Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (905174 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by ChangetheChange: 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2021
lucexy:

May this year. I left Nigeria last month

How is life generally in Poland
Re: Polish Student Visa by lindasweden: 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2021
lucexy:

Congratulations! N900,000 was enough for the credit card limit thing while some people are arguing with me here when I told them that N2 million can be enough for those who will be studying at the University of Opole. You are a child of God. Stay blessed.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2021
lindasweden:

Congratulations! N900,000 was enough for the credit card limit thing while some people are arguing with me here when I told them that N2 million can be enough for those who will be studying at the University of Opole. You are a child of God. Stay blessed.

I think he meant payslip

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by lucexy: 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
lindasweden:

Thank you dear. I used pay slip for my application. I don't know much about credit card.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by lucexy: 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2021
ChangetheChange:

How is life generally in Poland

Life here is ok. Things are affordable. You can work full time as an international student, unlike some other countries that have restrictions.
I'm my city, very few people speak English, so Google translate has been a big help. I'm also learning the language. The people are reserved.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by huncho22(m): 7:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
lucexy:

bro please how is life over there in poland ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by PerpyHOB: 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
manneger2:

Bro pls when did u send them receipt of payment, they have not send any documents to me up till now, I made payment through FoamA and I have send telex slip to them but I have not heard any thing from them, pls how many days did u wait before receiving urs
Thanks
About six working Days
However I kept sending them emails
Re: Polish Student Visa by lucexy: 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2021
huncho22:
bro please how is life over there in poland ?

Life here is ok. Things are affordable. You can work full time as an international student, unlike some other countries that have restrictions.
I'm my city, very few people speak English, so Google translate has been a big help. I'm also learning the language. The people are reserved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Naturelins1: 7:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
Please for someone going for two years masters program in Wroclaw Poland, how many months are we expected to do in the travel medical insurance stuff and which company is the best for that please?
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 8:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
Do 1 year and 1 month. But if you want to do the insurance for the complete 2 years. it's fine too. Just note that it will end up wasting the moment you land in Poland. When you get to Poland you will have to do a proper Insurance

Naturelins1:
Please for someone going for two years masters program in Wroclaw Poland, how many months are we expected to do in the travel medical insurance stuff and which company is the best for that please?
Re: Polish Student Visa by martsolo: 8:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
Naturelins1:
Which school are you going to? University of Wroclaw?
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
Not the Polish Embassy in Nigeria that I know. Limit of 900k and 2M? This season and time?

You people should stop toying with No 3.

lindasweden:

Re: Polish Student Visa by Adetaju: 8:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
lucexy:

I'm my city, very few people speak English, so Google translate has been a big help. I'm also learning the language. The people are reserved

Do you know the prospect after school? Do you have to return home? Or can work, or travel to another country?
Re: Polish Student Visa by hoozy: 8:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
lucexy:

3 months(most recent)

Abeg we fit talk via mail? I wan ask you few questions
Re: Polish Student Visa by 1murphy1: 9:11pm On Jun 15, 2021
lucexy:

Please I will need your little advice on this, is it advisable for me to pay for a semester fee now before proceeding for Visa processing or I should pay for the one year tuition.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mialosubedac: 9:54pm On Jun 15, 2021
Hello please I need help on site where I can book accommodation for a month but get a year contract.

Booking.com✖️

Please help
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
1murphy1:

Please I will need your little advice on this, is it advisable for me to pay for a semester fee now before proceeding for Visa processing or I should pay for the one year tuition.

Doesn’t matter. If your school requires 1 year pay for 1 year . If it required a semester then pay a semester.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Naturelins1: 10:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
Yea
martsolo:

Which school are you going to? University of Wroclaw?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mirim: 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2021
Abiliboi:

I have a contact in Lagos that can help.

But passport renewal in Nigeria cannot take place hence the PP still have more than 6months validity. What is the best option?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by kcaller: 10:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
Adetaju:

Ohh, good. Is it scholarship?

Mine is €1000 per semester
Re: Polish Student Visa by tyllapia: 10:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
I just want to start the application for the admission, which will close by August, hope i shld try my luck?
Re: Polish Student Visa by lucexy: 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
Adetaju:

Do you know the prospect after school? Do you have to return home? Or can work, or travel to another country?

You don't have to return after studies. Like I said earlier, there are skilled and unskilled jobs here and you can get a full time or part time job even while studying. You can as well apply for TRC after your visa expires. Also, If you're still employed after you must have graduated, your company can help you obtain a work permit.
Poland is a schengen country, so you can travel to other schengen state and you can only work there if you have work permit.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Popboi: 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2021
Muideenakera:
University of szezechin 's application is on now and there tuition fees is 2048pln per semester for both msc and bad. Available course in English economics and IT, Global communication and social sciences for bsc and public management and international economics for msc
. Please kindly reply to my p.m, i have been on that school website frequently since last two weeks.
Re: Polish Student Visa by lucexy: 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
hoozy:

Abeg we fit talk via mail? I wan ask you few questions

You can send me a mail, I'll reply
Re: Polish Student Visa by lucexy: 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
1murphy1:

You'll have to pay whatever the school asked you to pay. If it's per semester, then pay the first semester. If it's for a year, you'll have to pay. You don't have much choice.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Adetaju: 10:53pm On Jun 15, 2021
kcaller:

Mine is €1000 per semester

Okay
Re: Polish Student Visa by Adetaju: 10:54pm On Jun 15, 2021
lucexy:

You don't have to return after studies. Like I said earlier, there are skilled and unskilled jobs here and you can get a full time or part time job even while studying. You can as well apply for TRC after your visa expires. Also, If you're still employed after you must have graduated, your company can help you obtain a work permit.
Poland is a schengen country, so you can travel to other schengen state and you can only work there is you have work permit.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 15, 2021
princetx:

Linda, I'm falling for you. Are you married?

Please if I buy ten phones and call at a the same time with the 10 phones . Will be possible that the embassy picks the call?
Re: Polish Student Visa by itzwhalez: 11:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
Adetaju:
I just got a letter of admission to a university in Poland. It's a scholarship Msc program in agriculture for 9 months. I have to pay for living, accomodation, traveling expenses. No tuition fees, field trips, and academic related fees.

If i get finance to process all this, lend cash. What the prospect after the Msc? Can i works while studying? Can I stay there and work after school? Can i cross to Canada easily or get invite to visit a family in the USA?

Please i need good insight on this.

Thanks

Which university boss?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Gab9607: 12:05am On Jun 16, 2021
Good evening guys,

please I got a conditional offer from the warsaw University of Technology but I am not cleared with respect to legalizing my bachelor's degree. please I need clarification On the subject below.

In Nigeria which is the reliable and easiest option( federal ministry of education/Poland embassy) in getting my bachelor's degree legalize?

Most guys here are always referring to Ministry in Abuja. however, the Federal Ministry of Education is also in Lagos. can I legalize my document in the Federal Ministry of Education in Lagos.

Please guys your advice for its urgent.

1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Imnaknus: 12:15am On Jun 16, 2021
Ominitayo:

Are you?

I need help with My documents.
I need the same help too, bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.