Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (909547 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
TheMandalorian2:

Nigeria is not responsible for Polish protocol.

UK Embassy does the E-Booking so what are you saying

Then go to UK
Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
babakb:

Then go to the UK, and leave Poland alone.

Nigeria has banned rice importation, did any country complain sad sad sad

You are wise. I like you grin
Re: Polish Student Visa by BOMAT(m): 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
Please at nec i need you to connect me bacause i need to book an appointment at the embassy.
Re: Polish Student Visa by BOMAT(m): 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
[quote author=Rolland80 post=103257219][color=#990000][/color]

Pls i need to book at poland embassy. I dont mind showing commitment pls do
Re: Polish Student Visa by Femmylawy: 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
Just secured admission and was asked to pay semester fee. But from have silently gathered here, paying a year tuition is the best. Should.I.just go ahead and pay the semester fee or pay ask the school if I can pay for a year instead of semester fee, having in mind that am paying for a year rentage.
Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Moonflower: 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
The embassy doesn’t accept booking.com for accommodation anymore, they’d just deny, please use a verifiable Accomodation, if your school doesn’t issue one use a student hostel
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
Femmylawy:
Just secured admission and was asked to pay semester fee. But from have silently gathered here, paying a year tuition is the best. Should.I.just go ahead and pay the semester fee or pay ask the school if I can pay for a year instead of semester fee, having in mind that am paying for a year rentage.
Thanks

The truth is whether you pay for 1 year tuition or just a semester. This does not really determine your visa success in my opinion ok.
If your school only requires you to pay for 1 semester pay for 1 semester. I have seen people who paid for one semester and got visa. Likewise I have also seen people who paid tuition for a whole year and were refused visa and vice versa. But if you feel more comfortable paying for 1 year tuition its up to you. I just want to emphasize here that whether you pay for a semester if your school allows or for one year tuition, that is not really a determining factor to whether you will get your visa or not.
So its really up to u.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by lindasweden: 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
Femmylawy:
Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
olammy8888:
Hello great minds,

Please I need your help with this case.

I have a sponsor in Nigeria whose monthly salary is over 700k and also I want to open a credit card limit certificate and find it with 2m, Kindly note that I am paying for a year school fees

Will this fly please.

Well I dont know the details of your expenses like tuition, accommodation and living cost nor which city you are going to study. However generally I would say a genuine payslip of 700k a month Net should be ok for most cities including major cities assuming your program of study is not Medicine (because those generally have higher tuition fees). Assuming you are saying the 700k net a month payslip is from your sponsor and you will be adding a 2m cc to it in your name combined. I would say this should generally be ok. without knowing your circumstances I can say generally the combination should be ok. If you can up the cc to like 4 to 4.5m that may boost you even more on the financial part if you will combine it with the sponsors 700k net monthly payslip. Otherwise its still should be ok since its a combination. Just my advice.
Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
NDNO:

how many working days b4 they get it?
Once it has been done here, they should get it immediately.
Re: Polish Student Visa by TheMandalorian2: 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
Schon007:

Then go to UK

That's their choice. I can complain about what bothers me. If i see something can be better, I'll point it out.
Re: Polish Student Visa by walepepe21: 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
bidemialade43:
Hello guys,
Please I really need some clarifications....
1) My mom wants to be my sponsor but she is retired...Can She still request for for payslip??
2) my transcript is an original one in which I got from my university with school stamp and signature but I told my school it was my employer that is need of it... can I still use this transcript for authentication In Abuja
3 My certificate is already been laminated... can I still use it to it at the Ministry?
Re: Polish Student Visa by huncho22(m): 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
Please those that have traveled should try and upload pics let's see how poland looks

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
TheMandalorian2:

That's their choice. I can complain about what bothers me. If i see something can be better, I'll point it out.

Then start with pointing out things that could be better in your neighborhood/country.

