Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (908111 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2021
DAramis:

Ah, bsc is little hard to secure scholarship on except following the popular ones which still have age requirements or restrictions on.

I am just following her for knowledge purposes. I will send you a link about one I saw online for you to check out though majorly for Muslim people (sponsored by Islamic Bank in partnership with other organisations).

I no be Muslim kiss

I don't think I'll be affected by the age Sha.....

Was thinking you wanted to move out.
Re: Polish Student Visa by DAramis: 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2021
Xavfra:

I no be Muslim kiss

I don't think I'll be affected by the age Sha.....

Was thinking you wanted to move out.

Lol, no harm in trying sha. As for Nigeria, everyone is trying to move out bro.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 12, 2021
DAramis:

Lol, no harm in trying sha. As for Nigeria, everyone is trying to move out bro.

Ahhhh I don fear weda u no wan move out.... grin

No p will love to try it.....

My number shocked
Re: Polish Student Visa by Khormzy1(f): 11:09pm On Mar 12, 2021
okay thank you.
i am looking for schools to apply and I came across it.
no I don't have degree already.
please I need schools that are recruiting bachelors degree.
thank you.

iohana:

They aren't recruiting until may.
Are you applying for nursing? Do you have a degree already?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by AnibabaQuadri(m): 12:23am On Mar 13, 2021
Hello, anyone in Poznan, Korñik specifically ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by DAramis: 12:44am On Mar 13, 2021
Xavfra:

Ahhhh I don fear weda u no wan move out.... grin

No p will love to try it...
You can remove your number, no need dropping it for privacy issues. Also, check one of your thread to see where I dropped the link..... The thread about God and...

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by quineP(f): 3:00am On Mar 13, 2021
Damselglo:
I am applying to Collegium Civitas, I have registered and profile has been created for me, i am asked to send my legalized documents after payment, where I am confused is do I need to legalize it now or send them a mail that I will legalize my doc when I go for visa application as getting appointment date for legalization isn't soon
Hi pls is the online application out for 2021... i’m applying dere also
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 6:13am On Mar 13, 2021
DAramis:

You can remove your number, no need dropping it for privacy issues. Also, check one of your thread to see where I dropped the link..... The thread about God and...

No p chief....
Thank you.... cool

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by oluwaseunadebay(m): 7:48am On Mar 13, 2021
Amazing081:
Wow... Really missed a lot, studies no be beans for here oh. Pls guys if you're coming to Poland for studies and on getting here you discover you can't cope for one reason or the other please inform your school as early as possible. It's been causing issues for few people oh cos I know many of us came for the hustle.

Bro, can you please shed more light on the above? For the benefit of some of us that is about to embark on the Poland Journey

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by QwwQ: 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
QwwQ:

Please, how can someone book appointment for legalisation of certificates at the Polish embassy after authentication has been done at the MOE and MOFA. Can the lagalisation be done by proxy?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ykhgu1: 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
ghostscribbler:
Anyone offered admission into WSH wroclaw (University of Business in Wroclaw)

Hallo any issues??
Re: Polish Student Visa by ghostscribbler: 9:43pm On Mar 13, 2021
Ykhgu1:

Hallo any issues??
Ykhgu1:

Hallo any issues??

Got an offer. Just want to know if there’s anyone on the platform with the same offer.
Re: Polish Student Visa by papadenzel(m): 11:26pm On Mar 13, 2021
Abeg anybody in Kozminski University or sabi somebody in Kozminski? Please signify make we connect please

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by joeymartinijnr: 12:35am On Mar 14, 2021
Good morning all, does anyone knows if it's possible to convert a work visa of 2years to study visa in Poland without coming to Nigeria for re-application etc
Re: Polish Student Visa by papadenzel(m): 9:00am On Mar 14, 2021
joeymartinijnr:
Good morning all, does anyone knows if it's possible to convert a work visa of 2years to study visa in Poland without coming to Nigeria for re-application etc

You got a work visa for 2 years? Work permit is a year so how will the visa be 2 years? You get a visa for one year and if still working will get temporary residence card for 3 years after visa expires. You can study and then can get a permit to stay till studies is over.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 14, 2021
Hello .. please how true is this ?? Just saw it on nairaland..

Re: Polish Student Visa by joeymartinijnr: 1:03pm On Mar 14, 2021
papadenzel:

You got a work visa for 2 years? Work permit is a year so how will the visa be 2 years? You get a visa for one year and if still working will get temporary residence card for 3 years after visa expires. You can study and then can get a permit to stay till studies is over.

No I haven't being given yet. An uncle recommended someone to me who does shenghen Visa 2 years; I haven't confirmed if Poland is inclusive.

The agent is charging 400k for his services but 52k will be paid upfront, balance to be completed immediately the visa is granted and confirmed genuine.

