Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (918117 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (570) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Sheyzkid8: 8:58am On Jul 17, 2021
How can I get my documents legalized at the polish embassy?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Sheyzkid8: 9:01am On Jul 17, 2021
I was qualified for admission in cracow economics university but I was asked to send my original document over to them.
And it will take at least 3 to 4 working days be4 the documents can get there. They said without the original document they won't give me the admission letter.
Did anyone has the same prob with mine?
Pls
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 9:23am On Jul 17, 2021
dennison4luv:

I did it In Abuja, the I was connected to the guy that was working inside the data capturing room. He told me maximum 3 weeks but something might happen and I will get it before then. I was surprised when he send it yesterday
Oh wow i did mine at lagos ikoyi
Tho im told to wait for my NIN to be verified so as to know how soon i can get it
So have u inform the school

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by dennison4luv: 10:02am On Jul 17, 2021
Cypherhendrix:

Oh wow i did mine at lagos ikoyi
Tho im told to wait for my NIN to be verified so as to know how soon i can get it
So have u inform the school

Yeah, I wrote them yesterday and attached the page to it and also write the passport number and send to them
Re: Polish Student Visa by dennison4luv: 10:03am On Jul 17, 2021
Please who have used UBA's CC?? Please I need some help
Re: Polish Student Visa by Merc01: 10:36am On Jul 17, 2021
Check Olx.pl

Designnerd:
Hi everyone

Please how do I go about getting an accommodation in warsaw? If you know how to go about this or can suggest possible sites to check, please help
Re: Polish Student Visa by Merc01: 10:36am On Jul 17, 2021
Check Olx.pl
Designnerd:
Hi everyone

Please how do I go about getting an accommodation in warsaw? If you know how to go about this or can suggest possible sites to check, please help
Re: Polish Student Visa by Merc01: 10:40am On Jul 17, 2021
Allianz insurance

Sheyzkid8:
Health Certificate confirming that You can study your field of study.
Please did anyone know here I can get this from? Please bry urgent
Re: Polish Student Visa by Sheyzkid8: 10:52am On Jul 17, 2021
Merc01:
Allianz insurance

Which state is it located
Or is it an on-line company
Re: Polish Student Visa by Sheyzkid8: 11:55am On Jul 17, 2021
I want to legalize my sec schl certificate
Where can I do that
Is it only in abuja ?
Like how much will it cost me?
Very urgent �
Re: Polish Student Visa by Sheyzkid8: 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2021
Can someone please help on how to book appointment at the Polish embassy for legalisation and translation?
Urgent
Re: Polish Student Visa by Kcallerpsi: 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
peterdrury:
Good day Everyone,

So i got a new Passport and wrote to PULS to send me documents containing my new passport number.

It was edited written with a pen online and stamped.

please will this new document fly or should i used the previous one that has old passport
number.

I’m also expecting my passport…. I seriously won’t like them to use pen to edit. It will take nothing for them to edit. This our PULS people self. And for your passport, when did you start the process? Mine is now 4 weeks and it isn’t ready

Thanks.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Jesufadeju(m): 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
Sheyzkid8:
Can someone please help on how to book appointment at the Polish embassy for legalisation and translation?
Urgent
I don't think so because you will need to take your time on every Fridays which is for legalization to keep checking the portal from 8:50 to 4:00 because everything is all about grace.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Warmatef: 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2021
Please for using a sponsor, does it negatively affect my application is I use a sponsor abroad say in the UK, even if they have all the necessary documents?
Re: Polish Student Visa by dennison4luv: 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
Please I need who can give me a good write up about CC, I need something that can explain what CC is all about to UBA. They guys in the branch did not understand what CC is all about
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2021
dennison4luv:
Please I need who can give me a good write up about CC, I need something that can explain what CC is all about to UBA. They guys in the branch did not understand what CC is all about

If you read my posts I have explained in detail about CC.
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
Warmatef:
Please for using a sponsor, does it negatively affect my application is I use a sponsor abroad say in the UK, even if they have all the necessary documents?

Do not even try using a foreign sponsor with foreign payslips or a foreign cc . Don't try it.
I have said this before. If you want to use a foreign sponsor let them open and fund a cc with a bank in Nigeria. simple
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2021
Has anyone gotten admission from opole university recently?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by dennison4luv: 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
blessednendowed:

If you read my posts I have explained in detail about CC.
Please tag me to the message,,, or you can send it to my email that I used to message. Check ur inbox
Re: Polish Student Visa by NDNO(f): 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
peterdrury:
Good day Everyone,

So i got a new Passport and wrote to PULS to send me documents containing my new passport number.

It was edited written with a pen online and stamped.

please will this new document fly or should i used the previous one that has old passport number.

Thanks.

They Admission department are lazy shaa
Re: Polish Student Visa by NDNO(f): 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
Sheyzkid8:

Which state is it located
Or is it an on-line company

They have an office in Abuja..opposite Beer Barn wuse 2...is all over in a lot of countries.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Agnes22: 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2021
samzy66:
Please I need advice on which bank to use for my form a school fees payment that's fast...I used zenith and it's over a week now still nothing

Please which bank did you later use?
Re: Polish Student Visa by peterdrury: 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
[quote author=Kcallerpsi post=103800907][/quote]which state did to apply for the passport? If it's renewal, I'll advise you go there and check, don't wait till you get an Sms.
Re: Polish Student Visa by chiluvnaija(f): 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2021
Please help me with advise on this matter. Thanks

chiluvnaija:
If a sponsor is a retired landlord, does he need to explain this source of income in the body of the letter? Does he need to attach proof of the ownership?

I saw that sponsor's that are employees show employment cert and payslip, those that are business men also show CAC and tax clearance. So if it's an ordinary individual receiving rent, what should he provide?

- apart from Credit limit cert, sponsorship letter and International ID
Re: Polish Student Visa by samzy66: 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
I used sterling bank ..it took 9 days...
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
Please can I travel with my family using student visa
Re: Polish Student Visa by Kcallerpsi: 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
peterdrury:
which state did to apply for the passport? If it's renewal, I'll advise you go there and check, don't wait till you get an Sms.

I did in Lagos(ikoyi) and it’s renewal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (570) (Reply)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.