Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (908819 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 7:54pm On Jan 17, 2022
ismailtundex05:

I still have 14 days to appeal. Do you have any idea of documents I can attached to it

I’m sorry but am I mistaken here? Is it possible to submit another appeal after the first one (appeal) was denied?
Re: Polish Student Visa by ismailtundex05: 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2022
AllKnowing:

I’m sorry but am I mistaken here? Is it possible to submit another appeal after the first one (appeal) was denied?

Not sure also. But I can book another appointment
Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
ismailtundex05:

Not sure also. But I can book another appointment

Okay. I’m very positive you cannot appeal twice.

Yes you have to get an appointment again.
Re: Polish Student Visa by ismailtundex05: 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
AllKnowing:

Okay. I’m very positive you cannot appeal twice.

Yes you have to get an appointment again.

Will get that done asap. But do you have any idea of what document I will need to submit
Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 8:26pm On Jan 17, 2022
ismailtundex05:

Will get that done asap. But do you have any idea of what document I will need to submit

I’m guessing you’re applying for a study visa?

If your school will let you defer your admission to Spring intake, you need to submit admission letter, accommodation contract, financial means, flight itinerary, insurance, etc when you eventually get another visa appointment date.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Amanee(f): 8:56pm On Jan 17, 2022
Iamtwo:
the word notarized…is it that like a public seal or just the signature of the sponsor?

It's a notary public seal

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Dencyneri1: 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
I'm a Nigerian, currently in Nigeria, is it possible to travel to Kenya and apply from there ?

From the polish embassy in kenya's website,it takes 3 to 15 days to review the application and i heard appointment date isn't an issue.

Is it doable?
Re: Polish Student Visa by ismailtundex05: 8:07am On Jan 18, 2022
AllKnowing:

I’m guessing you’re applying for a study visa?

If your school will let you defer your admission to Spring intake, you need to submit admission letter, accommodation contract, financial means, flight itinerary, insurance, etc when you eventually get another visa appointment date.

Yes am applying for study visa. Thanks you so much
The school gave me a dorm after paying the school fee. Do I still need to get accommodation contract?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Iamtwo: 8:51am On Jan 18, 2022
Amanee:

It's a notary public seal
thanks for your response

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 9:41am On Jan 18, 2022
ismailtundex05:

Yes am applying for study visa. Thanks you so much
The school gave me a dorm after paying the school fee. Do I still need to get accommodation contract?

No neee for external contract. Just print out the hostel accommodation letter
Re: Polish Student Visa by kid7soccer(m): 11:41am On Jan 18, 2022
Hi everyone, I've been away for a while. I don't know how the visa policy and procedures is nowadays. So I can't assist with that as I'm here to learn afresh.

So I came back here after a while to learn more on what's happening and also give you some advice if you want to come to Poland and settle in very fast.

Ask me anything just quote me and I'll gladly help you out.

If you got your Visa and you know you will need to sustain yourself in Poland without support from home. I can also give you an advice that will help you alot in getting a job so that when you arrive you won't go through alot of hassle.

For those coming to Wroclaw I live here and the Nigerian community will glady help you out.

What can I say again

1)Please avoid private dorms or school that won't give you student accommodation letter.

2) Carry your drugs like antimalaria, vitamin, antibiotics (a must), abonike, rub (cold dey here)

3) carry USB and charger if na 5 piece carry am

4) carry garri, dry pepper and Crayfish, beans, things for soup, rice dey here plenty.

5) don't carry plenty cloths carry the above listed you wont regret it.

6) carry two screen gurad

7) learn how to ride a bicycle, motorcycle, car. Truck, forklift.
cool get your Nigerian license and international license
9 ) make sure you renew your passport and have at least 3 year on it before you apply reason is that TRC here can take up to 1-2 year if you get better lawyer or inspector. If your international passport expires Nigerian embassy abroad ........ If you don't get it, for get about it.

Finally if you want to come to Poland make sure you legalize your documents in Nigeria. Them no dey do am for here.

*Drop your Question* I will respond here small small. Please no private message except emergency. Cause I no even get time for myself. Hustle for Yankee is not your mate cheesy

Pardon all typos.

6 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by ismailtundex05: 11:47am On Jan 18, 2022
AllKnowing:

No neee for external contract. Just print out the hostel accommodation letter

Thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cr22424: 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2022
Pls what school did you apply to?

@AllKnowing Do you know if the school one has gained admission into can affect the visa decision?

