Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

Cramjones Barcanista Comments r Being Used To Report Dizeani Story On Sahara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cramjones Barcanista Comments r Being Used To Report Dizeani Story On Sahara (4320 Views)

How To Report Any Nigerian Policeman Asking For Bail Money / Pix Of A Sober Dizeani At Abdulsalam's Residence / Opposition Might Politicise NNPC Forensic Audit Report If I Published - Dizeani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cramjones Barcanista Comments r Being Used To Report Dizeani Story On Sahara by Trailblazer2: 8:48am On Apr 23, 2015
lol
More like A neophyte standup comedian tryna render the news than an actual news broadcaster.
The ting mad loud tho
Re: Cramjones Barcanista Comments r Being Used To Report Dizeani Story On Sahara by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 23, 2015
Don't be perplexed,Onila might be that Adeola presenting.Meanwhile,an article I wrote about 'APC Should Beware Of Politicians Decamping Into It Aftermath' that Nairaland refused to published and which was subsequently published by has how ever made the rounds.To this effect,APC has clossed its doors against PDP defectors and Gov.Olusegun Mimiko tormenting his deputy as a result of my article.

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Barcanista Comments r Being Used To Report Dizeani Story On Sahara by dunkem21(m): 9:17am On Apr 23, 2015
I listened to an FM radio this morning analysing Barcanista's views on the budget and the incoming administration's 'social program'.

The debate swung to barcanista's side.

Sai ..'nista
Re: Cramjones Barcanista Comments r Being Used To Report Dizeani Story On Sahara by somegirl1: 9:21am On Apr 23, 2015
Are Cramjones and Barcanista the same person?
Re: Cramjones Barcanista Comments r Being Used To Report Dizeani Story On Sahara by onila(f): 9:30am On Apr 23, 2015
ebenezer4o2:
Don't be perplexed,Onila might be that Adeola presenting.[b][/b]Meanwhile,an article I wrote about 'APC Should Beware Of Politicians Decamping Into It Aftermath' that Nairaland refused to published and which was subsequently published by has how ever made the rounds.To this effect,APC has clossed its doors against PDP defectors and Gov.Olusegun Mimiko tormenting his deputy as a result of my article.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Barcanista Comments r Being Used To Report Dizeani Story On Sahara by Menace2Society(m): 9:56am On Apr 23, 2015
onila:
undecided
Deny it?
Re: Cramjones Barcanista Comments r Being Used To Report Dizeani Story On Sahara by Inkman(m): 10:09am On Apr 23, 2015
hmm
Re: Cramjones Barcanista Comments r Being Used To Report Dizeani Story On Sahara by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 23, 2015
dunkem21:
I listened to an FM radio this morning analysing Barcanista's views on the budget and the incoming administration's 'social program'.

The debate swung to barcanista's side.

Sai ..'nista
Wow, really? Which station is that bros? grin grin grin

@Topic: I hope SR are ready to publish ma subsequent articles?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cramjones Barcanista Comments r Being Used To Report Dizeani Story On Sahara by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 23, 2015
somegirl1:
Are Cramjones and Barcanista the same person?
No ma!

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Barcanista Comments r Being Used To Report Dizeani Story On Sahara by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 23, 2015
pgidex:
Very funny grin

Barcanista come and say something o cheesy
I'm surprised tho....
Re: Cramjones Barcanista Comments r Being Used To Report Dizeani Story On Sahara by adamskutty(m): 10:31am On Apr 23, 2015
onila:
grin

hehe

the dizeani story starts at 2:10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkYXze8a1yo
even this madam don enter politics section by mistake. grin
Re: Cramjones Barcanista Comments r Being Used To Report Dizeani Story On Sahara by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:53am On Apr 23, 2015
Raiders:
You might be surprise that cramjones is a journalist or the owner of Sahara newspaper. I don't think cramjones is an "Ordinary" forumites. He has influence or part of the APC campaign team just like I also believe that GEJ social media adviser Reno also have an account on nairaland because he features nairaland articles as part of GEJ propagada during the elections. Some of this guys on nairaland are paid social media agents
You guys are late jare. Cramjones already said it yesterday that he's been chosen as one of GMB's SSA. He would reveal himself when the list is out.
Re: Cramjones Barcanista Comments r Being Used To Report Dizeani Story On Sahara by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:58am On Apr 23, 2015
chamboy:
Cramjones is a boss
Yes oooo, he's the boss. Cc Cramjones, I'm "ass-licking" you oh but I don't want any special favour from you. Nigerians are funny; once you praise someone, they automatically assume you need something from them. I can praise you and still won't ask anything from you. A new Nigeria has just began!
Re: Cramjones Barcanista Comments r Being Used To Report Dizeani Story On Sahara by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:02am On Apr 23, 2015
Demburrows:
BtW, if you think alota political biggies are not on this forum that means you are directly proportional to not knowing that lagoon exist somewhere in Lagos.
By the way do you know who I am.
Please tell them ooooo. Political office holders visit forums and blogs and comment as well.
Re: Cramjones Barcanista Comments r Being Used To Report Dizeani Story On Sahara by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:06am On Apr 23, 2015
Iamsynord:
It is a Good Development...But I heard Cramjones is to be appointed an SA ..
You heard right!
Re: Cramjones Barcanista Comments r Being Used To Report Dizeani Story On Sahara by fyneboi79(m): 11:47am On Apr 23, 2015
onila:
grin

