Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Fayose Vows To Lead Opposition Against APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Vows To Lead Opposition Against APC (1607 Views)

I Will Make Sure PDP Takes Over Power From Buhari In 2019 – Fayose Vows / I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Vows To Lead Opposition Against APC by khalleb(m): 6:57am On Apr 23, 2015
The Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has vowed to
lead a robust and engaging opposition against the All
Progressives Congress in the country in general and in the
South-West in particular.
In a statement he personally issued on Wednesday in Ado
Ekiti, the governor said he had become a “prime demolition
target” of the APC national leadership because of his “overt
and unalloyed support for President Goodluck Jonathan
during the campaigns.”
Women in Ikere Ekiti on Wednesday have also issued a
seven-day ultimatum to the 19 APC lawmakers to back
down from the impeachment proceeding against Fayose or
they would “invoke the gods” against them.
The women in their hundreds started the protest as early as
5am at Oke Oja Area in Ikere Ekiti and danced round the
town while chanting anti-APC lawmakers songs.
They warned that any attempt to impeach Fayose would
spark violence in the state.
A senator-elect for Ekıtı North Senatorıal dıstrıct, Mr. Duro
Faseyı, also warned the lawmakers led by the embattled
Speaker, Dr. Adewale Omırın, agaınst settıng the state on
fıre.
In a statement made avaılable to newsmen ın Ado Ekıtı,
Faseyı descrıbed the last mınute’s ımpeachment threat
agaınst the governor as “unnecessary vegeance and
polıtıcal error.”
Meanwhile, the Ekiti Council of Elders has promised to
summon Fayose and the 19 APC lawmakers to a peace
meeting to end the lingering crisis between the executive
and the legislature.
Rising from an emergency meeting on Wednesday, the
council in a press statement signed by its Chairman, Prof.
Tunde Oluwasanmi and the Chairman, Committee for the
Creation of Ekiti State, Chief Deji Fasuan, lamented the
crisis rocking the state.
Fayose promised to remain loyal to Jonathan and be his
last man standing even if all Nigerians deserted him.
He stated, “I wish to declare unequivocally that I remain
loyal to President Jonathan even after May 29 as my
support for his re-election and administration was not about
bread-and-butter.”

www.punchng.com/news/fayose-vows-to-lead-opposition-against-apc-2/

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Vows To Lead Opposition Against APC by ardeks(m): 7:00am On Apr 23, 2015
Nice one. That's what (opposition) we need for the betterment of our dear country not you guys dumping your party for APC.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Vows To Lead Opposition Against APC by TI1919(m): 7:03am On Apr 23, 2015
We need more of Fayose in our nation Nigeria to teach some politicians lesson. This impeachment plot will not work by God's grace.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Vows To Lead Opposition Against APC by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 23, 2015
Fayose the pain in APC southwest...we need you to put the APC there and in Nigeria on their toes

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Vows To Lead Opposition Against APC by bewla(m): 7:14am On Apr 23, 2015
No wahala
Re: Fayose Vows To Lead Opposition Against APC by chekasforchekas: 7:16am On Apr 23, 2015
Your a strong man, Aro German

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Vows To Lead Opposition Against APC by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 23, 2015
Heheheeh fayose is hungry and angry man

This guy is very entertaining

I wish nollywood would make a movie about him when he finally rut in jail
Re: Fayose Vows To Lead Opposition Against APC by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 23, 2015
Talk is cheap, and a gonner is a gonner. The fewer thugs we have in a system, the better the system.
Re: Fayose Vows To Lead Opposition Against APC by tyson99(m): 7:17am On Apr 23, 2015
Don't worry you will soon cry with that ur mouth wey be like person wey chop taboo own,ode!
Re: Fayose Vows To Lead Opposition Against APC by clintino700(m): 7:19am On Apr 23, 2015
Seems he have time or he wants to be like amaech?i undecided undecided
Re: Fayose Vows To Lead Opposition Against APC by efilefun(m): 7:20am On Apr 23, 2015
He might be doing that from kirikiri or from his house

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Vows To Lead Opposition Against APC by Pavore9: 7:23am On Apr 23, 2015
Laughing... going by his record, tomorrow he will be begging somebody! cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Vows To Lead Opposition Against APC by erunz(m): 7:28am On Apr 23, 2015
i so much love dis man, ride on sir
. God is with u.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Vows To Lead Opposition Against APC by barbstee(m): 7:29am On Apr 23, 2015
Ds Ekiti people henn! When fayose was using 7 lawmakers out of 26 to impeach a speaker they ddnt call him to order then now that the table has turned around they are now lamenting.SMH
the lawmakers are right anyway

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Vows To Lead Opposition Against APC by onyi4edu(f): 7:30am On Apr 23, 2015
It seems the people of Ekiti are happy with their governor so APC should just allow this man to govern his state peacefully.
Fayose's support for Jonathan with or without power is commendable. It shows loyalty.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Vows To Lead Opposition Against APC by gen2briz(m): 7:32am On Apr 23, 2015
Instead of him to face and work for the people of ekiti..... Na leader of opposition him won be.
Re: Fayose Vows To Lead Opposition Against APC by oluwafemi113(m): 7:34am On Apr 23, 2015
I don't take any comments from Fayose serious
Re: Fayose Vows To Lead Opposition Against APC by M4gunners: 7:35am On Apr 23, 2015
Fayose is my Man any day any time. Infact GEJ my HERO,Fayose my role model.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Vows To Lead Opposition Against APC by Chigold101(m): 7:43am On Apr 23, 2015
oloyolo:

i dont understand what you mean but i understand that Fayose is loved so much by Ekiti people.

