Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,705 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (905054 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Imnaknus: 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
Good day, house. Anyone applying to AMU?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Imnaknus: 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
Kokochi1111:
Please is there anyone going for legalization at the embassy next week that can help me do mine? I’d pay you too please. I’m running out of time with my applications, the school I’m applying to needs my documents legalized first before I can even apply
AMU?
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
huncho22:
can you get to work in countries like germany or norway ?

No you cannot u will need to apply and be granted a a work visa before for u can work in those countries .
With you poland student Shenghen visa u can only visit those countries up to a period of 90 days.
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
I won't advice that she self sponsor herself whether BSc or MSc.........It's better she looks for a sponsor.

Self sponsorship worked last year till early this year; But from March till this moment, I haven't heard of anyone who self-sponsored that got WIZA. With self sponsorship; you have to prove that you have a steady source of income to cater for the subsequent years beyond the initial amount in your CC. All those who self-sponsor that I've come across recently had to later use a Sponsor to appeal or re-apply afresh again.

Self Sponsorship + Work sponsorship (Study leave from the Office where you work with other documents) is another option which I've also seen people use as well. It worked for some people and for some it didn't.

The surest route is to find and use a Sponsor; and if you wonna improvise with the self-sponsorship, you can get the CC in your name but make sure your sponsorship letter is in your sponsors name. This way the sponsor will state that he has funded your CC Account bla bla bla.

It's better you give to Caeser what belongs to Caeser and give to the Embassy what belongs to the Embassy to avoid stories, stress and spending more than you have budgeted.

I hope this helps.

BlessUp
blessednendowed:

Pls note polish Embassy does not like the use of foreign sponsors for whatever reason. So if she does not have any Nigerian based sponsor Then I will suggest you fund a cash back credit card in her name at any first bank or access bank in Nigeria . Then she request that they give her a certificate of credit card limit in her name upon request. This way she can come across as self sponsored.

If she is going for bsc I will strongly recommend
You try to get a Nigerian based sponsor . History has shown.that the embassy prefers bsc candidates to have a sponsor (Nigerian based)

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Polish Student Visa by Naturelins1: 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2021
Please will 3 million Naira in a credit card account be enough for someone going for masters in University of Wroclaw?
I've already paid 3650 Euros for the first year and still have 3,500 Euros to pay for the 2nd year.
lindasweden:

A lot of people got their visas with N2 million (self-funded) because their tuition fees and accommodation appeared to be one of the cheapest in Poland. If you really understand the information on the Polish embassy website you would understand how easy it is to do it yourself. It is not all about a huge amount of money, but it is all about personalizing the calculation of the figures on the polish embassy website.

For example, the website states that:
7. Documents confirming the possession of financial resources to cover the costs of return travel and costs of stay in Poland (to be selected from the list - there is no obligation to present all of them). The minimum required amount of financial resources is as follows: 1) PLN 2 500 for the return trip, 2) the cost of accommodation shown on the basis of hotel or rental agreement, 3) PLN 701 for each month of stay (PLN 701 x 12 months = 8 412 PLN):

To personalize this according to your university, say the University of Opole,
return trip PLN 2,500 + Uni Opole student hostel PLN 390 per month X 12 months = PLN 4680 + living expenses PLN 701 per month X 12 months = PLN 8412. When you add all together the result will be = PLN 15592.
Using www.xe.com website PLN 1 = N112. So 15592 X 112 = N1,731,937.72Kobo
Source: Polish Embassy website. https://www.gov.pl/web/nigeria-en/d-type-national-visa

You see that it is not even up to 2 million naira. The above explanation is only going to favor the University of Opole admitted students if self-funded. The amount is expected to increase if someone is sponsoring you because that person is expected to have some money for himself after sponsoring you. This is what the polish embassy automatically expects you to know after reading their funding aspect.

Therefore, if you had read over and over this platform and didn't find the solution, have you read over and over the Polish embassy website?
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
Please avoid student depot if you know you're not financially buoyant.

Once you get to Poland with their contract, you have to pay and you can't leave their dorm without completing the duration you agreed on staying. The only way for you to leave their dorms before completing the specified duration is when you get someone to replace or take your room and then pay you off.

So be careful

Refix:

The school has no hostel.
I see them recommend studentdepot.pl

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by itzwhalez: 10:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
blessednendowed:

You will not get decision by email. What happens is the day you go to submit your application they will give you a ticket with a collection date on it. You can return to pick up your passport any day after that collection date. You can just email them
To ask if your passport is ready before u go collect but they will not tell u if u got visa or not by email

Oh ok. Thanks for the clarification boss. The issue is my ticket has no collection date on it. I only have the submission date on it.
Re: Polish Student Visa by itzwhalez: 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
Kingzy4pep:
Are you a student at PULS?

Not fully yet. Still on the visa application process.
Re: Polish Student Visa by dennison4luv: 11:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
Imnaknus:

I applied but I did not pay the application fees because they ask me to legalization documents, I have applied to other schools that accepts authentication
Re: Polish Student Visa by dennison4luv: 11:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
ally08055:
Good morning, please can you help with the application s I am also interested in this school.
they accept only legalized documents, if ur documents are not legalized forget it look for other schools

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by ally08055(m): 2:02am On Jun 13, 2021
Yes I am.. Any news? Thanks for sharing in advance
Imnaknus:
Re: Polish Student Visa by manneger2: 3:14am On Jun 13, 2021
Phekienhlxon:
*NOT FOR OFFICIAL USE* is boldly written on my student’s copy of transcript. Uniport people can relate.