Initially my plan this year was to run the package myself but I won't be able to arrange the funds for the Credit Card/Letter of Sponsor this year.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Khormzy1(f): 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2021
I am still applying.. but i have a little problem..
I am trying to upload my English Language Certificate but I am having trouble doing it.
i am applying through vistula university admission
Ykhgu1:

Hallo any issues??
Re: Polish Student Visa by QwwQ: 3:34pm On Mar 14, 2021
Can someone please answer my question?

How do one legalise his certificates at the Polish embassy after authentication have been done at the MOE and MOFA? Does he have to book for an appointment for legalisation at the Polish embassy? if yes please, how can he go about it? Can it be done by proxy?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Escanor(m): 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2021
QwwQ:
Can someone please answer my question?

How do one legalise his certificates at the Polish embassy after authentication have been done at the MOE and MOFA? Does he have to book for an appointment for legalisation at the Polish embassy? if yes please, how can he go about it? Can it be done by proxy?
I answered u already nau.no booking for now till 26th of March.. yes someone can help u legalize and collect it.and u can also carry ur docx and one extra person docx
Re: Polish Student Visa by QwwQ: 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2021
Thanks @Escanor.

Escanor:

I answered u already nau.no booking for now till 26th of March.. yes someone can help u legalize and collect it.and u can also carry ur docx and one extra person docx
Re: Polish Student Visa by Vlibray: 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2021
Danny6552:
d person wey post am never comot Naija before
I live in Poznań, Poland
All of us for here for don die if heating system no Dey na
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2021
Vlibray:

I live in Poznań, Poland

Good p.m bro , Just sent a pm
Re: Polish Student Visa by Amazing081: 8:36pm On Mar 14, 2021
oluwaseunadebay:

Bro, can you please shed more light on the above? For the benefit of some of us that is about to embark on the Poland Journey
I didn't mean to scare anyone actually I'm just pointing out the fact that many of us have the initial thoughts of getting a job as soon as you get here even though you're a student so they tend to neglect their studies which is the main reasons of being here and very important if you want to process TRC, if the course you put in for is more than you can cope with then change sch or differ the admission if possible rather than risking it all till your visa is about to expire.

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by 9jalove4eva: 4:10pm On Mar 15, 2021
Danny6552:

It is so cold in Poland in the winter, it is not possible to not have some sort of heating. Its not African cold. Has this person been to Poland? This is very easy to solve. Do your research, look at accomodation or student halls online. Pursue your goal with a vengance! So what if there is no underfloor heating like in Norway, they sell heaters buy one, sit under your duvet, study, get your degree.

6 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by oluwaseunadebay(m): 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2021
Vlibray:

I live in Poznań, Poland

Good evening bro, I applied for 2 courses in Poznan University of Life sciences. And hopefully the admission go click by God's grace. Please I will like to ask few questions about Poznan City. My email is bayoakintola2011@gmail.com
Re: Polish Student Visa by spirul77: 6:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
Please I sent you a pm bro, please reply me or how can I reach you ?
joeymartinijnr:

No I haven't being given yet. An uncle recommended someone to me who does shenghen Visa 2 years; I haven't confirmed if Poland is inclusive.

The agent is charging 400k for his services but 52k will be paid upfront, balance to be completed immediately the visa is granted and confirmed genuine.

Initially my plan this year was to run the package myself but I won't be able to arrange the funds for the Credit Card/Letter of Sponsor this year.
Re: Polish Student Visa by lucexy: 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2021
You're not wrong oh. I'm doing mine online for now and since we started, it's been one assignment or quiz to the other. We never even start sef. The good thing is that the lecturers are flexible and nice. So you can chat them up to extend your deadline or help you out with any difficulties. I'm in engineering and I'm not going to lie, the courses are heavy. You gats read like jackey.

Amazing081:
Wow... Really missed a lot, studies no be beans for here oh. Pls guys if you're coming to Poland for studies and on getting here you discover you can't cope for one reason or the other please inform your school as early as possible. It's been causing issues for few people oh cos I know many of us came for the hustle.
Re: Polish Student Visa by permsec: 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2021
Escanor:

Bros is it also applicable in this case. Help me translate what this school is requesting for

Re: Polish Student Visa by Amazing081: 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2021
lucexy:
You're not wrong oh. I'm doing mine online for now and since we started, it's been one assignment or quiz to the other. We never even start sef. The good thing is that the lecturers are flexible and nice. So you can chat them up to extend your deadline or help you out with any difficulties. I'm in engineering and I'm not going to lie, the courses are heavy. You gats read like jackey.

Yeah bro, same here and I'm doing my second degree in engineering too. God help us all

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by uzoweezyy: 5:16am On Mar 16, 2021
Hi everyone, please I have visa appointment tomorrow and someone told me that my sponsor is supposed to sign on his payslip, how true is this?
Re: Polish Student Visa by lucexy: 6:50am On Mar 16, 2021
uzoweezyy:
Hi everyone, please I have visa appointment tomorrow and someone told me that my sponsor is supposed to sign on his payslip, how true is this?

Mine was stamped. I also don't think it is compulsory.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.