Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (910727 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
TobyTreasure:

Done

Okay replied
Re: Polish Student Visa by engineerafolabi: 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2021
Bro. Please, I would be waiting for your update. Thank you!
iamadonis22:

Take yours. Take one other person’s doc (with an authorization letter in your name)

In an hour I’ll let you know if taking 2 documents in was allowed today

Re: Polish Student Visa by engineerafolabi: 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
Bro. I already have two other people waiting, that is even the reeason why I'm asking to know if I can take more than 2 documents with me.
PrinzC:

Please, I have sent a mail to you. Kindly help me so that we can legalise together. Thank you.
Re: Polish Student Visa by PrinzC: 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
engineerafolabi:
Bro. I already have two other people waiting, that is even the reeason why I'm asking to know if I can take more than 2 documents with me.

Okay. Thanks so much.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
engineerafolabi:
Bro. Please, I would be waiting for your update. Thank you!

Check I have modified the comment

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by uncledee201: 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hello Fam,

I got admitted to SGH Warsaw School of Economics to study Big Data Analytics (M.Sc) I have legalized my document and I'm at the stage of sorting my documents for Visa Appointment. The problem is I got a message from the school a few minutes ago that due to the limited number of accommodation slots I would have to look for alternative sources of accommodation in Warsaw!

Please I need help and guidance on how to proceed, please! Also, is anyone going to the same school on this forum? Let's connect
Re: Polish Student Visa by PrinzC: 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
Please I need help on documents legalisation. Who has gotten a legalisation date so that I can tag along, kindly assist. I'm willing to have further discussions on the modalities and any requirements either via email or pm. Thanks.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Milezwadup: 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2021
Who else got admission at SGH Warsaw school of economics. my visa agent said i have to pay my complete school fees of €2000 to avoid visa denial, is this information valid
Re: Polish Student Visa by zoneros(m): 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
Can I PM you please?
uncledee201:
Hello Fam,

I got admitted to SGH Warsaw School of Economics to study Big Data Analytics (M.Sc) I have legalized my document and I'm at the stage of sorting my documents for Visa Appointment. The problem is I got a message from the school a few minutes ago that due to the limited number of accommodation slots I would have to look for alternative sources of accommodation in Warsaw!

Please I need help and guidance on how to proceed, please! Also, is anyone going to the same school on this forum? Let's connect
Re: Polish Student Visa by Milezwadup: 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
zoneros:
Can I PM you please?
drop phone number, want to reason with you
Re: Polish Student Visa by Milezwadup: 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
uncledee201:
Hello Fam,

yes i’m, will send you a mail now

Re: Polish Student Visa by Stevsun: 5:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
Guys which of the bank is fast in paying school fees? I tried using FCMB and I waited for a week it wasn’t going through.which other bank is fast pls??
Re: Polish Student Visa by Chrisbobo: 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hello everyone, which bank is the best bank to create a CC

And is the CC supposed to be in naira or dollars?

Thank you for your replies
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
daintyprincess
Check here for poland
Re: Polish Student Visa by Bbyyo: 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
drLammy:

It means they're still open to get dates today, often times when you get date you'll be fixed for next 2weeks which is the 27th.
When it closes today you'll notice the date will change

So Keep refreshing cheesy

Can you please send me the link for booking legalization.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Kerigold: 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
PLEASE ANY ONE KNOW ANY SCHOOL OFFERING ADMISSION FOR FEBRUARY INTAKE (BSC)
THANK YOU
Re: Polish Student Visa by Israelhom: 3:41am On Aug 14, 2021
Can someone please post a sample of the Credit card limit certificate / reference letter from First Bank my branch seem to be completely ignorant of this and claimed the bank has just one standard reference letter format for all customers which does not state the account balance or credit limit. Pls do remember to blot out personal details. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Polish Student Visa by Kess2020: 5:18am On Aug 14, 2021
Alex2 check.
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 5:30am On Aug 14, 2021
NDNO:
Pls my people, I have a question to ask, school Accommodation contract and the one I got from the Landlord, which is better ? Please I need urgent answers biko..thanks

There is no such thing as better . Just ensure it meets embassy requirements . Some schools provide horrible accommodation letters . If that’s the case for u n the school is reluctant in updating it per your needs then get an external private accomodation contract.
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 5:32am On Aug 14, 2021
Chrisbobo:
Hello everyone, which bank is the best bank to create a CC

And is the CC supposed to be in naira or dollars?

Thank you for your replies

There is no best bank . Most of the major banks like access, first bank, fidelity, UBA etc will do a cash backed cc.

