Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,623 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (911828 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (569) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2021
thormywa:
I paid application fee for university of Lodz yesterday, unfortunately, the pay will take some days for it to be confirmed. Now on there site the application closed yesterday, hope my 20 euro never go like that, cos it's after confirmation of payment that I can submit my application

Of course not. You sent payment before your deadline right? Then I’m sure there’s no issue. Just steadily bombard your ISO with mails.
Re: Polish Student Visa by gilbArto(m): 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
blessednendowed:

Because the Poland embassy in Abuja serves several other countries and there is only one phone number to call for appointment only on Thursdays the line is always busy because there many people calling so to increase your chances u can help from as many friends and family as possible to increase your chances of getting through.

Note: [b]Guys there will be no calls next week Thursday the 22nd as the Poland embassy is closed in observance of a public holiday. [/b]Normally when u call for appointment on Thursdays they give you a date for the immediate following week but due to their holiday next week if you call for appointment tomorrow they MAY give you a date for 2 weeks out .

Please can someone confirm this?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
educasn:
Call them or email the international office they might just be flexible about the deadline.
thanks man
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2021
iamadonis2:

Of course not. You sent payment before your deadline right? Then I’m sure there’s no issue. Just steadily bombard your ISO with mails.

Yea, made payment around 11pm yesterday. Will continue sending mail
Re: Polish Student Visa by Vandouno(m): 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2021
Pls can I use barter virtual dollar card to fund my transferwise account to pay my fees ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
gilbArto:

Please can someone confirm this?

Confirm what ? There will be no calling for visa appointment next week Thursday July 22nd. You can confirm yourself on the embassy website. Which other confirmation u need ?

https://www.gov.pl/web/nigeria-en/telephone-registration-for-visa-appointments-in-july-2021

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by dennison4luv: 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2021
Please who have used UBA's CC?? Please I need some help
Re: Polish Student Visa by adedejis2: 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
uchiha09:

Maybe you should try wsb.edu.pl, although I don't know their cgpa limit, because I have a 2.1 and I was accepted into the computer sci msc program from a environmental sci background, plus 3 years software development experience.
Thanks
Will check it out

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Olarowtimi: 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2021
dennison4luv:
Please who have used UBA's CC?? Please I need some help
I went to UBA at acme road ikeja yesterday to open a cc account, they told me they wont open a cc account for me because i dont have a salary account domiciled in UBA
Re: Polish Student Visa by peterdrury: 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
necz:
Once you get your new passport, send a scanned copy to your school to update your school documents.

They will in a couple of days.

Good day Everyone,

So i got a new Passport and wrote to PULS to send me documents containing my new passport number.

It was edited written with a pen online and stamped.

please will this new document fly or should i used the previous one that has old passport number.

Thanks.

Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2021
peterdrury:
Good day Everyone,

So i got a new Passport and wrote to PULS to send me documents containing my new passport number.

It was edited written with a pen online and stamped.

please will this new document fly or should i used the previous one that has old passport number.

Thanks.
I honestly feel you should use the old document. Your new passport should contain both your new passport number and the old passport number. This editing with an ink might look like you tampered with it yourself before printing. Except your school can email the embassy with this new document telling them it is grnuine and asking to render you help in anyway they can
Re: Polish Student Visa by chiluvnaija(f): 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2021
Please check your PM. Please I need info about the cash backed credit card too. Thank you.
blessednendowed:

Bro or sis they credit card funds can be in any denomination : Naira, USD, Pounds, Euros. You name it. As long as it is a Cash Backed Credit Card. PM Me if you need a referral to a bank that is familiar with a Cash Backed Credit Card. I have already explained the suggested amount of funds that should be in there. Please you can read my previous posts. But it usually depends on a lot of factors especially the city you will be going to and its based on cost of your tuition cost for a year + accommodation cost for a year + living expenses for a year + flight cost . That should help you figure out the minimum that should be on the credit card. But I suggest from 5M and up.

Hope this is clear?
Re: Polish Student Visa by iropupa(f): 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2021
thormywa:
I paid application fee for university of Lodz yesterday, unfortunately, the pay will take some days for it to be confirmed. Now on there site the application closed yesterday, hope my 20 euro never go like that, cos it's after confirmation of payment that I can submit my application

Not to discourage you o..But na Wetin this lodz uni do me last year be this….hopefully,it will be different for you
Re: Polish Student Visa by gilbArto(m): 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2021
blessednendowed:

Confirm what ? There will be no calling for visa appointment next week Thursday July 22nd. You can confirm yourself on the embassy website. Which other confirmation u need ?

https://www.gov.pl/web/nigeria-en/telephone-registration-for-visa-appointments-in-july-2021
Okay thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by oneal01: 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
Please I need help house .. I already had my interview. And submitted my documents and ever since have been trying to secure a date for my legalization but I haven’t gotten one yet .. this is my question … is it possible thy visa be issued even if legalization as not been done at the embassy yet ?? Please I need your answers help a brother
Re: Polish Student Visa by oneal01: 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2021
iamadonis2 Please can you help with legalization I don’t mind paying also … I really need someone to help with this
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2021
Please can someone. Help me with lists of school receiving applications currently. Make I no go put all my hope for Lodz matter.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
necz:
Once you get your new passport, send a scanned copy to your school to update your school documents.

