Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 (42970 Views)

Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S / What Obasanjo Taught Me - Femi Kayode / See What Some Streets In Lagos Look Like After Heavy Rainfall (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by Rick9(m): 1:11am On Apr 25, 2015
Ahhahahaha Obj head shall
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by SirShymexx: 1:16am On Apr 25, 2015
Lmao.

That was when that man was still a chimp before he became a proper western lowland gorilla only found in Nigeria and Cameroon. grin

Is there anything likable about this man?
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by Nicepoker(m): 2:15am On Apr 25, 2015
This old topic again!!!!
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by Nobody: 3:11am On Apr 25, 2015
tunnary:

Whats d difference betwen an ape nd d pic OBJ
seeing this wanna gv me one kind impression to bliv the scientifical revolution,that human being are 4rm apes sad
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by Nobody: 3:18am On Apr 25, 2015
pcicero:

The animal called Man.
is that coming from a human
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by pcicero(m): 4:17am On Apr 25, 2015
vheMa:
is that coming from a human

Olodo like you. That was the title of the book written by Obasanjo and published shortly after his release from prison.
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by Nobody: 4:23am On Apr 25, 2015
pcicero:

Olodo like you. That was the title of the book written by Obasanjo and published shortly after his release from prison.
is that how your teacher taught you to give answers to questions
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by pcicero(m): 4:24am On Apr 25, 2015
vheMa:
is that how your teacher taught you to give answers to questions

Ok no vex. Nice meeting you wink
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by ATM606: 4:28am On Apr 25, 2015
Nawa Oº˚°º≈º°˚ºo ....
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 25, 2015
pcicero:

Ok no vex. Nice meeting you wink
ma plsr wink
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by mykemiley(f): 6:01am On Apr 25, 2015
Kenai:
With the Odi Massacre, the Halliburton fraud, the Econet scam, the Bakassi loss, the Siemens fraud, the National ID scam, the 2003 electoral rigging, the 2007 electoral rigging, the fraudulent impeachments, the introduction of Sharia Law in a secular state, the oil industry fraud, the power sector fraud and the brazen civilian dictatorship that marked this man's administration... I have no option than to conclude that Obasanjo should have been left to rot in that jail all along.

cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Obinoscopy.
Boi u hash ooooo....haha
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by Funom001: 6:04am On Apr 25, 2015
bright007:
Look at him looking like a hungry chimpanzee.

After all his failures as president of Nigeria, this old fool still opens his loud mouth to spew rubbish about GEJ who was better than him in many areas of governance.

Anybody close to this old fool should tell him to bring my national identity card for which I stood under the sun and rain only to hear that the billions spent on the project has been embezzled under the watch of the APC errand boy a.k.a OBJ
why will you call an elderly man an OLD FOOL. Despite the fact that he has done nasty things you must a least respect him. If my father is a drunk I will still give him my 100% respect. No hard feelings my friend.
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by wadetaw202: 6:14am On Apr 25, 2015
shakazuldadon:
see hin head... like my own

His head has the normal shape of a head. Shave off your hair and see how your head will look
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by Marv650(m): 6:19am On Apr 25, 2015
punditt6:
Free tutorial browse free, make free call, watch DSTV free, send free SMS, make money online etc check w w w . n a i r a c l a s s . c o m / f o r u m
greatest thief of all time, your case dey heaven mumu.
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by tunnary(m): 7:03am On Apr 25, 2015
vheMa:
seeing this wanna gv me one kind impression to bliv the scientifical revolution,that human being are 4rm apes sad
No no no, nt all, only obasanjo nd ugly lukin people lik himself evolve frm d ape firmly
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by Rheetari(f): 7:14am On Apr 25, 2015
this him worwor no be today oh!
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by peteruuu(m): 7:37am On Apr 25, 2015
Oh...wow
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by ArcToyin(m): 7:59am On Apr 25, 2015
Aust1n:
na so sm politicians go b afta may 29.

who say Nigeria no go b a beta place mak rain no fall 4 him village...
make Diezani see this pics first.
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by Excuzeme: 8:58am On Apr 25, 2015
bright007:
Look at him looking like a hungry chimpanzee.

After all his failures as president of Nigeria, this old fool still opens his loud mouth to spew rubbish about GEJ who was better than him in many areas of governance.

Anybody close to this old fool should tell him to bring my national identity card for which I stood under the sun and rain only to hear that the billions spent on the project has been embezzled under the watch of the APC errand boy a.k.a OBJ

Go and Hug one of those GEJ TRANSFORMERS! I can assure you nothing will happen to you!

[size=18pt]Let us see your own useless father, if he can measure up to OBJ, the Ebora Of Owu, Ronaldo at Age 78!
Fine Boy, No-pimples!

[/size]
Children of HATE can go and die (Yes, G.A.D.... according to Oshiomole!) in the Lagos Lagoon! tongue tongue

Omo-ale ton'fipa ji Baba re!
undecided undecided

Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by oluwasegun007(m): 9:00am On Apr 25, 2015
If God can take this man from PRISON to PALACE not even the Winchy Winchy for my village fit stop me...
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by oluwasegun007(m): 9:01am On Apr 25, 2015
If God can take this man from PRISON to PALACE not even the Winchy Winchy for my village fit stop me.....
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by Reference(m): 9:02am On Apr 25, 2015
OBJ > Shagari > Buhari. 20 odd years later OBJ > Jonathan > Buhari.

