Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (910263 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by ricasteve(m): 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
Hardefillar1:

Was the same for me
You’ll collected original copies. Your sponsor will notarize those documents in his place of residence. Then use courier service to deliver it to you. Note: all financial documents and sponsorship letter must be original
please check your email
Re: Polish Student Visa by Hardefillar1(m): 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
ricasteve:

please check your email

Nothing here
Re: Polish Student Visa by Moonflower: 1:18am On Dec 18, 2020
Hardefillar1:

Congratulations
Where are you coming to??

Lublin dear

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by bekeechidi(m): 10:12am On Dec 18, 2020
Anifowose70:

They’ve open admission already

Its only for Agric students na
Re: Polish Student Visa by Edintee: 11:18am On Dec 18, 2020
Alex246:

I can help u get appointment date but am not sure I wil have time on Thursday.

Hello Alex, congratulations!

I have been having challenge on booking appointment.
The next booking date is 17/01/2021. Please how can you assist me? It's urgent please.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Edintee: 11:25am On Dec 18, 2020
Moonflower:
I got my visa!!!!!!! Thank God..I know how hard this journey was..so I’m willing to share all I know about getting admission and applying for the visa

Congratulations!

Please I have a few questions;
Did you book appointment via the Ministry of Education website before you took your documents to Abuja for authentication?
Can you list the documents you legalized at the polish embassy?
Do I need to submit police report/clearance certificate with other documents on my appointment date?

I will appreciate your swift response. Thanks!
Re: Polish Student Visa by Alex246: 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
Moonflower:
I got my visa!!!!!!! Thank God..I know how hard this journey was..so I’m willing to share all I know about getting admission and applying for the visa
Congratulations, am so happy many of us here got out visas.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Alex246: 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
veneza:

Is there no age limits to bsc programs?
I don't knw about that but am 32 years and I applied for BSc and they gave me.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Alex246: 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
veneza:

are students allowed to buy a one way flight ticket as a student
apart from your financial statement, can one be able to manage a million for Poland students visa package?

Yes, I bought one way ticket.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Moonflower: 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
[quote author=Alex246 post=97194058]
Congratulations, am so happy many of us here got out visas. [/quote

Honestly the whole thing wasn’t easy
Re: Polish Student Visa by Papideeee: 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
Moonflower:

Congratulations. Can you please share the information and how much is the fees. Some of us are new to this thread

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Winifred2015(f): 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
Please is it credit card or Bank statement
Re: Polish Student Visa by AJ85: 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
My sponsor is based in the United state. Can her statement and pay slip be enough? I am meant to resume for Masters in International Relations at Vistual University in February. I plan paying my tuition this month. Anyone applying to same school? Is there a Watapp group.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Moonflower: 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2020
[quote author=Edintee post=97191311]

Congratulations!

Please I have a few questions;
Did you book appointment via the Ministry of Education website before you took your documents to Abuja for authentication?
Can you list the documents you legalized at the polish embassy?
Do I need to submit police report/clearance certificate with other documents on my appointment date?

I will appreciate your swift response. Thanks!

I went myself for the authentication at MOE and Mofa
I legalized only my waec result at the polish embassy
No you don’t need to submit any clearance certificate
Re: Polish Student Visa by Moonflower: 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
[quote author=Winifred2015 post=97197587]Please is it credit card or Bank statement

Read through the thread, you’d see they don’t accept bank statements
Re: Polish Student Visa by Winifred2015(f): 5:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
AJ85:
My sponsor is based in the United state. Can her statement and pay slip be enough? I am meant to resume for Masters in International Relations at Vistual University in February. I plan paying my tuition this month. Anyone applying to same school? Is there a Watapp group.
please check your inbox
Re: Polish Student Visa by Edintee: 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
[quote author=Moonflower post=97200718][/quote]

@Moonflower, thanks for the response.
So I don't need to legalize my University degree certificate and my transcript at the polish embassy?

Please help to clarify.
Re: Polish Student Visa by bekeechidi(m): 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
Winifred2015:
going to Vistula too please how do I join the group I need helpo please

Please do u know if Vistula university is still accepting application for February masters degree
Re: Polish Student Visa by AJ85: 12:36am On Dec 19, 2020
My sponsor is based in the United state. Can her statement and pay slip be enough? Since she lives in America. I am meant to resume for Masters in International Relations at Vistual University in February. I plan paying my tuition this month. Does my sponsor have to pay it to the school directly?.
Re: Polish Student Visa by DogLordNigeria: 6:11am On Dec 19, 2020
bekeechidi:
yes

Please do u know if Vistula university is still accepting application for February masters degree
Re: Polish Student Visa by bekeechidi(m): 6:23am On Dec 19, 2020
[quote author=DogLordNigeria post=97214963][/quote]

Thanks God bless you
Re: Polish Student Visa by AJ85: 10:12am On Dec 19, 2020
My sponsor is based in the United state. Can her statement and pay slip be enough? Since she lives in America. I am meant to resume for Masters in International Relations at Vistual University in February. I plan paying my tuition this month. Does my sponsor have to pay it to the school directly?.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Tennyson18: 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
Is anyone applying to University of Opole, or University of Gdansk, next year??.

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Moonflower: 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2020
[quote author=Edintee post=97205140]

@Moonflower, thanks for the response.
So I don't need to legalize my University degree certificate and my transcript at the polish embassy?

Please help to clarify.

You’re going for masters
Documents for legalization are your bsc certificate and transcript.

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.