hehe

the dizeani story starts at 2:10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkYXze8a1yo
why has no mod banned the op Favouritism from tribal stewpid mods. I was banned for the same kind of post
Re: Cramjones Barcanista Comments r Being Used To Report Dizeani Story On Sahara by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
You are so right. The other day, I saw a House of Rep member log on to NL undecided

Raiders:
You might be surprise that cramjones is a journalist or the owner of Sahara newspaper. I don't think cramjones is an "Ordinary" forumites. He has influence or part of the APC campaign team just like I also believe that GEJ social media adviser Reno also have an account on nairaland because he features nairaland articles as part of GEJ propagada during the elections. Some of this guys on nairaland are paid social media agents
Re: Cramjones Barcanista Comments r Being Used To Report Dizeani Story On Sahara by somegirl1: 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
barcanista:
No ma!

Ok dear. The title of the thread got me confused.

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Barcanista Comments r Being Used To Report Dizeani Story On Sahara by Scatterboss(m): 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
peppyluv02:
You are so right. The other day, I saw a House of Rep member log on to NL undecided

HmmmMm
Re: Cramjones Barcanista Comments r Being Used To Report Dizeani Story On Sahara by bakila: 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
omenka:
C of O secured. Trespassers would be shot, and survivors would be shot again!
You no pay ground rent that is why you are seventh to comment.
Re: Cramjones Barcanista Comments r Being Used To Report Dizeani Story On Sahara by pgidex(f): 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
barcanista:
I'm surprised tho....

Dont be....
Re: Cramjones Barcanista Comments r Being Used To Report Dizeani Story On Sahara by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
Alphaoscar:
That was when Bacarnista was still a man.
so what's he now?
Re: Cramjones Barcanista Comments r Being Used To Report Dizeani Story On Sahara by Alphaoscar: 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
firstEVA:
so what's he now?

My Oga na woman wrapper now oooo. he was in the same business with Donphilous and caseless until he jamn one mis with Indian jazzed p.una and he started misinterpreting the word CHANGE.
Re: Cramjones Barcanista Comments r Being Used To Report Dizeani Story On Sahara by buskie13(m): 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
°
Re: Cramjones Barcanista Comments r Being Used To Report Dizeani Story On Sahara by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
Alphaoscar:

My Oga na woman wrapper now oooo. he was in the same business with Donphilous and caseless until he jamn one mis with Indian jazzed p.una and he started misinterpreting the word CHANGE.
rotflmao grin choi
Re: Cramjones Barcanista Comments r Being Used To Report Dizeani Story On Sahara by Caseless: 6:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
Alphaoscar:

I just de look that shameless guy... Na Toto confuse am sotay him dump apc for pdp.

Re: Cramjones Barcanista Comments r Being Used To Report Dizeani Story On Sahara by Caseless: 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
omenka:
C of O secured. Trespassers would be shot, and survivors would be shot again!
grin grin grin

No escape route- either way na death b d result.
Re: Cramjones Barcanista Comments r Being Used To Report Dizeani Story On Sahara by donshaddow(m): 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
barcanista:
Wow, really? Which station is that bros? grin grin grin

@Topic: I hope SR are ready to publish ma subsequent articles?

That was when you were still a man... Lol

Now, you are either a woman or an impotent..

Sorry, you ported to PDP at the wrong hour... I don't think any of your article will be published again.

Adieu, our ones loved and respected Barcanista.
Re: Cramjones Barcanista Comments r Being Used To Report Dizeani Story On Sahara by Caseless: 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
Na dis kain thread I nor wan see. Imagine those guys known for their flagrant affront to apc being taken seriously in this setting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Grandson Of Obafemi Awolowo, Segun Awolowo Poses With His IMV SUV In Abuja (LIB) / This Is PDP Share Money On Election Day In Rivers State (photo) / UNEP Report: Amaechi Refused Having A Handshake With Wike (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.