Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,134 members, 7,845,771 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (570) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (922409 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by geli12: 5:47pm On May 14
Hello Everyone, please help me drop the website to book polish student visa appointment.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Lovesnow: 2:29pm On May 15
Please I'm interested also. I need an appointment date. Please HELP. @ iatethesun I don't know if we can connect. Please help a brother.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Jihediwa: 7:31am On May 17
Hello house. Please who has an information on schools that don't require the legalisation of documents at the initial stage of application. Particular schools offering masters programme in an IT related discipline. It seems we are struggling with two things. Legalisation appointment date as well as visa appointment date
Re: Polish Student Visa by Tijani009: 11:34am On May 17
Bullshit95:
4200 euro for the entire program. They requested for payment of 1st semester fee and acceptance fee total 1165 euro
I am just saying 3 million naira would be enough to run but admission and Visa

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Tijani009: 12:14pm On May 17
Lance008:
I just got admission to school of business Warsaw how can I book for appointment
Please after the whole school and admission processing, coming to the Visa processing and ticket, what is the estimated cost
Re: Polish Student Visa by Tijani009: 12:44pm On May 17
Evicsholar:

If you can afford an agent, please use one so as not to waste time

The portal was opened today and appointments have been booked
If you can post the contact of any reliable agent, the agent benefits and so will everyone

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Lamiam: 1:33pm On May 17
Good day all, is there anyone who got a master's admission from the University of Wroclaw for the 2024 October Intake?
Have you been able to get a visa date? Let's connect pls. Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by olawaletoheeb(m): 4:21pm On May 17
Pls house I av been having issue to pay application fee to University of Opole. Pls your advice is needed.
Re: Polish Student Visa by FolamiAsap: 7:09pm On May 17
Good day house, I got an email from university of Wroclaw stating “ Your educational documents need to be legalized by Polish consulate in your country or by Apostille Lagos State University “ i know the process of getting this done is tedious and i will have to go down to Abuja to get it sorted, i don’t know if there are agents that handle this. If there’s any agent that helps with the documents legalization kindly refer. How can I get a list of schools that doesn’t require educational documents legalization before getting admitted.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Lamiam: 4:22pm On May 18
FolamiAsap:
Good day house, I got an email from university of Wroclaw stating “ Your educational documents need to be legalized by Polish consulate in your country or by Apostille Lagos State University “ i know the process of getting this done is tedious and i will have to go down to Abuja to get it sorted, i don’t know if there are agents that handle this. If there’s any agent that helps with the documents legalization kindly refer. How can I get a list of schools that doesn’t require educational documents legalization before getting admitted.

You can reply to the email letting them know that you will get it done once you go for the visa appointment as there are no available appointment dates. You can do this while you are trying to get it sorted.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Tijani009: 5:09pm On May 18
Lamiam:
Good day all, is there anyone who got a master's admission from the University of Wroclaw for the 2024 October Intake?
Have you been able to get a visa date? Let's connect pls. Thanks
Pls what's your total budget for but admission and visa
Re: Polish Student Visa by Lamiam: 9:48pm On May 18
Tijani009:

Pls what's your total budget for but admission and visa

Honestly, I am just going with the flow.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Akeemilori(m): 10:15am On May 19
freedomtours:

I will get you appointment is it for Legalization or study or work visa ?
work visa appointment 08023006660
Re: Polish Student Visa by Lamiam: 12:06pm On May 20
Good day all. Does anyone have an update on this study visa date pls?
FolamiAsap:
Re: Polish Student Visa by Lamiam: 10:14pm On May 20
Hello everyone, does Poland accept mutual funds for proof of funds pls?
Re: Polish Student Visa by iatethesun: 8:52am On May 25
I doubt cause on the visa check list they stated they want bank statement
Lamiam:
Hello everyone, does Poland accept mutual funds for proof of funds pls?
Re: Polish Student Visa by drLammy(m): 9:19am On May 25
FolamiAsap:
Good day house, I got an email from university of Wroclaw stating “ Your educational documents need to be legalized by Polish consulate in your country or by Apostille Lagos State University “ i know the process of getting this done is tedious and i will have to go down to Abuja to get it sorted, i don’t know if there are agents that handle this. If there’s any agent that helps with the documents legalization kindly refer. How can I get a list of schools that doesn’t require educational documents legalization before getting admitted

