Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (905592 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Wammy2305: 8:29am On Sep 27, 2021
Nkdian:
This visa booking is stressing me seriously!!!!
Anyone else having problems with their site?
the site is not loading at all, this shit is getting really annoying… might just have to apply for a refund abeg, what’s all the drama for. If they don’t want Nigerians they should speak the Bleep up!

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by richrichrich: 8:32am On Sep 27, 2021
Everyone should storm their Twitter handle

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nkdian(f): 8:36am On Sep 27, 2021
Na wa!!
Kingzy4pep:
Everyone is
Re: Polish Student Visa by Anvicola: 8:38am On Sep 27, 2021
The truth is that before today , I gathered info that some guys usually hack the site to hold on to dates and sell to interested guys . I got this update so legit , I just hope the embassy will try strengthen their website against such or try use the method For people that have already been given legit admission to get dates for Visa interview as this issue isn’t funny any longer .

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nkdian(f): 8:41am On Sep 27, 2021
Its loading. Just takes too much time.
At the end its still showing 30th. I might just give up.
Wammy2305:
the site is not loading at all, this shit is getting really annoying… might just have to apply for a refund abeg, what’s all the drama for. If they don’t want Nigerians they should speak the Bleep up!
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 8:45am On Sep 27, 2021
Schon007:

I really donno where you people get your info from. A Cc of 6m will fly. Being denied for number 3 means there is something wrong with at least one of the fiinancial documents you tendered.

@Okerrionome94, if you need help out here then you gats tell us what you submitted
Cc of 6m would not fly for a uni is warsaw
Instead of countering the person’s suggestion
Why not ask the important question
What school he applied to
The tuition the rent
Sometimes the fault my be in the sponsorship letter

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 8:45am On Sep 27, 2021
richrichrich:
And do what?
Re: Polish Student Visa by raymos1s: 8:52am On Sep 27, 2021
Bad idea, let's be calming down na

richrichrich:
Re: Polish Student Visa by CrystalSpark(m): 8:52am On Sep 27, 2021
cuteBB:

My question please.
Why should one not sign up for classes online if given an extension? Will it affect the refund process?

Yes I believe it will. Can I ask you a question too?

How do you explain to the consular why you need to travel to Poland after successfully doing a semester of studies online?
Re: Polish Student Visa by SAMadex11(m): 9:18am On Sep 27, 2021
Lack of available dates to 2021-10-04
Re: Polish Student Visa by hungkee: 9:18am On Sep 27, 2021
Date now 10/07
Re: Polish Student Visa by cuteBB(f): 9:20am On Sep 27, 2021
My people e don move again to 4 th of October o. May God help us o.
Re: Polish Student Visa by SAMadex11(m): 9:22am On Sep 27, 2021
This is absolutely scam..... pure scam
Re: Polish Student Visa by SAMWISE94: 9:25am On Sep 27, 2021
Now 11th
Re: Polish Student Visa by hungkee: 9:27am On Sep 27, 2021
Its 14th now, closed for the week.
Re: Polish Student Visa by SAMadex11(m): 9:28am On Sep 27, 2021
Lack of available dates to 2021-10-14
Re: Polish Student Visa by qtguru(m): 9:30am On Sep 27, 2021
It's obvious there's backdoor, site is barely available but it keeps expanding

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Anvicola: 9:31am On Sep 27, 2021
qtguru:

People Dey hack the site they hold date to Dey sell am .

Legit update na hin be dat

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by SAMadex11(m): 9:31am On Sep 27, 2021
qtguru:

Something is wrong somewhere.....
Re: Polish Student Visa by Blazykid02(m): 9:39am On Sep 27, 2021
HesOyindamola:
I got a date for 04-10 but it just started loading and then it showed no longer available lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Baba the thing weak me..nobody day
See this date.. if this thing is real then at least one person should be able to say okay o
I was on the portal
Today and i got date… the online portal na scam
Re: Polish Student Visa by SAMadex11(m): 9:43am On Sep 27, 2021
Blazykid02:

Baba the thing weak me..nobody day
See this date.. if this thing is real then at least one person should be able to say okay o
I was on the portal
Today and i got date… the online portal na scam