Will they accept that for legalization since I don’t have access to the official copy?
Thats what I use, I have legalize at Moe and mof
Re: Polish Student Visa by Kingzy4pep(m): 4:16am On Jun 13, 2021
itzwhalez:

Not fully yet. Still on the visa application process.
Is there a way I can contact you? I wanna start my visa application.
Re: Polish Student Visa by harcemedes(m): 6:44am On Jun 13, 2021
I did. See what they said

I wanted to use transfers to fund the account and make payment but it keeps getting blocked by the bank. They said I have $100 monthly limit on my card.
Schon007:

Write to the school to give you a quotation in Dollar or Euro then pick up from there.
Zloty is only spent in Poland

Re: Polish Student Visa by harcemedes(m): 6:51am On Jun 13, 2021
I really don't know. Sending FX from Naija banks requires a lot for stupid documentations.
whitewalker01:

Ehen, i saw banks for both Euro and Zloty on the offer letter..same school and course (Uni opole)..why do they need euro now?
Re: Polish Student Visa by harcemedes(m): 6:54am On Jun 13, 2021
Someone paid for me. The person said I should bring 350k at #140/Zloty to cover the first semester tuition fee. The problem now is about trust. I don't know if I should send 350k to him. I really appreciate his constant help but 350k isn't small money to joke with.
tobianodino:

How did you pay for admission?

I have someone in Poland helping me
Re: Polish Student Visa by lindasweden: 7:05am On Jun 13, 2021
harcemedes:

I wanted to use transfers to fund the account and make payment but it keeps getting blocked by the bank. They said I have $100 monthly limit on my card.

Just contact your bank to increase your monthly limit. That all. Also, convert the zloty into euro and add extra on top of it to make the payment. You will definitely lose some money in the process, but that is one of the sacrifices you have to make to escape from Nigeria smiley

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by tobianodino(m): 7:11am On Jun 13, 2021
harcemedes:
Someone paid for me. The person said I should bring 350k at #140/Zloty to cover the first semester tuition fee. The problem now is about trust. I don't know if I should send 350k to him. I really appreciate his constant help but 350k isn't small money to joke with.

Try and send from your bank
There's a message on top this my particular message
Try that too
Re: Polish Student Visa by Phekienhlxon: 8:04am On Jun 13, 2021
manneger2:

This is good news. Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 9:04am On Jun 13, 2021
harcemedes:

Maybe you should open a Domiciliary account.
Re: Polish Student Visa by xsayberries: 9:16am On Jun 13, 2021
manneger2:

can photocopy of transcript be legalized
Re: Polish Student Visa by lindasweden: 9:27am On Jun 13, 2021
Naturelins1:
Please will 3 million Naira in a credit card account be enough for someone going for masters in University of Wroclaw?
I've already paid 3650 Euros for the first year and still have 3,500 Euros to pay for the 2nd year.

Just go back to that my post where I did the calculations of the total amount for the credit card limit. All you have to do is to replace the cost of accommodation with your university accommodation fee and multiply it by 12. Then add all other figures there together with that your accommodation fee before converting the total to naira. The final result will be the total amount you should have on your own credit card certificate. I hope you understand my explanation.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Designnerd: 9:36am On Jun 13, 2021
Hi guys. Please any idea how long legalisation at the polish embassy takes?
Re: Polish Student Visa by itzwhalez: 9:58am On Jun 13, 2021
Kingzy4pep:
Is there a way I can contact you? I wanna start my visa application.

Sure thing boss. But I'm not processing my visa from Nigeria o, i reside in UAE that's where I'm processing from
Re: Polish Student Visa by nevilbot: 10:03am On Jun 13, 2021
blessednendowed:

Pls note polish Embassy does not like the use of foreign sponsors for whatever reason. So if she does not have any Nigerian based sponsor Then I will suggest you fund a cash back credit card in her name at any first bank or access bank in Nigeria . Then she request that they give her a certificate of credit card limit in her name upon request. This way she can come across as self sponsored.

If she is going for bsc I will strongly recommend
You try to get a Nigerian based sponsor . History has shown.that the embassy prefers bsc candidates to have a sponsor (Nigerian based)

OK thanks for this info
Re: Polish Student Visa by buttlover(m): 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
please is it too late to apply for admission for october intake in poland. i have 1.5 mill
Re: Polish Student Visa by Lheman: 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
HOW CAN ONE GET “[/b]LEGALIZATION” [b] . The Polish Embassay understands this is the peak season for legalization of documents, since admission application has started. What can we do about getting “appointment date” for legalization

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Deewhyl: 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
Pls do y’all know any school in Poland that accept Nabteb?
Re: Polish Student Visa by manneger2: 12:51pm On Jun 13, 2021
xsayberries:
can photocopy of transcript be legalized
Original, no photo copy
Re: Polish Student Visa by manneger2: 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
itzwhalez:

Sure thing boss. But I'm not processing my visa from Nigeria o, i reside in UAE that's where I'm processing from
bro pls check ur mail, thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Designnerd: 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
Can anyone help me with this please?

Designnerd:
Hi guys. Please any idea how long legalisation at the polish embassy takes?

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.