They will in a couple of days.

so im thinking
I have captured for a new passport and all
So im bothered now is while waiting for the new passport can i pay tuition
Just asking because of time frame
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
oneal01:
Please I need help house .. I already had my interview. And submitted my documents and ever since have been trying to secure a date for my legalization but I haven’t gotten one yet .. this is my question … is it possible thy visa be issued even if legalization as not been done at the embassy yet ?? Please I need your answers help a brother
The legalize document is btw u and the school
On god u get ur visa u can go on with legalization it two diff ball game
Re: Polish Student Visa by dennison4luv: 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2021
Cypherhendrix:

The legalize document is btw u and the school
On god u get ur visa u can go on with legalization it two diff ball game

I remember that we re talking about passport last week, how far, when did you captured and have it been ready. I captured on Tuesday and today it Friday its out.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 11:58pm On Jul 16, 2021
dennison4luv:

I remember that we re talking about passport last week, how far, when did you captured and have it been ready. I captured on Tuesday and today it Friday its out.

Ehn congrats where did you
How manage
How much is it express
Re: Polish Student Visa by uchiha09: 12:12am On Jul 17, 2021
thormywa:
Please can someone. Help me with lists of school receiving applications currently. Make I no go put all my hope for Lodz matter.

Try wsb.pl
Re: Polish Student Visa by Misshelz(f): 2:48am On Jul 17, 2021
Cypherhendrix:

so im thinking
I have captured for a new passport and all
So im bothered now is while waiting for the new passport can i pay tuition
Just asking because of time frame

Same dilemma here. It’s gonna take the school about a week or more to send docs after payment and time is running out..
Re: Polish Student Visa by agbekoya(m): 4:55am On Jul 17, 2021
I have not seen any mention of application to AGH University of Science and Technology on this forum despite it being rated by most rating agencies as 4th best Polish university. Why is the university not in consideration by people on this forum?
Does anyone here has an experience with this university? Would also love the opinion of those already in Poland about AGH
Re: Polish Student Visa by chiluvnaija(f): 5:21am On Jul 17, 2021
If a sponsor is a retired landlord, does he need to explain this source of income in the body of the letter? Does he need to attach proof of the ownership?

I saw that sponsor's that are employees show employment cert and payslip, those that are business men also show CAC and tax clearance. So if it's an ordinary individual receiving rent, what should he provide?

- apart from Credit limit cert, sponsorship letter and International ID
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 7:48am On Jul 17, 2021
Misshelz:

Same dilemma here. It’s gonna take the school about a week or more to send docs after payment and time is running out..
Damn have sent a mail

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Highsaac: 8:02am On Jul 17, 2021
I am planning to apply in November for februrary admissions
It is necessary that I Legalise my documents before admission?
Sammypedro18:

There used to be but we got here and it's not so functional as everyone is busy with school and other stuffs.. would be nice to meet prospective incomers to my school!
Re: Polish Student Visa by dennison4luv: 8:16am On Jul 17, 2021
Cypherhendrix:

Ehn congrats where did you
How manage
How much is it express

I did it In Abuja, the I was connected to the guy that was working inside the data capturing room. He told me maximum 3 weeks but something might happen and I will get it before then. I was surprised when he send it yesterday

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Sixbaba: 8:24am On Jul 17, 2021
Hello Lushbyabi. Was your sister able to do her Benin republic legalization? Please share details

Lushbyabi:
Good morning everyone, please urgent one I have a sister who got an offer letter to study at Wroclaw but her first degree certificate was from Cotonou, regarding Legalization and Authentication can she do it here in Abuja or she have to travel down to Cotonou?

P.S She had already done her youth service since 2017 and her transcripts is already Translated to English at University of Lagos .

Please I really need feedback so as to know next step to take .
Thanks and Regards.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Misshelz(f): 8:31am On Jul 17, 2021
dennison4luv:

I did it In Abuja, the I was connected to the guy that was working inside the data capturing room. He told me maximum 3 weeks but something might happen and I will get it before then. I was surprised when he send it yesterday

Wow! See favour
Re: Polish Student Visa by Sheyzkid8: 8:55am On Jul 17, 2021
Health Certificate confirming that You can study your field of study.
Please did anyone know here I can get this from? Please bry urgent
Re: Polish Student Visa by Sheyzkid8: 8:57am On Jul 17, 2021
Please is there anyone that has been given admission in wroclaw science and technology? Cos I have been refreshing my page and I can't see anything there.

Thanks in advance

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (569) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: Mztonya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.