Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,838 members, 7,813,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (905561 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by neccki: 3:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
fancyto:
Hello please I need an assistance here, I am in poland, studying the polish in their language school. But recently got an admission for a BSC programme in Germany, can I just cross with my temporary residency to Germany or I would have to reapply at the german embassy poland.
Thanks.

You will have to apply for VISA at the German Embassy in Poland. Make sure you have the requirements tho for the German Student VISA.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by fancyto(m): 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
neccki:

You will have to apply for VISA at the German Embassy in Poland. Make sure you have the requirements tho for the German Student VISA.
Tanks, I have all my documents
Re: Polish Student Visa by gokecont(m): 2:18am On Dec 25, 2020
good morning nairalanders please i need an assistance, i just want to apply for my 1st degree course in Poland and I'm confuse on what city to choose or cheaper and faster university to grant me admission please, i need help from you to help make my decision thank you.
....and im a commercial student too.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Lind2: 5:59am On Dec 25, 2020
[quote author=neccki post=97388856]

You will have to apply for VISA at the German Embassy in Poland. Make sure you have the requirements tho for the German Student VISA.[/quote
Hello, I don't think you have to reapply, u need to go to the commune at Germany (local govt) and register so they start processing your change of trc
Re: Polish Student Visa by tmodeltoluene(m): 8:41am On Dec 25, 2020
Please how I need help
I was denied based on no 9. And my school is not ready yet to give me accommodation.
I've searched all the internet, no accommodation to be found.

Can someone share how I can secure accommodation aside the school accommodation

And likewise, Concerning the flight , please how do I go about getting a flight reservation for my appeal.

Please help a soul

@moonflower

Merry Christmas
Re: Polish Student Visa by DogLordNigeria: 9:05am On Dec 25, 2020
tmodeltoluene:
Please how I need help
I was denied based on no 9. And my school is not ready yet to give me accommodation.

And likewise, Concerning the flight , please how do I go about getting a flight reservation for my appeal.

Please help a soul

@moonflower

Merry Christmas
please which school is that?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Lind2: 9:30am On Dec 25, 2020
tmodeltoluene:
Please how I need help

Please help a soul

@moonflower

Merry Christmas
Did you try booking.com
Re: Polish Student Visa by Lind2: 9:37am On Dec 25, 2020
fancyto:
Hello please I need an assistance here, I am in poland, studying the polish in their language school. But recently got an admission for a BSC programme in Germany, can I just cross with my temporary residency to Germany or I would have to reapply at the german embassy poland.
Thanks.
I don't think you have to reapply, u need to go to the commune at Germany (local govt) and register so they start processing your change of trc

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Lind2: 9:38am On Dec 25, 2020
Alex246:
Pls is anyone staying in wroclaw city
I live in Wrocław
Re: Polish Student Visa by tmodeltoluene(m): 10:41am On Dec 25, 2020
Lind2:

Did you try booking.com
Yes I used booking. Com but rejected
Re: Polish Student Visa by damtan(m): 11:20am On Dec 25, 2020
I just submitted my application for February intake to Kroclaw University.
Who has an idea how long it'll take for a decision to be taken?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Alex246: 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
Lind2:

I live in Wrocław
Ok where in wroclaw
Re: Polish Student Visa by Shogun200: 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2020
tmodeltoluene:
Please how I need help

Please help a soul

@moonflower

Merry Christmas
first things first, mail the embassy to ascertain the main reason for number 9, for accommodation contract of one year visit olx.pl and search for accomdation( e.g one room apartment in wrocław), you may need to pay to secure the contract
For the itinerary, I did it with one person at wakanow.
I hope this helps

Enjoy the joy of the season.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Alex246: 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2020
Shogun200:
first things first, mail the embassy to ascertain the main reason for number 9, for accommodation contract of one year visit olx.pl and search for accomdation( e.g one room apartment in wrocław), you may need to pay to secure the contract
I hope this helps
Are u in wroclaw

Re: Polish Student Visa by Alex246: 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2020
Shogun200:
I hope this helps

Are u in wroclaw
Re: Polish Student Visa by Hardefillar1(m): 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2020
No, one here is in Warsaw

That’s unbelievable...
Re: Polish Student Visa by GMBuHarry: 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2020
tmodeltoluene:
Please how I need help

Please help a soul

@moonflower

Merry Christmas

Sorry about your refusal. But this is not fair. I have been following the Polish embassy Abuja website and that requirement for applicants to book a housing contract for the entire visa duration is a recent update on their website.

Why should they now be using it as the basis for refusing the visa of those who had already submitted their application before they added the rule?

Anyway, I forgot anything goes in Nigeria.
Re: Polish Student Visa by fancyto(m): 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
Lind2:

I don't think you have to reapply, u need to go to the commune at Germany (local govt) and register so they start processing your change of trc
Really, so how will i start the process.
I heard i would have to apply at german embassy for residency, with this now i am kinda confused on what to do
Re: Polish Student Visa by William2323: 9:43am On Dec 26, 2020
Im telling you... so messed up.
GMBuHarry:

Sorry about your refusal. But this is not fair. I have been following the Polish embassy Abuja website and that requirement for applicants to book a housing contract for the entire visa duration is a recent update on their website.

Why should they now be using it as the basis for refusing the visa of those who had already submitted their application before they added the rule?

Anyway, I forgot anything goes in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by William2323: 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
Those that used school hostel accommodation. Did your school include rental amount in the accommodation reservation letter that was sent? Because my school didn’t and they said it was not necessary
Re: Polish Student Visa by Tennyson18: 2:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
Did they state the duration of stay in the letter?.
William2323:
Those that used school hostel accommodation. Did your school include rental amount in the accommodation reservation letter that was sent? Because my school didn’t and they said it was not necessary
Re: Polish Student Visa by William2323: 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2020
Tennyson18:
Did they state the duration of stay in the letter?.
Yes. And its for more than a year. I remember the interviewer asking about the accommodation.. if it was school provided and if its for at least a year but nothing about rental amount tho.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Oemmy: 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2020
Shogun200:
I had this same issue, but visit olx.pl and type your specifications there, you may need to pay for your contract to be ready. It's not hard
Shogun200:
I had this same issue, but visit olx.pl and type your specifications there, you may need to pay for your contract to be ready. It's not hard
Shogun200:

Has anyone gotten visa with self gotten hostel accommodation? If yes please advise us

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by William2323: 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
William2323:
Please @linds @alex @harderfiller and other alums lool... we need your responses
Re: Polish Student Visa by lexdino: 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
Shogun200:
I hope this helps

Good evening.

What should one do if one's school provides accommodation for students but the students are not allowed to apply for the accommodation until they have their visa?

I am referring to KUL Lublin in this case.

Your response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Polish Student Visa by diamond325: 10:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
damtan:
I just submitted my application for February intake to Kroclaw University.
Who has an idea how long it'll take for a decision to be taken?
Please did you legalize your documents before applying??
I want to apply to the school ASAP befor time flies... Please kindly assist me
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.