Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (908932 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by dNairaman: 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2021
Please, was anybody able to book an appointment date last Thursday?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Khormzy1(f): 4:36pm On Mar 01, 2021
dNairaman:

Hello...

How far with this?
please does anyone know about john paul II catholic university of lubin?
if yes please help me out
Re: Polish Student Visa by kc6964(m): 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2021
dNairaman:
Please, was anybody able to book an appointment date last Thursday?

Yes many
Re: Polish Student Visa by oluwaseunadebay(m): 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2021
kc6964:

Yes many

I am not clear with something here...do we call for appointment for Documents Legalization in Polish Embassy as people call for Visa?

Someone please help!!!
Re: Polish Student Visa by dNairaman: 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2021
kc6964:

Yes many

By calling that number still?

Or there's another way??
Re: Polish Student Visa by damton(m): 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2021
Sam8850:
Hello guys!

I have just recently started following this thread and I'd like to ask a question to ex-Unilag students who are currently applying or already got admission and studying in Poland how you were able to get your transcript. Did you get Unilag to send your official transcript to the school admission via email or courier?

I read on the Unilag website that the transcript cannot be collected by hand, cannot be sent to students email or company/organisation but would only be sent to the official email AND/OR addresses of the Registrar/Dean of Postgraduate School of an equivalent academic institution, Professional Institutes, Scholarship Boards and Embassies.

Any ex-Unilag student here currently schooling in Poland or applying that can share?

I am an ex student of unilag. I applied to a school in Europe, when I was required to upload my Transcripts I mailed the school informing them that my transcripts is not available to me to upload
so I was given a courier mail address to address it to
Re: Polish Student Visa by damton(m): 10:32pm On Mar 01, 2021
Sam8850:
Hello guys!

I have just recently started following this thread and I'd like to ask a question to ex-Unilag students who are currently applying or already got admission and studying in Poland how you were able to get your transcript. Did you get Unilag to send your official transcript to the school admission via email or courier?

I read on the Unilag website that the transcript cannot be collected by hand, cannot be sent to students email or company/organisation but would only be sent to the official email AND/OR addresses of the Registrar/Dean of Postgraduate School of an equivalent academic institution, Professional Institutes, Scholarship Boards and Embassies.

Any ex-Unilag student here currently schooling in Poland or applying that can share?

I am an ex student of unilag. I applied to a school in Europe, when I was required to upload my Transcripts I mailed the school informing them that my transcripts is not available to me to upload
so I was given a courier mail address to address it to from unilag

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by ghostscribbler: 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2021
damton:

so I was given a courier mail address to address it to from unilag

How Unilag Student Transcript? Can someone proceed with that
Re: Polish Student Visa by Khormzy1(f): 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
Khormzy1:

please does anyone know about john paul II catholic university of lubin?
if yes please help me out
please someone should answer me oh
Re: Polish Student Visa by emajebi: 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2021
Hello good people, I have a question regarding sponsorship letters and employment letters from outside Nigeria. I plan on writing the letter and having it notarized here (Canada) and mailing it to Nigeria. Will a simple notarization from a notary public here work or so I have to authenticate the letter too.
Thanks!
Re: Polish Student Visa by damton(m): 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
ghostscribbler:

don't have much knowledge on the student transcripts but you can try it
Re: Polish Student Visa by GreatSage: 4:27pm On Mar 02, 2021
oluwaseunadebay:

I am not clear with something here...do we call for appointment for Documents Legalization in Polish Embassy as people call for Visa?

Someone please help!!!
Hello guys I also need answers to this too. It is compulsory i go in person to legalise my documents, can't someone do it on my behalf?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Bawz007: 4:34pm On Mar 02, 2021
I think we all have to take a stand against the polish embassy's unexplained rejections. I can not imagine another embassy rejects student's applications without providing justifiable reasons to back it up. Even US embassy will find one excuse to give someone. It is heartless for an embassy to deny someone for the same thing over and over. There is a global financial crisis, and these has affected not only struggling Nigerians but even Polish citizens too. I can not imagine struggling Nigerians paying 80 euro for application and appeal over and over, submitting the documents only for one idiot to decide to rubbish. How else does someone justify the purpose of traveling to Poland? Payment of full tuition? 12 months accommodation booking coupled with every other supporting documents? I know Visa is not a right, likewise; it is a privilege and when applicants do the right things; it is absolutely foolish and heartless to get denied.

If they have had enough applicants, they can as well make the point by putting a stop to all applications. For a broke country to try to leverage the covid pandemic to continuously scam struggling Nigerians is a very bad idea. And if not for the nature and the idiots we have in power in Nigeria, a country the size of Kano with a combined population less than Ekiti and Lagos should not be able to treat Nigerians as such.

