|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,229,251 members, 4,876,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2019 at 03:39 PM
|Re: Polish Student Visa by daks01: 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2018|
|Re: Polish Student Visa by Slip(m): 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2018|
Wow!!! Like seriously you have been helpful with yours responses.
I will try and get the employment promise letter from my current employer. Also, I have an Uncle bearing the same surname with me, he has a completed building property, can I go along with building property documents and claim that I have been managing the property for my Uncle? Can it be part of proof of strong ties with my country? I will gladly appreciate if u make some inquiries and revert. Am a minister in RCCG therefore getting that letter with letter head from the parish priest won't be difficult for me.
|Re: Polish Student Visa by VINOMENALXX(m): 7:38am On Sep 13, 2018|
I really don't know why people keep saying negative stuffs about POLAND. I just got my visa. A student visa and it was easy.
It was my first time and I got it with help from God cause I know it won't have been possible without him and also with solid and legit documents.
One of the tips I'll just like to drop is If your sponsor doesn't have above 10M in his/her account, it might be very difficult and you should also have documents backing up the business like the CAC, Income tax payment certificate(not just bank statement and sponsor's letter ) Kill them with complete and solid documents.
If you have questions, you can ask and Good luck to whoever is planning on going to Poland.
Believe in God and not the negative remarks on here.
GOD IS YOUR SOURCE
|Re: Polish Student Visa by kennynelcon(m): 8:05am On Sep 13, 2018|
Bachelors or Graduate?
What docs did you submit?
Got Eligibility letter from MFA ?
Please how did you get your flight itinerary, expired after how many days ?
|Re: Polish Student Visa by VINOMENALXX(m): 8:33am On Sep 13, 2018|
Alot of documents. Even the one they didn't ask for.
Of course I got my eligibility letter from MFA and I also stamped my WAEC, Testimonial, Birth certificate at both MFA and MOE.
Flight itinerary is very easy. Just go to wakanow.com and book a flight from your expected day of departure to like 4 months ahead (as your expected date of returning back to Nigeria )
Plus - I didn't use any agent. Everything was done by God and myself
|Re: Polish Student Visa by Slip(m): 10:23am On Sep 13, 2018|
Congratulations Bro! The Lord that has done it for you will also do mine. Am also awaiting my appointment date. Kindly assist with answer to these questions below;
1. What documents did you provide as evidence of strong ties with Nigeria, or you didn't provide any, probably just question and answer by the consular.
2. What key question you were at the interview?
3. Is your program study free or paid tuition?
4. Booking on wakanow, was it flight reservation or payment was made for the booking?
Thank you as I expect your kind answers.
Where in Poland are you going probably we might connect when we get there by God's grace.
|Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 11:24am On Sep 13, 2018|
VINOMENALXX:Congratulations. I always try to advise submitting as much documented proof as possible. Goodluck
|Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 11:25am On Sep 13, 2018|
Slip:OK. You can get as much evidential proof of support as possible.
|Re: Polish Student Visa by Slip(m): 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2018|
Thank you for your response.
There are some questions I asked in my previous message to you. Kindly look into it and give answer. I requested for the "Employment Promise Letter" from my employer but I was turned down this morning, probably becos they are thinking about legal stand, only them know.
If there is any other hint to boost my chance you can still let me know.
|Re: Polish Student Visa by akinola12345: 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2018|
Please is it easy to get a job in Poland
|Re: Polish Student Visa by VINOMENALXX(m): 3:56pm On Sep 13, 2018|
1. I really didn't provide any document as evidence of strong ties to my country. Infact all I provided that was mine are : Application form(for my school) , Conditional admission letter, Admission Confirmation letter, Medical certificate (legalized photocopy) , Medical insurance, Waec result (legalized photocopy), Testimonial (legalized photocopy) , Receipt of payment of school fees from the bank, Academic transcript(SS1 and SS2 3rd term results ), letter of introduction, CV, recommendation letter from sec school, Letter of introduction from church, return air ticket and Accommodation letter. (These are the personal documents I submitted all photocopies. DO NOT SUBMIT ORIGINALS cause any document submitted will not be returned ).
As an undergraduate and anybody using a sponsor don't need to show evidence of strong ties to Nigeria. That is your sponsor's job.
So, like I said earlier, I want you all to please pay attention to this part (The sponsor's part) cause this is the 99% reason why they always deny.
1. Your sponsor must be someone related to you. Father or Mother. (I don't really believe in uncle or aunty because they need to see ties that you are related through your birth certificate and Of course Surname)
2. Your sponsor must have at least 15M or More if he's self employed. Because what the consular wants to see is that they have enough money even after paying for your studies let's say 3M covers your study, there will be 12M left.Don't provide bank statement of 4 to 5M it's a no go area. Please take note. They don't take small amount again.