CC can be in any currency doesn’t matter. Just has to be legit and from a Nigerian based bank.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 5:35am On Aug 14, 2021
Milezwadup:
Who else got admission at SGH Warsaw school of economics. my visa agent said i have to pay my complete school fees of €2000 to avoid visa denial, is this information valid

Paying a full year tuition does not guarantee u a visa . If your school requires u to pay for only a semester then pay a semester , if they require a full year then pay a full year. If u meet all the visa requirements u will get the visa . Getting a polish visa is not based on whether u pay tuition for a semester or a year.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by desmedallion(m): 10:40am On Aug 14, 2021
PrinzC:
Please I need help on documents legalisation. Who has gotten a legalisation date so that I can tag along, kindly assist. I'm willing to have further discussions on the modalities and any requirements either via email or pm. Thanks.

OK
Re: Polish Student Visa by desmedallion(m): 10:40am On Aug 14, 2021
blessednendowed:

There is no such thing as better . Just ensure it meets embassy requirements . Some schools provide horrible accommodation letters . If that’s the case for u n the school is reluctant in updating it per your needs then get an external private accomodation contract.

Take school
Re: Polish Student Visa by usherdaimond: 10:50am On Aug 14, 2021
Israelhom:
Can someone please post a sample of the Credit card limit certificate / reference letter from First Bank my branch seem to be completely ignorant of this and claimed the bank has just one standard reference letter format for all customers which does not state the account balance or credit limit. Pls do remember to blot out personal details. Thanks in anticipation

Send me a mail I know a firstbank Relationship who knows about CC

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Israelhom: 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2021
Thanks. Sent u mail.

usherdaimond:

Send me a mail I know a firstbank Relationship who knows about CC
Re: Polish Student Visa by Oluwakayodey: 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2021
GBAM!!! grin
The TRUTH has been said, so let those who have ears let them hear!
The Polish Goverment/Embassy owes us NO explanation... please Let's stop this our sense of entitlement!

necz:
I read this your post and I laugh at your entitlement mentality.

My dear you're not the first Nigerian to reside abroad; so don't bring your self*sh and entitlement mentality here. If Canada, US, Aussie and UK is that easy, why then are you guys dying to push your brother to Poland? Leave Poland and focus on your UK.

I was expecting you to put Germany on the list with US, UK, Canada and Aussie. Or is Germany not amongst the 6 Big Countries? Why is Germany not using the Online Appointment Portal anymore?

So because you called for just 2weeks for your brother which was unsuccessful, you decided to come and discourage others to leave Poland and divert elsewhere? Tell me one easy & cheap EU country route that you want them to ply.

I saw the recent attacks on the Embassy and I laugh at the ignorance; You lots thinks VISA is your families property or right?. Is it the Embassy's fault that we all can not hold our own leaders accountable or responsible for the messy situation we have manage to put Nigeria into?
Is the Polish Embassy the cause of the spiritual problems that befell Nigeria? Is the Embassy the reason why you guys want to run out of Nigeria by force? I just don't understand why you are making the Embassy the Enemy here.

As Nigerians, we're selfish in nature. We're also opportunist. We spoil every opportunity we find promising with our terrible way of thinking and attitude. Have you not heard of those nitwits' so called cultists who are butchering themselves in UAE? They're Nigerians, not UAE citizens. They're N I G E R I A A N S. Some Nigerian ladies too managed to kill a local/citizen in a foreign country and you're here ranting that the Polish Embassy are playing games or that they have an agenda.

We are terrible in nature. We pollute everywhere we go because we have a terrible attitude and we are never patient to follow due process to make it in life.

While I was applying to Germany between 2016 to 2018 before date became scarce like heaven. Nigerians who do not have admission offers yet as at around January-March, will go and request for appointment date via emails because of the fear of lack of sufficient appointment date later on.

As at March we had already booked appointment date to October 2018 while we are still in March 2018. Many never showed up for the interview because they hoped they will gained admission into a German university but they were disappointed as the school couldn't offer them admission. Hence many appointment go to waste, while the genuine candidates with admission couldn't get appointment dates till today.

If you guys like keep on putting pressure on the consulate.

I saw somewhere on Twitter too where some mumu were saying they want to write petition & protest against the Embassy. grin grin.....Well, I pray they do sha. So that they can learn their lessens.
I remembered; Some people protested at the German Embassy 2019 and last year. Ask them how far their protest has worked for them.I'm sure all of them are at home regretting their actions because the German Consulate cancelled the online booking and they now issue date to candidates at will. So many Germany hopefuls have applied since 2019 and even doing online classes and are yet to get an appointment date.

But you learners are here throwing tantrums at the Polish Embassy. You think the consulate cares about your feelings or how tough their mode of operandi is?

Poland �� phone call appointment is still by far better than Germany's own. A guy recently told me there was no appointment Date for US visa. How about that?

Let me tell you no one can force the Embassy to change. It is you looking to go and enjoy their country's benefits that will bend to their rules and mode of operandi. And if you think you get Coconut head; Pls go on and insult the Embassy or protest. They will only put more stricter measure in place and it will be more hard for you guys.

Those who have sense will go and do what it takes to get appointment dates. Beg your family members and friends to help you call

Or

Pay for others to get you appointment and Come to Poland.

If una like make una no hear word. A word is enough for the wise�

Peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: Mztonya and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.