Ajiboyehify:
Please my Visa was refused base on number 10. How can I appeal this
Re: Polish Student Visa by desmedallion(m): 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2022
Anyone coming to Poland next month?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Successluv1993: 5:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
It was stated in my acceptance letter that the school will give me accommodation, do I still need another accommodation document to present to the embassy or dis would do??

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by KennethBest: 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2022
Please I'm in need of some information. I'm about applying for masters program at maritime university of Szczecin(Poland).

The deadline for the course that I want to apply is on 21st of March and I'm yet to legalize my documents for the Application.

At this juncture I really need some advice on how fast i can legalize my documents? Am i going to legalize my transcript and certificate at MoE and MOF or only at MoE??.

Can a Brother or a friend take my documents to the MoE for the legalization?

How fast can I make the Application fee so the Admission unit can confirm the payment as fast as possible. I have a company account of which Euros is included,is it possible and fast for me to make a transfer to the School Admission until through the Euros account?

God bless you as find my questions needful and give me that necessary information ��
Re: Polish Student Visa by drLammy(m): 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
KennethBest:
Please I'm in need of some information. I'm about applying for masters program at maritime university of Szczecin(Poland).

The deadline for the course that I want to apply is on 21st of March and I'm yet to legalize my documents for the Application.

At this juncture I really need some advice on how fast i can legalize my documents? Am i going to legalize my transcript and certificate at MoE and MOF or only at MoE??.

Can a Brother or a friend take my documents to the MoE for the legalization?

How fast can I make the Application fee so the Admission unit can confirm the payment as fast as possible. I have a company account of which Euros is included,is it possible and fast for me to make a transfer to the School Admission until through the Euros account?

God bless you as find my questions needful and give me that necessary information ��

Hi, You are to authenticate at both ministry of education and foreign affairs, and yes it can be done by proxy within few days. Ensure to inform the person helping you it's needed in Poland so he/she can get you get the eligibility letter at the ministry of education., You can also check through the thread I created for that

Since the deadline for the application is 21st of march, I believe you still have time on your application.
However, you can make payment directly to the school through your Euro account,

You're welcome.
Re: Polish Student Visa by klem93(m): 11:40pm On Jan 18, 2022
drLammy:

Hi, You are to authenticate at both ministry of education and foreign affairs, and yes it can be done by proxy within few days. Ensure to inform the person helping you it's needed in Poland so he/she can get you get the eligibility letter at the ministry of education., You can also check through the thread I created for that

Since the deadline for the application is 21st of march, I believe you still have time on your application.
However, you can make payment directly to the school through your Euro account,

You're welcome.

1. How much is authentication?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Dj2019: 5:55am On Jan 19, 2022
Do the European embassies share information on visa denial. If someone said she was denied visa at Austria embassy during interview at Poland embassy. What may be the outcome?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Richman2546: 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
If you have gone through the Visa Interview process, Please help with questions asked and the process
that will be of great help.

Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Qmab: 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
Dj2019:
Do the European embassies share information on visa denial. If someone said she was denied visa at Austria embassy during interview at Poland embassy. What may be the outcome?
Not meeting a visa requirement at one time doesn't mean that you will be discriminated against. You're situation may have changed or your documents and mannerisms more convincing this time.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Qmab: 9:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
Richman2546:
If you have gone through the Visa Interview process, Please help with questions asked and the process
that will be of great help.

Thanks smiley
How old are you?
What's your GPA
What are you going to study
What did you previously study
Why did you choose your previous course of study
What do you aim to achieve with your degree
Where/how will you use your degree.
What are some of the courses you'll be taken?
Talk about your research
How did you learn about this position.
Why did you choose poland.

Someone else's

How did you apply, walk me through the process
Why that school
Why Poland
Tell me about your family
Who’s your sponsor
Cities in Germany
Cities in Poland
Your GPA
Courses you’ll take in your program
Any relative in Poland
Any relative in Europe
Tell me about Poland

So initially they gave me 3 maths questions, I answered them and gave her with the map. Mama added 2 more maths for me again. Cm——M and KG——Grams

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Qmab: 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
kid7soccer:
Hi everyone, I've been away for a while. I don't know how the visa policy and procedures is nowadays. So I can't assist with that as I'm here to learn afresh.

So I came back here after a while to learn more on what's happening and also give you some advice if you want to come to Poland and settle in very fast.

Ask me anything just quote me and I'll gladly help you out.

If you got your Visa and you know you will need to sustain yourself in Poland without support from home. I can also give you an advice that will help you alot in getting a job so that when you arrive you won't go through alot of hassle.

For those coming to Wroclaw I live here and the Nigerian community will glady help you out.