I also trust he can do better in opposing APC cos that will also cause him to work.
Re: Fayose Vows To Lead Opposition Against APC by deltalife(m): 7:50am On Apr 23, 2015
Tinubu was once like this to OBJ, sturborn, strong and determined.

Wether APC impeach him or not, his determination will see him through.

Those hating him will then find out he is a real model compare to many of u that have joined APC because they made a success.

Many people so lazy lauding and following those that are progressing instead of looking out for how to workout their own progress.
Re: Fayose Vows To Lead Opposition Against APC by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 23, 2015
this man have ten lives. ride on sir, children of hate can't do you anything.
Re: Fayose Vows To Lead Opposition Against APC by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 23, 2015
oloyolo:

hahahaha, see this wretched fool calling a governor hungry. with the way you demented fools go about this jail thing, it seems that buhari will spend the whole of his tenure looking for whom to jail. you think this is military regime where he can just wake up and start jailing people around? a nobody like you should not call somebody who is richer than your past and present generation combined a hungry man. pls stop disgracing yourself with this your jail mantra.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Vows To Lead Opposition Against APC by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:20am On Apr 23, 2015
Go and ask Obasanjo, Bode george and finally Jonathan wetin JaGaban did to dem.
Shey na for ekiti wey u dey make mouth...
Re: Fayose Vows To Lead Opposition Against APC by tomakint: 8:22am On Apr 23, 2015
Fayose remains a political warrior and juggernaut as far as politics in Nigeria is concerned, his steadfastness since 2003 is worthy of note and quite mind-boggling. He always confront political super-heavyweights (trounced incumbents Adebayo in 2003 and Fayemi in 2014 and also deliver the State House of Assembly for PDP saving one for Labour, trouncing APC in the process). He remains the proverbial cat with 9 lives, he is a survivor. APC beware, Oshokomole has spoken.

Re: Fayose Vows To Lead Opposition Against APC by tomakint: 8:24am On Apr 23, 2015
Yomboy4ever:
Go and ask Obasanjo, Bode george and finally Jonathan wetin JaGaban did to dem.
...and what did he do to them? Is this not the same Tinubu that was crying like a baby at the Court in Ikoyi when he was legally shaken by the late legal luminary, Chief Gani Fawehinmi, over his age scandal and University of Chicago 'certificate', he dares not try Fayose because no matter the size of an elephant, a tiny ant inside its nose is enough to bring it down..
Re: Fayose Vows To Lead Opposition Against APC by tomakint: 8:40am On Apr 23, 2015
Nashoji:
hahahaha, see this wretched fool calling a governor hungry. with the way you demented fools go about this jail thing, it seems that buhari will spend the whole of his tenure looking for whom to jail. you think this is military regime where he can just wake up and start jailing people around? a nobody like you should not call somebody who is richer than your past and present generation combined a hungry man. pls stop disgracing
GBAM! U too much grin cheesy

Re: Fayose Vows To Lead Opposition Against APC by doctokwus: 8:49am On Apr 23, 2015
If Fayose would be the face of opposition politics in nigeria,am afraid we are heading to the dreaded one part state with APC ruling all through.
You could win a state's election by using state resources and apparatus to intimidate about 260,000 voters,but you can barely achieve that beyond ekiti before your resources run dry and your weapons of intimidation put in their proper places.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Vows To Lead Opposition Against APC by major466(m): 8:53am On Apr 23, 2015
Fayose is my man any day any time. Ride on my man. Let the children of anger and hate impeach themselves.
Re: Fayose Vows To Lead Opposition Against APC by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 23, 2015
That's if Fayose doesn't lead opposition from prison grin grin grin grin grin grin

Him dey shout for Ekiti, him people for federal dey port commot for naija. Dem dey beg to retire. Some dey return money.

First 100 bloodied days may blow Fayose away. Wish him goodluck grin
Re: Fayose Vows To Lead Opposition Against APC by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:40am On Apr 23, 2015
tomakint:

...and what did he do to them? Is this not the same Tinubu that was crying like a baby at the Court in Ikoyi when he was legally shaken by the late legal luminary, Chief Gani Fawehinmi, over his age scandal and University of Chicago 'certificate', he dares not try Fayose because no matter the size of an elephant, a tiny ant inside its nose is enough to bring it down..

I hope u will b around to beg on his bhalf wen it get started. Na only lawmakers dey still dey make him life miserable wey him run all about say make dem forggive nd forget. And mind fayose is a baby to tinubu politically na for ekiti him power reach he is a local champion. Beside where is he goin to get the resources to that abi hw much ekiti as a whole get? Abeggiii

1 Like

Re: Fayose Vows To Lead Opposition Against APC by Blackfire(m): 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
the only yoruba man that is not a coward or sell out
Re: Fayose Vows To Lead Opposition Against APC by mogentle(m): 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
Fayose is a super star to the those that are dwarfs in political ideas. His reign can never go beyond the impoverished Ekitis. Even the Ekitis away from home are never proud a bit if him. GEJ is still the president, so he can make mouth. Just him against ordinary 19 lawmakers, he's never at peace. We'll see how strong he'll be when power changes hand. Can he survive Buhari's regime when he will not be able to use police anyhow, beat the judge, intimidate the workers to vote for him or share 2 congo of rice and runt broilers. Time will tell.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo And Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu ,similarities Or Differences / ELECTRICITY: Nigeria's Electricty Is Being Sabortaged / Sai Buhari!....he Has Done It Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.