Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 (42971 Views)

Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S / What Obasanjo Taught Me - Femi Kayode / See What Some Streets In Lagos Look Like After Heavy Rainfall (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by pussypounder(m): 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
baba himself
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by nijanigga: 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
20pounds:
Abacha really humbled a lot of persons.

To think that after walking through the valley of death, this man could not resist the temptation of filthy lucre.

"Hell shall have no fury like when it finally welcomes Obasanjo"
- 20Pounds

Isi aki grin cheesy
Why is that it's only in Nigeria that people are threatened with hell, in the next world?
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by Pebcak: 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by bogolobango(m): 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
Op u won kill person wetin dey dis ur dp na die ooo he pass rokiatu own

1 Like

Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by justNonso: 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
Corruption deteriorated in his administration, oh hw I hate dis Old man with passion.
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by millionaireman: 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
And since Obssanjo's release from prison and made president by northern political machine, and served for eight years as president, he has devoted all his life to pay back the north by insisting at every turn for power to go back to north, possibly remain there until Obssanjo passes on.

Obssanjo does not seem to trust any body from his Yoruba, or indeed, anybody from the southern part of Nigeria, more so, since he lost the Third Term bid.
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by pak: 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
Kenai:
With the Odi Massacre, the Halliburton fraud, the Econet scam, the Bakassi loss, the Siemens fraud, the National ID scam, the 2003 electoral rigging, the 2007 electoral rigging, the fraudulent impeachments, the introduction of Sharia Law in a secular state, the oil industry fraud, the power sector fraud and the brazen civilian dictatorship that marked this man's administration... I have no option than to conclude that Obasanjo should have been left to rot in that jail all along.

cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Obinoscopy.

Take a deep breath
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by airzzee(m): 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
No condition is permanent!

1 Like

Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by HopeAtHand: 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lalasticlala did u push this thread to the frontpage because it serves any specific purpose or to please VheMa?

FYI that a.ss on her profile isnt hers..that a.ss has been on the internet for years, just if you're trying to please someone. tongue tongue

@Topic, OBJ is a work of Art. grin
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by Meti99(m): 10:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
see the head
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by Samirana360(m): 10:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
Oboy c his ugly face....na dead man oo
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by nortcentrallord(m): 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
This pix reminds me of that song we used to sing when I was a kid. Kpakpangolo, Kpangolo.

Old man with coconut brain. See how humble he looks in that pix. Hunger is a sure way of killing pride.
Hunger is the man.
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ah see as baba be. Naija prison is death itself

1 Like

Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
[size=14pt]Thief Obasanjo's has guaranteed himself a place in hell.

This man is secretly working with America to stop Buhari from fulfilling his mandate.

His public implied support for Buhari and APC is him playing to the gallery of public opinion so that when Buhari or his administration is removed, he can avoid suspicion of involvement.

Thief Obasanjo is positioning himself for the possibility of being chosen by puppeteers of GEJ (America) to head an Interim Government that would promise to return to democracy in few short months but whose real job is to oversee America's break up of Nigeria using smokescreen of Boko Haram, OPC , MASSOB all creations of America that emerged during his tenure 1999-2007.
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm8VqjRheLU&index=1&list=PLfTxdr8FGaW16Ny5vGxSQB_xGTqUeKhN8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by oginga: 10:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
C him head lyk rotten pawpaw, Eborá bùrukú.
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
That is like saying GEJ brought Facebook or that Buhari brought us computers grin

Abacha actually signed the first GSM licence in 1998.
TopsyKrete:

Truth be told, the story of our beloved country will neva be complete without OBJ...

He brought the GSM technology,

2 Likes

Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by CORRECTMAN78(m): 10:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
Better if he had died in the prision. He has been holding Nigeria sway since his come back. Even in his grave, he would stil want to determine who rules Nigeria.

But this time around, he would rather rule south west and north as the Igbos are seceding already. Disgusting creature!
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Lalasticlala did u push this thread to the frontpage because it serves any specific purpose or to please VheMa?

