers the best opportunity for international students ?

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Ykhgu1: 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
athenswonders:

Bro, I never doubted the claims here on paying semester tution fee and getting your visa... Rather I doubted the agent because I sensed he was trying to lobby me to a school and get hs percentage... But that's all gone now, because i have cut him off and I'm doing all this myself.... So please what ever questions I asked here tho amateurish is very helpful for me... You all are my real gees and I asked because I know there are avalanche of information I can get from here based on experience. See all this agents na scam!!!

Thanks for the info again.. Now I ask, What school did you get admission to, was it Opole?

No issues man. Yes I was admitted in Opole International business management department. We are about 40 students in the class and about 18 are Nigerians..... See you on top

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Metrics4tea: 5:01am On Dec 07, 2020
I applied for a master degree program at Warsaw university of humanities and I was asked to apply through an agency, and they even recommended one for me, is that the right process?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ashirioluwa: 5:28am On Dec 07, 2020
RealEstateGuru8:
Hello gurus in the house, Can a pregnant woman with a baby, apply to Poland University and be granted Visa?

Nigeria don finish. Madam please have your baby first before going to school because I don't know how you want to cope with your pregnancy then baby and school altogether

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by kcaller: 5:43am On Dec 07, 2020
Metrics4tea:
I applied for a master degree program at Warsaw university of humanities and I was asked to apply through an agency, and they even recommended one for me, is that the right process?

Some schools will link you up with agencies
Re: Polish Student Visa by samzy66: 7:52am On Dec 07, 2020
Pls am at MOE NOW to legalize my documents can someone brief me on the exact documents and also how I can go about the mfa cus they said it's closed ..pls someone help
Re: Polish Student Visa by kcaller: 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
samzy66:
Pls am at MOE NOW to legalize my documents can someone brief me on the exact documents and also how I can go about the mfa cus they said it's closed ..pls someone help

You can only do MFA after MOE.... what do they mean by closed?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Metrics4tea: 12:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
kcaller:

Some schools will link you up with agencies
Ok. I just want to know if Warsaw university of humanities uses agency in their admission process so I can proceed
Re: Polish Student Visa by neccki: 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2020
Metrics4tea:

Ok. I just want to know if Warsaw university of humanities uses agency in their admission process so I can proceed

What else do you want again after the school Authorities has directed you to an Agent. It's either you take the advice of the University of you look for another school that doesn't use an Agent.
Re: Polish Student Visa by kcaller: 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
Metrics4tea:

You already said you were directed by the school to the agency.... you just have to use the agency or find another school
Re: Polish Student Visa by Sheney: 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
Brother, I would appreciate if we could link up and journey this waka together since you are experienced on this Poland waka.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Modupeoluwa123(f): 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
athenswonders:
I Just feel my SOUL is attached to schooling in Poznan, precisely Adams Mickelicz(didn't spell that well) university...

Okay, maybe not in Adams uni but any uni in Poznan..

Why is this?

1. My course is ridiculously cheap (about 1350 euro)

2. The cost if living there is affordable and things are not expensive there like other capital cities

3. Lots of jobs opportunities (even when you speak english) as throughly researched on quora, youtube, Facebook, and from.persons living there.

4. It is multi cultural and it suits my course which is journalism..

My only concern is Adams Uni admission portal opens up June 1st, which is very far.... While I'm not looking at applying now until April... I'm looking at for a school as alternative in Poznan with the admission opening April...

Or maybe not in Poznan anymore, maybe in other cities but the tution fee musnt be all expensive cos I'm sponsoring myself and I'm a realist here....

Is it worth the wait for June, because Its pretty far for me and I may just contract an agent... Please your recommendations... (This is from a confused guy)

Maybe anyone in that school or poznan could help
Hello, we are on the same page. I’m applying to to this school and for this same course come June. Can we roll before the said date of application?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Sheney: 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
Please can anyone in the house help on how to book for legalization at the embassy. I tried to do that but saw there is no date until 29/01/2021.
I need to book this date please so as to be able to apply for admission.
Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by samzy66: 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2020
please can someone refer me to where he or she did their medical fitness certificate here in abuja
Re: Polish Student Visa by athenswonders: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2020
Lol... Sure we can... But I have been communicating with the school and it starts June..... (Thats far)..

Mail me at emperorsversion@gmail.com so we roll..

Modupeoluwa123:

Hello, we are on the same page. I’m applying to to this school and for this same course come June. Can we roll before the said date of application?

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.