Hi, you I can help you handle this process very smoothly, you can check my thread on it
Re: Polish Student Visa by Sammypedro18(m): 12:19pm On May 25
Someone pls drop the link for visa appointment date registration
Re: Polish Student Visa by Treasureoby0: 7:18am On May 27
Please any WhatsApp group for Poland preparation?
Re: Polish Student Visa by geli12: 8:31am On May 27
Why is this group so quiet at this crucial time, pls who has information on booking polish embassy appointment. Please help us the newbies for God's sake.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Kinz2: 10:03am On May 27
Kokochi1111:
Hey guys, I’m posting this on behalf of my friend. He schooled in Benin Republic and for the Poland process he had to authenticate and legalize his documents. In 2021 June, we went to MOE and they said he had to go to Benin embassy to get stamped and then MoFA. On getting to Benin embassy here in abuja, Omoo the staff there said he needed to do the following steps: 1: go to Benin, visit the court and MOE for stamps
2: bring the stamped documents to Benin embassy Abuja, for more stamps
3: take all those documents to MoFA abuja for more stamps
4: final step is booking an appointment at the polish embassy to get the final legalization.

So we gave him the document as he said he specializes in getting steps 1-2 done for all the people that are looking to gain admission into Universities abroad. That we will get it back in a month!
That’s how 1 month turned to October 2021 � we ended up taking the documents back from his son in Benin and found someone who works at MOE benin who did it in less than a month.
After all the months of lies and excuses (1 excuse was that he forgot the documents in his wardrobe when he travelled to Benin the following week after we dropped it off at the embassy. So he said he wife had to send it to him and he passed the legalization from step 1-2 to his son to do)�� Wicked man. The son then took over from his fathers lies and na so 2021 end oo.

so to cut the long story short, if you schooled in Benin and you want to travel out, don’t go to that embassy and give your documents to someone there promising all sorts of efficiency and delivery na scam

YOU HAVE TO DO STEP 1 in Benin YOURSELF, THEN take it to their embassy to avoid stories that touch ooo. my friend should’ve left for Poland last year but e Don enter this year because of wickedness.

Because of the little information online about this whole thing, he’s offering to help anyone who needs it through his plug at moe benin.

So if you or anyone you know needs help feel free message him 09025354443 make you no start your process in 2023 ��

I wish everyone Goodluck! We go enter Poland this year by fire by force oo!!
Please I need help with this also I'm in the same situation right now
Re: Polish Student Visa by JMG12: 10:23am On May 27
this is the link you seek
https://www.gov.pl/web/nigeria-en/d-type-national-visa#:~:text=In%20order%20to%20book%20an,contained%20in%20the%20submitted%20doc
Sammypedro18:
Someone pls drop the link for visa appointment date registration
Re: Polish Student Visa by JMG12: 10:24am On May 27
Drop your question and it will be attended to this thread has it all.
Treasureoby0:
Please any WhatsApp group for Poland preparation?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Lance008(m): 12:16pm On May 27
JMG12:
Thanks boss
Abeg boss u go help me out during time of my appointment
God bless

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Treasureoby0: 12:32pm On May 27
JMG12:

I want to give to the person interested in the information. The person is not able to use this platform.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Lamiam: 1:05pm On May 27
Good day all, has anyone gotten the error below while booking a visa appointment? How did you fix it pls?

Registration of applications via script files is forbidden. Your application has been cancelled.
x
Error code: 400

Re: Polish Student Visa by Phatjay007(f): 9:39am On May 29
Good day house

Is it advisable for a 33 years old who finished her bachelor degree in 2014 go for another bachelor degree in another field.

Has there been cases of approval you are aware of ??

I await your response
Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by geli12: 9:51am On May 29
From information I gathered about this polish visa appointment, I heard it's last Monday of the month which is 27th, 2 days ago by 10am. From 12 am I started checking the website till evening, nothing happened at that website up till now, this is frustrating. I went through an agent and she said appointment is 600k,what's happening pls, is there another method of getting this appointment
Re: Polish Student Visa by JumaiAdama: 8:50pm On May 29
Hello guys, is there a way one can verify ones appointment date as my appointment is on June 12 and it falls on a public, as anyone in this room experience such. Please kindly help me out
Re: Polish Student Visa by geli12: 4:57am On May 30
JumaiAdama:
Hello guys, is there a way one can verify ones appointment date as my appointment is on June 12 and it falls on a public, as anyone in this room experience such. Please kindly help me out

Please how did you get appointment?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Sammypedro18(m): 10:29am On May 30
Hey guys, good day. I wanted to ask, do you receive an email from the embassy after registering/filing the form for visa appointment?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Jihediwa: 10:48am On May 30
Sammypedro18:
Hey guys, good day. I wanted to ask, do you receive an email from the embassy after registering/filing the form for visa appointment?

Hello Sammy, please is there a way I can reach out to you. I just sent you message on an X handle I'm thinking might be yours

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (Reply)

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.