FYI that a.ss on her profile isnt hers..that a.ss has been on the internet for years, just if you're trying to please someone. tongue tongue

@Topic, OBJ is a work of Art. grin

smh undecided
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
chaiii. op anyway I know say dat assessed for Ur dp no b Ur own ....I can think of 1001 tins me and dat can do
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by TopsyKrete: 10:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
[size=20pt]Because i said some sensible things about baba you come hide my post Mod., I tire for your kind[/size]
[size=15pt]Truth be told, the story of our beloved country will neva be complete without OBJ...

He brought the GSM technology into our country,
He facilitated the launch of Nigcomsat and the other space satelite,
He facilitated a person from the minor region to become the president of our country,
He substituted the northern dominated federal appointment with people from SE, SW, SS with some from the middle belt,
He stood against some corrupt officers in his time like Bode George, Tafa Balogun, just to mention a few not minding that they are his kinsmen unlike Oga Jona,
At least bad pikin get hin own good time, a word is enof...[/size]

1 Like

Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by popesam1(m): 11:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
beast of no nation. egbekegbe

1 Like

Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by wtfCode: 11:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
hahahahaha, look at this bastards head.
*Rotflmao*
thats why he went so bad...Beware of Obj's tyranny
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by gozzlin: 11:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
They should have left him there.

1 Like

Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by bossofallboss(m): 11:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
C hw e luk lyk wetin angel Michael use stone devil lipsrsealed
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by sammaking(m): 11:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
Kenai:
With the Odi Massacre, the Halliburton fraud, the Econet scam, the Bakassi loss, the Siemens fraud, the National ID scam, the 2003 electoral rigging, the 2007 electoral rigging, the fraudulent impeachments, the introduction of Sharia Law in a secular state, the oil industry fraud, the power sector fraud and the brazen civilian dictatorship that marked this man's administration... I have no option than to conclude that Obasanjo should have been left to rot in that jail all along.

cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Obinoscopy.

I concur that
Obasanjo should have been left to rot in that jail all along. He was taken Down for Corruption
Came up and became even worst.

1 Like

Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by ruffDiamond: 11:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
yeah blockheads listen i do not like obj anymore than u or anyone does but he still remains aforce to reckon with as far as naija politic goes he is master political strategist tinubu na learner compare to him ask jonah why he kept begging him to no avail cos he knew he is nothing but a greenhorn in politic cheesy but speaking of bullsh.it as u painted ...the failed struggle for biafra state or was it village? ;Dthe final flight of the coward ojukwu the infamous eze wuruwuru to exile to save his chicken sh.t life while his SCAMMED MUMU PEOPLE DIED IN THEIR THOUSANDS shocked
left the flatees POLITICALLY REDUNDANT AND USELESS TILL TOMORROW! who wanna collabo wit disrespectful pigs such as una OBJ IS A MAN EVEN WITH ALL HIS FAULT ,THE WHOLE BLASTED EAST WONT EVER PRODUCE IN 20 LIFETIME YALL WILL DIE IN YOUR ENVY ,JEALOUSY AND HATRED WHILE HE LIVES HE DOES NT KNOW YALL SORE LOSERS EXIST .DYING OR EVEN DEAD grin
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by tunnary(m): 11:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
vheMa:
This pic was taken in 1998 in a church thansgiving sad
Whats d difference betwen an ape nd d pic OBJ
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by pcicero(m): 12:06am On Apr 25, 2015
vheMa:
This pic was taken in 1998 in a church thansgiving sad

The animal called Man.
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by vikeyz(m): 12:22am On Apr 25, 2015
the beast in him lives on
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by sirflex01(m): 12:23am On Apr 25, 2015
..diz man ugly frm birth oh
#dollar_remix
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by DExplorer1: 12:52am On Apr 25, 2015
bright007:
Look at him looking like a hungry chimpanzee.

After all his failures as president of Nigeria, this old fool still opens his loud mouth to spew rubbish about GEJ who was better than him in many areas of governance.

Anybody close to this old fool should tell him to bring my national identity card for which I stood under the sun and rain only to hear that the billions spent on the project has been embezzled under the watch of the APC errand boy a.k.a OBJ
Are your parents pepper seller? You spewed all these nonsense without a single regard or even an iota of a responsible, properly trained girl. Read your post again and thank me later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbanjo Throws Jibes At Tinubu, Tinubu Fires Back; As He Dances To Eyo Steps / Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC / 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.