10 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Ceslause: 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2021
Good evening all. Who had gotten credit card from GT Bank before? What grammar did you speak,as the oponu I met in the customer service unit today didn't know what I was talking about?

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Escanor(m): 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
Bawz007:
I think we all have to take a stand against the polish embassy's unexplained rejections. I can not imagine another embassy rejects student's applications without providing justifiable reasons to back it up. Even US embassy will find one excuse to give someone. It is heartless for an embassy to deny someone for the same thing over and over. There is a global financial crisis, and these has affected not only struggling Nigerians but even Polish citizens too. I can not imagine struggling Nigerians paying 80 euro for application and appeal over and over, submitting the documents only for one idiot to decide to rubbish. How else does someone justify the purpose of traveling to Poland? Payment of full tuition? !2 months accommodation booking coupled with every other supporting documents? I know Visa is not a right, likewise; it is a privilege and when applicants do the right things; it is absolutely foolish and heartless to get denied.

If they have had enough applicants, they can as well make the point by putting a stop to all applications. For a broke country to try to leverage the covid pandemic to continuously scam struggling Nigerians is a very bad idea. And if not for the nature and the idiots we have in power in Nigeria, a country the size of Kano with a combined population less than Ekiti and Lagos should not be able to treat Nigerians as such.

Boss ur accommodation was the problem.why did u book for 2 months?your reservation is soppose to be for a year.check d website.tackle dat and appeal.den collect ur visa.add ur extension letter too
Re: Polish Student Visa by Bawz007: 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2021
First, I arrived in Germany in 2018, So please understand where I am coming from. This is not about me, but my friends. Secondly, it was initially 6 months accommodation; he was rejected then we did fucking 12!!!!!!!! 12 months with full tuition payment, extension letter to resume my march 31st. Having stated this, what do you say was the problem again? huh ?

Escanor:

Boss ur accommodation was the problem.why did u book for 2 months? Your reservation is supposed to be for a year.check d website.tackle dat and appeal.den collect ur visa.add ur extension letter too
Re: Polish Student Visa by Escanor(m): 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
I understand that d embassy has been giving denials since d beginning of this year.but let others in d group contribute. Let's see what docx u need to solve the no 8

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by DAramis: 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2021
Do you think the Covid situation could be the reason? Like trying to reduce the number of people coming from Africa (Nigeria inclusive).

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by damton(m): 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2021
ghostscribbler:

you can try that one too
Re: Polish Student Visa by damton(m): 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
ghostscribbler:

you can give it a try
Re: Polish Student Visa by Dorizzdorcas(f): 9:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
Hey guys

Please where should I go to apostille/legalize document in Abuja biko help a sister, and which document should I legalize if I'm going for masters

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Damselglo: 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
Have you gotten admission
Dorizzdorcas:
Hey guys

Please where should I go to apostille/legalize document in Abuja biko help a sister, and which document should I legalize if I'm going for masters

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Dorizzdorcas(f): 6:53am On Mar 03, 2021
Damselglo:
Have you gotten admission

No
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cutealexio(m): 7:46am On Mar 03, 2021
After first denial, the consular officer explained to me that because courses are done online, the purpose of travel is not proven.It's better if your University can write a backup letter, explaining that you need to be in University because of exam, practicals or physical classes
Escanor:
I understand that d embassy has been giving denials since d beginning of this year.but let others in d group contribute. Let's see what docx u need to solve the no 8
Re: Polish Student Visa by DAramis: 8:42am On Mar 03, 2021
Cutealexio:
After first denial, the consular officer explained to me that because courses are done online, the purpose of travel is not proven.It's better if your University can write a backup letter, explaining that you need to be in University because of exam, practicals or physical classes
Hmmmm,

So, were you able to get such later from your school and your appeal was it successful?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cutealexio(m): 9:33am On Mar 03, 2021
My school said they can't give such letter until mode of teaching changes, so right now just waiting
DAramis:

Hmmmm,

So, were you able to get such later from your school and your appeal was it successful?
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 10:00am On Mar 03, 2021
Which school is that? I DM'ed you, please check

Cutealexio:
My school said they can't give such letter until mode of teaching changes, so right now just waiting
Re: Polish Student Visa by DAramis: 10:53am On Mar 03, 2021
Cutealexio:
Very unfortunate situation. So, you are learning online? Is your exams still going to be online based or you suspended your academic program?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Swazy22: 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2021
Cutealexio:

Please when was this, I thought they stopped responding to emails

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.