What can I say again

1)Please avoid private dorms or school that won't give you student accommodation letter.

2) Carry your drugs like antimalaria, vitamin, antibiotics (a must), abonike, rub (cold dey here)

3) carry USB and charger if na 5 piece carry am

4) carry garri, dry pepper and Crayfish, beans, things for soup, rice dey here plenty.

5) don't carry plenty cloths carry the above listed you wont regret it.

6) carry two screen gurad

7) learn how to ride a bicycle, motorcycle, car. Truck, forklift.
cool get your Nigerian license and international license
9 ) make sure you renew your passport and have at least 3 year on it before you apply reason is that TRC here can take up to 1-2 year if you get better lawyer or inspector. If your international passport expires Nigerian embassy abroad ........ If you don't get it, for get about it.

Finally if you want to come to Poland make sure you legalize your documents in Nigeria. Them no dey do am for here.

*Drop your Question* I will respond here small small. Please no private message except emergency. Cause I no even get time for myself. Hustle for Yankee is not your mate cheesy

Pardon all typos.
Someone says it's not advisable to travel with Lufthansa that they will require require transit visa in Frankfurt to progress to final destination. Is this true?
Re: Polish Student Visa by 123hi: 1:25am On Jan 20, 2022
Poland and Austria share same embassy in Abuja I can remember that when I visit Austria embassy in 2016.. they share same building
Re: Polish Student Visa by BummyMatth: 7:05am On Jan 20, 2022
Qmab:
How old are you?
What's your GPA
Talk about your research

Someone else's

Why that school
Why Poland
Who’s your sponsor
Cities in Germany
Cities in Poland
Your GPA
Any relative in Poland
Any relative in Europe
Tell me about Poland

So initially they gave me 3 maths questions, I answered them and gave her with the map. Mama added 2 more maths for me again. Cm——M and KG——Grams

Please expatiate on the math question and Map.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Qmab: 7:41am On Jan 20, 2022
BummyMatth:

Please expatiate on the math question and Map.
Square, square roots, conversion, addition, subtraction or bodmas questions.

MAP. Tip study the European Map. Especially poland and surrounding countries. Know and be able to identify at least Five or more. With the right spellings.

Impressing the interviewer is one of the keys to getting a visa

4 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by seyman247: 9:18am On Jan 20, 2022
But why would the Polish Embassy require applicants to read Maps Are they trying to know if you want to use Poland as an entry point to elope in Europe cos for me I feel it is just a test? So perhaps if you are able to place the countries correctly then this might imply that you have intentions of eloping from Poland cos you've studied the routes and as such you know where and where to follow to get to maybe Germany or France etc....

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by BummyMatth: 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
seyman247:
But why would the Polish Embassy require applicants to read Maps Are they trying to know if you want to use Poland as an entry point to elope in Europe cos for me I feel it is just a test? So perhaps if you are able to place the countries correctly then this might imply that you have intentions of eloping from Poland cos you've studied the routes and as such you know where and where to follow to get to maybe Germany or France etc....

Lol, this theory ! I really don’t get it , with the whole tension at the interview, will I be able to solve maths

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by BummyMatth: 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
Qmab:
Square, square roots, conversion, addition, subtraction or bodmas questions.

MAP. Tip study the European Map. Especially poland and surrounding countries. Know and be able to identify at least Five or more. With the right spellings.

Impressing the interviewer is one of the keys to getting a visa

Thanks for the tip. Do they ask everyone math questions or depending on course of study?
Re: Polish Student Visa by kid7soccer(m): 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2022
Qmab:
Someone says it's not advisable to travel with Lufthansa that they will require require transit visa in Frankfurt to progress to final destination. Is this true?
make i no lie I no sabi which is best now. I left 9ja last year then Turkish airlines dey give students good discounts but hungry show them shege. I flew with Qatar airways smooth Trip, Good food, expensive but Worth every dime I paid. The most important thing na to enter Poland with ease. if Lufthansa is asking for something else avoid them.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Infodino77: 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2022
BummyMatth:

Thanks for the tip. Do they ask everyone math questions or depending on course of study?
They even asked people with work permit maths questions.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Richman2546: 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2022
Wow! thanks so much for the response

questions are simple, but sudden lol
like the math question

I heard they can also give you the map of Europe(blank) and they ask you to label them

Qmab:
How old are you?
What's your GPA
Talk about your research

Someone else's

Why that school
Why Poland
Who’s your sponsor
Cities in Germany
Cities in Poland
Your GPA
Any relative in Poland
Any relative in Europe
Tell me about Poland

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.