Help your country before you decide how another country should open their doors to foreigners

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by olammy8888: 2:01am On Jul 09, 2021
blessednendowed:

Well I dont know the details of your expenses like tuition, accommodation and living cost nor which city you are going to study. However generally I would say a genuine payslip of 700k a month Net should be ok for most cities including major cities assuming your program of study is not Medicine (because those generally have higher tuition fees). Assuming you are saying the 700k net a month payslip is from your sponsor and you will be adding a 2m cc to it in your name combined. I would say this should generally be ok. without knowing your circumstances I can say generally the combination should be ok. If you can up the cc to like 4 to 4.5m that may boost you even more on the financial part if you will combine it with the sponsors 700k net monthly payslip. Otherwise its still should be ok since its a combination. Just my advice.

Thanks Boss, I really appreciate this response.

Course of study is Msc Computer Science

Location is Lublin. University of Economics and Innovation.

School fees is 2500 Euro per session inwhich I am pay for a year down and it's 2 years program.

I will appreciate your further response.
Re: Polish Student Visa by desmedallion(m): 2:58am On Jul 09, 2021
To get immediate Appointment for submission at the embassy is not free guys…please know this and know peace
Re: Polish Student Visa by feyiwonda(f): 5:39am On Jul 09, 2021
desmedallion:
To get immediate Appointment for submission at the embassy is not free guys…please know this and know peace

Ok.
But at least let's have an idea of how much it gonna cost us and who to contact plssss.
Re: Polish Student Visa by FashT(f): 6:08am On Jul 09, 2021
Wow, so we can't book dates for legalization today? Please who has an appointment for the 16th and would be kind enough to allow me pair? Lol
Re: Polish Student Visa by Jiraiya23: 7:22am On Jul 09, 2021
Hello guys please I’m confused,
First of all my sponsor isn’t related to me, I hope this wouldn’t be an issue ?
Secondly can anyone here share a format for the sponsorship letter ? My sponsor isn’t sure on how to go about it.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 7:51am On Jul 09, 2021
FashT:
Wow, so we can't book dates for legalization today? Please who has an appointment for the 16th and would be kind enough to allow me pair? Lol
Legalization booking opens anything from 9am.
You have to keep refreshing.
Re: Polish Student Visa by TheMandalorian2: 8:15am On Jul 09, 2021
Schon007:

Then start with pointing out things that could be better in your neighborhood/country.

Help your country before you decide how another country should open their doors to foreigners

With all due respect, you're not making sense.
I think you're one of the people who just like to hear themselves speak. "I must have a contrary opinion"

The topic of discussion here is about Polish Student Visa application. We're sharing our experiences and letting out our frustration here. When i want to point out my frustrations about Nigeria, I'll go to the right forum created for that.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 8:29am On Jul 09, 2021
TheMandalorian2:

With all due respect, you're not making sense.
I think you're one of the people who just like to hear themselves speak. "I must have a contrary opinion"

The topic of discussion here is about Polish Student Visa application. We're sharing our experiences and letting out our frustration here. When i want to point out my frustrations about Nigeria, I'll go to the right forum created for that.

That's why you support petitioning them. I laugh at the senselessness and entitlement your brain is oozing.
Good luck with your frustrations

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by sulm: 8:50am On Jul 09, 2021
blessednendowed:

Pls I need the link to polish study visa requirements web page. And the direct page number on the thread detailing embassy deals...
Pls anyone can help pls
Re: Polish Student Visa by sulm: 8:52am On Jul 09, 2021
Pls is it legal matter button or national visa

Refix:

Re: Polish Student Visa by Praise2222: 8:56am On Jul 09, 2021
sulm:
Pls is it legal matter button or national visa

Bros, the date just change from 17.07 to 23.07

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Praise2222: 8:58am On Jul 09, 2021
Refix:

The date changed out about 8:45am, I've been trying since 8:20 am.

Someone should pls help with pairing, I'm willing to pay.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 09, 2021
Refix:

opened 8;48 closed 20 seconds... seconds not minutes later,

Bloody nonsense
Re: Polish Student Visa by Khormzy1(f): 9:02am On Jul 09, 2021
Please who got date for legalization
Help a sister oh�
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 09, 2021
Praise2222:

The date changed out about 8:45am, I've been trying since 8:20 am.

Someone should pls help with pairing, I'm willing to pay.

Oh so you also experienced that nonsense?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Praise2222: 9:09am On Jul 09, 2021
iamadonis2:

Oh so you also experienced that nonsense?

Yea, I experienced the rubbish.

Where you able to book an appointment?

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.