Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (917530 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (570) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Ehijackson: 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hello guys it would be nice to get a responds from u, when is the next date for booking an appointment what time will the portal open..
Re: Polish Student Visa by Saframafraja: 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ehijackson:
Hello guys it would be nice to get a responds from u, when is the next date for booking an appointment what time will the portal open..

Monday
Re: Polish Student Visa by stelor: 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
Good Evening Everyone! I ask again,

Please, I want all your contributions here.

is there anyone here that have gotten admission for any masters program in Poland with just HND result?

Your sincere answer will be highly appreciated,

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Polish Student Visa by fatomayo(m): 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hi guys, I want to apply to Poznan University of Technology for BSc in Artificial Intelligence and I have all the requirements except the Certification of the English knowledge at the level minimum B23 as stated on the attached image. All my documents have been legalized. Please how do I go about the english certification thing? Application will open on Wednesday.

Re: Polish Student Visa by bbclue(f): 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
Saframafraja:

Monday

Please can you help me with the site to book appointment

Please
Re: Polish Student Visa by bbclue(f): 8:00pm On Sep 11, 2021
Re: Polish Student Visa by 9jalove4eva: 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
black001:

I am trying to apply to this school ,
What’s the process and tuition

go the their website they have very clear instructions and links, this one you can research yourself na...very easy

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Oluwakayodey: 10:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
Cypherhendrix:

I have been seeing warsaw since my bad
Btw u dont need to be harsh bout it

He wasn't harsh.. Just he needed to correct you before you unconsciously mislead people

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by fatomayo(m): 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
fatomayo:
Hi guys, I want to apply to Poznan University of Technology for BSc in Artificial Intelligence and I have all the requirements except the Certification of the English knowledge at the level minimum B23 as stated on the attached image. All my documents have been legalized. Please how do I go about the english certification thing? Application will open on Wednesday.

Please why is nobody answering me?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 10:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
fatomayo:

Please why is nobody answering me?
Ask your school to write a letter stating that English was the medium of instruction of your secondary school studies.
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 2:09am On Sep 12, 2021
fatomayo:

Just get a letter from your secondary school or high school stating that your entire studies in secondary or high school were carried out in English. It should be on the school letter head , signed and stamped by a representative of your secondary/high school
Re: Polish Student Visa by fatomayo(m): 7:39am On Sep 12, 2021
blessednendowed:

Just get a letter from your secondary school or high school stating that your entire studies in secondary or high school were carried out in English. It should be on the school letter head , signed and stamped by a representative of your secondary/high school

Thank you.
Re: Polish Student Visa by onagamich: 9:13am On Sep 12, 2021
Nettle:

This means your Dad may be unable to provide you with CAC documents for his business (since he’s a businessman and not an employee)?

For Poland Student visa processing, anyone can stand in as sponsor provided they have the required documents (payslips or CAC documents especially) and the funds. Chance of obtaining visa is high if your documents are in order.

Don't use CAC Documents. They don't accept it
Re: Polish Student Visa by onagamich: 9:16am On Sep 12, 2021
tonnymexx:
Thank boss

Concerning payslips am self employed as I said before am helping my dad to sell in his shop and no payment of salary per month.

But this our family friend has CAC documents ( or is there other additional documents to add)

Also do polish do block account the way Germany do before you apply for study visa?

I just need to be guarded on all this processing to avoid mistake. Thanks

Hey bro. Do not use CAC Documents. They will reject it. Your only best route is payslips or Credit card certificate for proof of funds
Re: Polish Student Visa by tonnymexx: 10:47am On Sep 12, 2021
Hello good people in the house,
Please can someone list out cheap school for BSc program (Business administration) and what period to start application and the require documents

Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Sheyzkid8: 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
Can someone please answer this
Sheyzkid8:
Hi guys
Pls I want to know how to fill this No. since im using my dad's credit card and he will be my sponsor

Urgent pls
Re: Polish Student Visa by NwaUdi1(m): 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
Sheyzkid8:
Hi guys
Pls I want to know how to fill this No. since im using my dad's credit card and he will be my sponsor

Urgent pls

Tick by a sponsor then specify the relationship between you and the sponsor below.

Hope you understand

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by GreatSage: 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hello guys how do I go about getting eligibility letter(documents stating that my O levels qualifies me for taking up degree program in Nigeria) from Ministry of Education?
I would appreciate a quick response as my situation is urgent.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
GreatSage:
Hello guys how do I go about getting eligibility letter(documents stating that my O levels qualifies me for taking up degree program in Nigeria) from Ministry of Education?
I would appreciate a quick response as my situation is urgent.
Go to MOE abuja
It doesnt take much procedure
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
tonnymexx:
Hello good people in the house,
Please can someone list out cheap school for BSc program (Business administration) and what period to start application and the require documents

Thanks
WSZiA application is on
Re: Polish Student Visa by FashT(f): 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hello, is this for February intake?

fatomayo:
Re: Polish Student Visa by GreatSage: 6:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
Cypherhendrix:

Go to MOE abuja
It doesnt take much procedure
Can I use the MOE Lagos?
Re: Polish Student Visa by CyberBishop(m): 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
Cypherhendrix:

WSZiA application is on
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 7:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
CyberBishop:
Pls help with their website link. Also can I PM you?
You can pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (570) (Reply)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.