Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,887 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (905121 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nikokid:

Bro I just got my rejection last week for 3, 4, & 8. What did you do about it ?..

3 is financial
4 is insurance
8 could be a lot of reasons

You can pm me for assistance if would like

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Mickeymatt: 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
Franklin54:
Please what does this mean? Will I have to register again or continue to wait for the draws?

Have you gotten a date now bro ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by BummyMatth: 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
Franklin54:
Please what does this mean? Will I have to register again or continue to wait for the draws?

Hello House, I applied on Wednesday , and I got this today, how long will it take for me to get a date ? please help.

Re: Polish Student Visa by Franklin54: 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
Anyone got a date? Or knows anyone that can work appointment?
Re: Polish Student Visa by alamscolo(m): 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
Gab9607:
To anyone interested in leaving Nigeria for Europe by Feb - march 2022 using Latvia student visa should DM me.
Benefit of studying in Latvia: you are given a one month visa and its converted to 3 years TRC one month after your arrival to Latvia.

The country is schegen country which makes it easy for you to go to other schegen countries.

Visa is 99 percent visa guaranteed.

If you are ready for this move hit the forward button.

See you in Europe soon.

Please how can I reach out to you??
Re: Polish Student Visa by Jonsnow123: 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nikokid:
I'm currently working with a plug for apppintment and its payment after confirmation if you want to tag along hmu ... smiley he helped me the first time and I got a rejection letter last week and I intend submitting a fresh application instead of appealing.

Baba how can i reach u

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by APAyuwa: 10:28am On Nov 28, 2021
Please if I want to go for legalization what other documents can I hold instead of my international passport cause it's not ready
Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
APAyuwa:
Please if I want to go for legalization what other documents can I hold instead of my international passport cause it's not ready

Drivers License, you got? Hold a means of ID that carries name and D.O.B
Re: Polish Student Visa by incolet: 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2021
Good Evening everyone, I’m trying to get my Authentication done at the MOE. I’ve been seeing people talking about the school sending transcript to the MOE. Please can I send the transcript like days before I go there? Or I have to go and start the process first then ask school to send to them? I’d appreciate if someone can help me out. Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
incolet:
Good Evening everyone, I’m trying to get my Authentication done at the MOE. I’ve been seeing people talking about the school sending transcript to the MOE. Please can I send the transcript like days before I go there? Or I have to go and start the process first then ask school to send to them? I’d appreciate if someone can help me out. Thanks

Go to your school and have them send your official transcripts to the address below. Have a staff of the ministry on standby to notify you when your documents arrive so you can come and start the authentication process.

The honourable minister,
Federal ministry of education,
Education support services department,
Evaluation and accreditation division,8floor
Federal secteriat phase III Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by tobianodino(m): 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2021
Okerrionome94:
So guys i finally landed in Poland after so many hurdles. the journey wasn't an easy one but thank God i made it here. i have been here for three weeks now and o'boi it has been awesome.
This thread has been helpful, if not nairalanders i dont think i would have crossed Nigerian borders.
I am open to questions if there will be any, during my application i was confused at some point when i had no idea but i asked and i was responded to so i wish to return the favor. I wish u guys success.

ps: i'm so engrossed with studies so i might not always be here, in-case i dont respond on time you could email me, but i'll make sure i check back to respond to the best of my knowledge. thanks

Which school?
Re: Polish Student Visa by incolet: 12:40am On Nov 29, 2021
AllKnowing:

Go to your school and have them send your official transcripts to the address below. Have a staff of the ministry on standby to notify you when your documents arrive so you can come and start the authentication process.

The honourable minister,
Federal ministry of education,
Education support services department,
Evaluation and accreditation division,8floor
Federal secteriat phase III Abuja.

Thanks so much. I appreciate �
Re: Polish Student Visa by tobianodino(m): 6:36am On Nov 29, 2021
Chewbacca79:
Hello Everyone, Please which banks are fast with processing of Form A payments. Thank you.
Re: Polish Student Visa by tobianodino(m): 6:37am On Nov 29, 2021
Acsm:

I can help you write a well detailed and convincing SOP ,all I need is your CV and few other information.
for free?
Re: Polish Student Visa by tobianodino(m): 6:40am On Nov 29, 2021
Please I need SOP samples for BSC
Re: Polish Student Visa by Odepete: 8:25am On Nov 29, 2021
Since I got my rejection letter last week I've been going crazy .... 3, 6 & 8. After all the hustle.

- Due to backlog at the embassy I received my passport on the last day of my appeal validity.

- School no dey reply mail.

- I never even fit tell them for house.

..... My second visa rejection this year .. February and September Belgium and Poland.

I see company wey dey help with POF them talk say na N550.

- Poland embassy stamped my passport for the rejection !!! !!..... Why ??.. ��� ......

My head wan scatter after all the appointment stress and every other thing ....

...... If I talk say I no need person to talk to I dey lie ... I wan cry the water no dey commot my eye .... I don't know the way forward.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Odepete: 8:29am On Nov 29, 2021
Cypherhendrix:

Number 6 could be anything
Could be candidates cooking up and fabricating extension letter and also accommodation letter
We cant know for sure it about just email.

Bro abeg we fit talk too. ... smiley
Re: Polish Student Visa by CYPHER007: 11:39am On Nov 29, 2021
Odepete:
Since I got my rejection letter last week I've been going crazy .... 3, 6 & 8. After all the hustle.

- Due to backlog at the embassy I received my passport on the last day of my appeal validity.

- School no dey reply mail.

- I never even fit tell them for house.

..... My second visa rejection this year .. February and September Belgium and Poland.

I see company wey dey help with POF them talk say na N550.

- Poland embassy stamped my passport for the rejection !!! !!..... Why ??.. ��� ......

My head wan scatter after all the appointment stress and every other thing ....

...... If I talk say I no need person to talk to I dey lie ... I wan cry the water no dey commot my eye .... I don't know the way forward.

How is this possible??
Your passport is stamped the day you collect it
They won’t stamp rejection on it and will not call your name until the given time elapse.

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.