Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (908996 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Jihediwa: 8:42am On Apr 24
Not so certain but check university of Warsaw and Wroclaw institute of technology
Re: Polish Student Visa by Okupevi1985: 12:18pm On Apr 24
Jihediwa:
Not so certain but check university of Warsaw and Wroclaw institute of technology
Thank you for the reply
Re: Polish Student Visa by OscarJaden(m): 10:24pm On Apr 24
Okupevi1985:
Hi everyone, Is there any school that is still accepting application for September intake masters in data science or business analytics?
Maria Curie-Skłodowska University
Re: Polish Student Visa by Okupevi1985: 10:02am On Apr 25
OscarJaden:
Maria Curie-Skłodowska University
Thank you so much but they don't have data s science
Re: Polish Student Visa by freedomtours(m): 8:44am On Apr 30
Visa appointment and Legalization Appointment available now.
Things have started improving now, not as it use to be before.
I can assist anyone interested.
Re: Polish Student Visa by thankfulgal6996: 12:43pm On May 01
Please explain to me what this means, supplement is it just my waec or testimony,
also do i need to book appointment to legalised this document or the one at foreign affairs is sufficient

Legalized or certified apostille with Polish or English translation of the secondary school-leaving examination certificate and supplement - delivery deadline: 06/05/2024
Legalized (validated) or apostilled of your certificate of secondary education (including the supplement) that makes you eligible for admission into higher education in the country where it was issued - delivery deadline: 06/05/2024
Re: Polish Student Visa by JJCE(m): 5:36am On May 02
Have sent you Pm kindly reply.
Re: Polish Student Visa by JJCE(m): 5:38am On May 02
heldworld:
Follow who know Road. You have to pay else you keep waiting.
Looks less difficult than it is.
Now @ this phase, wish me goodluck.
Credits to @JMG12.

Have sent you Pm kindly reply
Re: Polish Student Visa by JMG12: 3:25pm On May 02
I have responded.
JJCE:

Re: Polish Student Visa by OscarJaden(m): 8:27pm On May 02
JJCE:

also payed and got mind
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ifemariam: 1:06am On May 03
Lance008:

Yes
please I need Poland appointment,I have been doing electronic drawing for like 2months now
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ifemariam: 1:14am On May 03
OscarJaden:
also payed and got mind
I need a poland appointment,please anybody who can give me a sure agent ,my WhatsApp is 08153732535 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Re: Polish Student Visa by Eldridge9: 6:44am On May 03
Hello everyone, I just applied to Poznań University of Life Sciences and will hopefully upload all the required documents this week. Please I’ll need guidance from anyone here with experience on how the process works from applying for admission to getting a visa appointment and so on.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Kboy2020: 8:33pm On May 03
Hello, if you're having problems with authentication of documents at ministry of education and foreign affairs in Abuja or unable to do it by themselves due to busy schedules be assured that all can be done from the comfort of your city by just a chat on my WhatsApp number+2348063426080.
Re: Polish Student Visa by freedomtours(m): 7:41am On May 04
Ifemariam:

I need a poland appointment,please anybody who can give me a sure agent ,my WhatsApp is 08153732535 🙏🙏🙏🙏

I will get you appointment is it for Legalization or study or work visa ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by TadeDetule: 9:45am On May 04
Let's see how it goes

abnur14:
salutations to my fellow niralanders
I am sure many of us aspire to study in Poland. I have come forth to creating this topic for those of us who have such ambition. polish universities have opened their application for admission I am currently applying for aerospace engineering in Warsaw university of technology .I am yet to receive my acceptance letter but as we all know the admission isn't the problem, the problem is acquiring a visa. Therefore i want us all to share our ideas on how to tackle that visa . I would also try responding to questions within my knowledge so please all should try contributing .if u hv visited the embassy recently pls update us.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Tife4real: 9:45am On May 04
Let me go through the page
trustee20:

Congrats! man.
Its not easy. Four years ago i applied for polish student visa, and was denied based on the balance on my sponsor's bank statement. The experience was so sad. But you made it, so happy for you, congrats once again.
Re: Polish Student Visa by TadeDetule: 9:49am On May 04
emmanuel90:

Guy chillax o...

Polish embassy say 3months before ur progam...if u go dey apply earlier than dat...dey fit dey believe say ure not going for the sole purpose of studying o

My 2 cents

What do you mean with this please
Re: Polish Student Visa by Tife4real: 9:49am On May 04
emmanuel90:

Guy chillax o...

Polish embassy say 3months before ur progam...if u go dey apply earlier than dat...dey fit dey believe say ure not going for the sole purpose of studying o

My 2 cents
can you please, advice me on this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.