₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,314,870 members, 5,100,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2019 at 12:03 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (114182 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 7:40pm On Aug 14
tunz93:

You should apply for visa appointment cos from the information in the previous thread it is difficult booking this appointment. And usually the documents sent to your mail should suffice.

Please guys, kindly help with these information. I got an admission offer too to Poznan University of life sciences

@olufiz Hook up on whatsapp 08160725184
@chuman33, please weigh in on this too
sorry man, have been busy with personal matters. Where you able to go with the admission?
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 7:42pm On Aug 14
emmatology96:
I am also going to lodz and my appointment is next month>>>anyone else?
Where you successful in arriving Lodz?
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 7:45pm On Aug 14
Ebi27:
Hi guys, my interview is September 27th, I have legalized all documents, and I sent them to my school in Poland, they are sending it back to me soon. I have even paid for most things including 2 months accommodation, school fees and my student I.D card. My school is resuming October 1st, please how long does it take to get my passport back when I get my visa ? Also, My cousin is my sponsor and he lives in the US, we don’t bear the same surname, he is ready to give me a copy of his Passport data page , ID, Employment letter, Bank account statement, Tax payment history, And letter of sponsorship. I also informed him he has to notarize all the documents he will be sending to me at a notary public in Atlanta. Is this okay ?. And if I won’t be able to get my passport back before resumption, do I need to get a letter from the school confirming it’s okay for me to resume late ?
Goodluck with your interview. Endeavor to add documentations that helps with ties back in Nigeria that will compel you to return home upon completion of your program.
Re: Polish Student Visa by emmatology96: 11:44pm On Aug 14
chuman33:

Goodluck with your interview. Endeavor to add documentations that helps with ties back in Nigeria that will compel you to return home upon completion of your program.
@chuman33 please what specific extra documentations do you suggest?
Re: Polish Student Visa by emmatology96: 11:49pm On Aug 14
chuman33:

Where you successful in arriving Lodz?
. I am still in Nigeria, my appointment is next week, God willing i'l be successful
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 12:32am On Aug 15
emmatology96:
@chuman33 please what specific extra documentations do you suggest?
Let's assume someone comes to borrow money from you, most likely you will ask the person to present you a satisfactory collateral before giving out the money. So assume the same principal here, you are going to borrow a Visa, and they want to be sure you will literally return the "visa" upon completion of your studies. So ask yourself what will someone present to you to be satisfactory enough for you to lend money to the person. Assume the same for the embassy.
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 12:35am On Aug 15
emmatology96:
. I am still in Nigeria, my appointment is next week, God willing i'l be successful
Alright.
Re: Polish Student Visa by emmatology96: 1:55am On Aug 15
chuman33:

Let's assume someone comes to borrow money from you, most likely you will ask the person to present you a satisfactory collateral before giving out the money. So assume the same principal here, you are going to borrow a Visa, and they want to be sure you will literally return the "visa" upon completion of your studies. So ask yourself what will someone present to you to be satisfactory enough for you to lend money to the person. Assume the same for the embassy.
Thanks for the info!
Re: Polish Student Visa by writter: 2:34am On Aug 15
Hello everyone, please someone should guide me on this, the school required upload of my education document legalized and translated to polish?
I don't understand this cos I read it after initial admission before doing legalization of documents also I don't understand the sworn certified Polish translator part,

I've messaged the school about this but no response yet.

Re: Polish Student Visa by Godson1011: 5:33am On Aug 15
emmatology96:

Best of luck man. Don’t forget to give us updates on how it goes. God be with you
Re: Polish Student Visa by writter: 11:50am On Aug 15
@emmatology96
Any view on my question?

Someone should enligh me pls
I'm about paying the recruitment but this requirements is unclear to me
Re: Polish Student Visa by writter: 11:50am On Aug 15
writter:
@emmatology96
Any view on my question?

Someone should enlight me pls
I'm about paying the recruitment fees but this requirements is unclear to me
Re: Polish Student Visa by mcjeezy(m): 9:27pm On Aug 15
Please I’m new here and I want to apply to Łódźbut I need help with some questions please anyone in Poland who can help answer a few I’ll really appreciate thanks much 07052415182 please that’s my WhatsApp number I’ll really appreciate the response I
Re: Polish Student Visa by emmatology96: 9:51pm On Aug 15
Godson1011:

Best of luck man. Don’t forget to give us updates on how it goes. God be with you
I believe it says you should get a certified polish translator for your documents and also translate your results.. I might be wrong tho but that's what i understand
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nipson112: 4:41pm On Aug 16
freakky:

Just tell him to put is money in a credit card and let the bank issue a letter in regards to the credit card limit and document he doesn't have on the list he should ignore.... Nobody issues traveller cheques in Nigeria.... Just do what is required by the embassy .....

Bro you can get a travelers check in your bank.travelers check is also known as bank draft
Re: Polish Student Visa by JayEmmanuel(m): 8:45am
I have a situation at hand. I obtained my Bsc from an Indian University and I'll be going for a Professional Course in Warsaw by December. How do I go about my Certificate Authentication in MOE & MFA etc since it's a foreign certificate and I'm in Nigeria currently ?
Secondly I'm finding it difficult to get an appointment date for National Visa and time is running. Can I still book for a Schengen Visa since there are available dates for appointment.
Please ideas and suggestions will be useful here Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply)

10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. / The Following Countries Are Visa-free For Nigerian Passport Holders / Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims

Viewing this topic: Txxxx and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.