3. Don't just type any letter and provide it as a sponsor's letter. It must be letter headed with the sponsor's company name or where He/She works and must be signed and sealed by a lawyer(justice of peace). I'll show how a seal looks like
4. This is the most important one. Your sponsor must show CAC (certificate of registration of business with Nigeria) and also show Income tax clearance certificates (in my case, I showed Six years income tax certificates 2012-2017) these serves as ties to your country. You don't need to show land documents in your name or any other properties in your own name or sponsor's name.
5. Submit a colored copy of your sponsor's international passport or ID card. But international passport the best.
If you follow all these steps, with the Help of God I'm sure you'll get the visa.
Feel free to ask more questions..
I think I have helped a little !!
|Re: Polish Student Visa by VINOMENALXX(m): 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2018|
This is how a signed and sealed sponsor's letter by a justice of peace looks like.
|Re: Polish Student Visa by VINOMENALXX(m): 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2018|
2. I was not asked any question related to my studies at all. Well, I was interviewed by a man and I was told after the interview by the securities 4th at he's a very nice person. All he asked me was, what is my plan in future. That's all he asked and he asked me to leave.
3. Yes, I'm a tuition fee paying student and I'll be studying in Szczecin (4th largest city)
I'll be studying Marine Navigation (Ship piloting).
4. Booking on wakanow is flight reservation then you download the itinerary as a PDF file. Please don't pay Oo.
|Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2018|
Slip:The employment promise letter as you wrote isn't a requirement, it's a support documentation. Lots of people had applied for Polish Visa and got denied, that's why I recommend making your as unique as possible. From my inquiry it seems those who managed to get Polish Visa in recent are mostly attending Engineering degree programs, especially in Marine Engineering, Warsaw, Gdansk, Sopot, Gydnia. The one main concern is that your commencement of study date seem to be passed before the Visa application. Let's hope they letter from the school will do.
|Re: Polish Student Visa by VINOMENALXX(m): 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2018|
chuman33:Maybe this is true. Cause I was told I'm the only person they've given so far starting August - September
And I'm studying a maritime course
|Re: Polish Student Visa by Donjay007(m): 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2018|
|Re: Polish Student Visa by akinola12345: 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2018|
Hello everyone I want to sponsor myself and I have 6m in my account what are the documents that will be needed as an undergraduate please put me through
|Re: Polish Student Visa by oviesgreg: 5:22pm On Sep 14, 2018|
abnor pls add my number on watts app I am Greg by name 08051902793
|Re: Polish Student Visa by oviesgreg: 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2018|
Pls house I need to do notionisation of my results at the polish embassy.dose any one know how much it will cost me.your swift response will be highly appreciated
|Re: Polish Student Visa by VINOMENALXX(m): 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2018|
oviesgreg:Legalization at the embassy is Done together with when you're applying for a visa.
It cost €30 and visa €60
Make sure you go. With Euro. Naira is not accepted
|Re: Polish Student Visa by VINOMENALXX(m): 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2018|
oviesgreg:Abnor has not been here for a very long time
|Re: Polish Student Visa by VINOMENALXX(m): 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2018|
akinola12345:I'm not trying to discourage you, but please don't try it putting yourself down as a sponsor and for the fact that you are an undergraduate is very dangerous o..
|Re: Polish Student Visa by oviesgreg: 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2018|
Pls house I am applying for masters degree in education management in Poland what are the requirements and the amount I need to have in my account
|Re: Polish Student Visa by akinola12345: 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2018|
VINOMENALXX:ok can I transfer the money to my moms account
|Re: Polish Student Visa by oviesgreg: 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2018|
How much do I need to have in my account to enable me apply for visa at the embassy I am applying for a master's program
|Re: Polish Student Visa by VINOMENALXX(m): 7:52am On Sep 15, 2018|
oviesgreg:Oga read the previous posts on this same page
|Re: Polish Student Visa by VINOMENALXX(m): 7:53am On Sep 15, 2018|
|Re: Polish Student Visa by kingstide: 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2018|
bro in heard the ministry of foreign affairs has issues with the Poland embassy, how did you go about legalizing your certificate with them?
|Re: Polish Student Visa by VINOMENALXX(m): 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2018|
kingstide:That's not true
|Re: Polish Student Visa by kingstide: 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2018|
maybe they've resolved it. I legalized my letters with a notary public, is that valid?
|Re: Polish Student Visa by VINOMENALXX(m): 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2018|
kingstide:Can you take a picture?
|Re: Polish Student Visa by kennynelcon(m): 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2018|
VINOMENALXX:True, but you can legalize at the Ministry of Education
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161