Your absolutely Correct. Original Scam
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ajiboyehify(m): 9:44am On Sep 27, 2021
I have been on it since 6am. I had the chance to click on the reservation twice and it took me back to the previous page. Something is really wrong with this there appointment.. I have been on it for the past 4month. It's really frustrating and tiring
Re: Polish Student Visa by Speak90: 9:45am On Sep 27, 2021
Please is it possible to change student visa to work visa? I need someone with a concrete information to answer this critical question
Re: Polish Student Visa by Speak90: 9:46am On Sep 27, 2021
Speak90:
Please is it possible to change student visa to work visa? I need someone with a concrete information to answer this critical question
what I mean is change of student status to work status
Re: Polish Student Visa by Bibilucky1: 9:49am On Sep 27, 2021
By now, we should all know the website is a scam. It’s either you join the group that pays for date (make sure it’s legit though) or you ask for refund/deferment from your school.

Even though, you defer till February/March 2022, that’s only few months away, are we even sure the embassy/website would act better then!!!!

Some schools even give extension to November, remember the embassy takes about 4weeks after visa interview to give a decision on your visa, how does the extension even help? One needs to get a date before October 1st to be able to meet up the extension deadline of let’s say 1st or 11th November.

Our lives can’t be halted like this. Make a decision today, maybe ask for a refund and check other affordable and straight forward countries (but then, nothing in this country Nigeria is straight forward, God help us!!) and this time, spread your nets wider....

May our desires be granted!!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 9:53am On Sep 27, 2021
Cypherhendrix:

Cc of 6m would not fly for a uni is warsaw
Instead of countering the person’s suggestion
Why not ask the important question
What school he applied to
The tuition the rent
Sometimes the fault my be in the sponsorship letter

I laugh. How much do you think university of Warsaw is.
I already spoke on the sponsorship letter and other documents. Guess you didn't read through, you just wanted to comment.

I'd just chill and sip my juice though. Y'all should keep misleading people without reading what's on the site.
Peace Out
Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 9:58am On Sep 27, 2021
Bibilucky1:
By now, we should all know the website is a scam. It’s either you join the group that pays for date (make sure it’s legit though) or you ask for refund/deferment from your school.

Even though, you defer till February/March 2022, that’s only few months away, are we even sure the embassy/website would act better then!!!!

Some schools even give extension to November, remember the embassy takes about 4weeks after visa interview to give a decision on your visa, how does the extension even help? One needs to get a date before October 1st to be able to meet up the extension deadline of let’s say 1st or 11th November.

Our lives can’t be halted like this. Make a decision today, maybe ask for a refund and check other affordable and straight forward countries (but then, nothing in this country Nigeria is straight forward, God help us!!) and this time, spread your nets wider....

You've spoken with great wisdom.
The only school I saw giving 20th November is WSEI Lublin.
Most gave earlier date and it's even trickier getting a visa once one has started online classes
Re: Polish Student Visa by Edoboy21: 10:07am On Sep 27, 2021
Bibilucky1:

Nice talk my brother, most schools don't defer.
Even if you decide to follow classes online for the semester .what's the assurance things would get better.
This hacking story, I think is bull shit.If the embassy wants to help they should just create a platform or better still ask intending applicants to send admission documents.
Even if date allocated is far there would still hope to apply for visa, not this mumble jumble we are seeing.
N.B Make sure you confirm your school refund policy. Most schools won't issue refund when the session has started.
Hostel accommodation won't give refund even if you don't check in ..so if it hasn't started counting you can just tell them to modify the date to a far date next year and rechange when u have visa date.
For insurance is wise to cancel the policy for now.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Edoboy21: 10:09am On Sep 27, 2021
Schon007:

You can still be given visa. There is no trick. It even strengthen the weight of your application.
You've spoken with great wisdom.
The only school I saw giving 20th November is WSEI Lublin.
Most gave earlier date and it's even trickier getting a visa once one has started online classes
Re: Polish Student Visa by CrystalSpark(m): 10:14am On Sep 27, 2021
Bibilucky1:

You’re a wise soul
Re: Polish Student Visa by Babbbbbbbbby: 10:30am On Sep 27, 2021
Please what time can we go to summit additional documents??

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.