Those who fail to acknowledge history are bound to walk the same paths of destruction. The only thin that has changed is that by divine providence in the death of Yaradua the man in the middle is from the other end of Nigeria but this pan-Nigerian democratic experience teaches us exactly what.

For starters: OBJ so believes in democracy he hands over to men (Shagari and Jonathan) that have 'no experience whatsoever in governance' at the highest levels. He believes so much in education he ensures they are academicians (Shagari. Yaradua and Jonathan). He believes so much in probity so he ensures they are from similar 'humble' backgrounds. He believes so much in 'statesmanship' so he ensures they are so humble, soft spoken, pliable to a fault and I can go on and on.

What is it about OBJ and the Nigerian State that this owner, this majority stakeholder designs and implements his philosophies on how it should be run time and time again when it is clear it doesn't work and the people want a hardened dictator. They were glad in 1983 when the OBJ experiment ended and a certain Buhari took over. They are glad that the OBJ model has ended again and once again Buhari has taken over.

For how long will this struggle for the heart and soul of Nigeria between OBJ and its citizens continue. When will there be a ceasefire and a unification of interests, direction, philosophies. When will we make a true and clean break from the past, from the viscious cycle of hegemony.

I find it indeed baffling that one man - OBJ can have so much influence till date on the course of our nationhood particularly when projecting in his will (of probity, enlightenment, humility, democracy, etc) what he consistently proves not to be and finding such wide scale acceptance even amongst the learned is quite simply baffling.

OBJ is clearly head honcho amongst the 'owners of Nigeria'. When such forces combine with the feudalistic 'born to rule' gale blowing from the north it can mean only one thing, a tornado of immense national torment....for a iong, dark season...then the cycle starts...all over again.

I wonder what IBB will be thinking.
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by bright007(f): 9:03am On Apr 25, 2015
Excuzeme:

Go and Hug one of those GEJ TRANSFORMERS! I can assure you nothing will happen to you!

[size=18pt]Let us see your own useless father, if he can measure up to OBJ, the Ebora Of Owu, Ronaldo at Age 78!
Fine Boy, No-pimples!

[/size]
Children of HATE can go and die (Yes, G.A.D.... according to Oshiomole!) in the Lagos Lagoon! tongue tongue

Omo-ale ton'fipa ji Baba re!
undecided undecided
Your mother, father, grandmother, grandfather, your entire family and even your ancestors are entirely useless.
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by Excuzeme: 9:08am On Apr 25, 2015
Reference:
OBJ > Shagari > Buhari. 20 odd years later OBJ > Jonathan > Buhari.

Those who fail to acknowledge history are bound to walk the same paths of destruction. The only thin that has changed is that by divine providence in the death of Yaradua the man in the middle is from the other end of Nigeria but this pan-Nigerian democratic experience teaches us exactly what.

For starters: OBJ so believes in democracy he hands over to men (Shagari and Jonathan) that have 'no experience whatsoever in governance' at the highest levels. He believes so much in education he ensures they are academicians (Shagari. Yaradua and Jonathan). He believes so much in probity so he ensures they are from similar 'humble' backgrounds. He believes so much in 'statesmanship' so he ensures they are so humble, soft spoken, pliable to a fault and I can go on and on.

What is it about OBJ and the Nigerian State that this owner, this majority stakeholder designs and implements his philosophies on how it should be run time and time again when it is clear it doesn't work and the people want a hardened dictator. They were glad in 1983 when the OBJ experiment ended and a certain Buhari took over. They are glad that the OBJ model has ended again and once again Buhari has taken over.

For how long will this struggle for the heart and soul of Nigeria between OBJ and its citizens continue. When will there be a ceasefire and a unification of interests, direction, philosophies. When will we make a true and clean break from the past, from the viscious cycle of hegemony.

I find it indeed baffling that one man - OBJ can have so much influence till date on the course of our nationhood particularly when projecting in his will (of probity, enlightenment, humility, democracy, etc) what he consistently proves not to be and finding such wide scale acceptance even amongst the learned is quite simply baffling.

OBJ is clearly head honcho amongst the 'owners of Nigeria'. When such forces combine with the feudalistic 'born to rule' gale blowing from the north it can mean only one thing, a tornado of immense national torment....for a iong, dark season...then the cycle starts...all over again.

I wonder what IBB will be thinking.

So, when you people from the "East" were shouting "marginalisation" for not producing a Nigerian President, OBJ said you should put your BEST MAN forward.

[size=14pt]You gave him GEJ .... and OBJ made him President.[/size]

Do you still want to blame the same OBJ for the cluelessness and ineptitude of your "best man" GEJ,..... in the last SIX YEARS as President? shocked shocked

Cheesux! you people are so deluded and adept at "finger-pointing".
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by Excuzeme: 9:10am On Apr 25, 2015
bright007:
Your mother, father, grandmother, grandfather, your entire family and even your ancestors are entirely useless.

Relax now! Na so e pain you reach, huh? grin grin

That "lagoon Bus" has not yet been decommissioned, shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue

its a FREE RIDE to the Lagos Lagoon for Muppets like you and your entire lineage!undecided grin grin

Ntooyi! tongue
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by tucky200(m): 9:26am On Apr 25, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin. No words on what to say.
geeezz....ur dp is fresher than shocked
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by Excuzeme: 9:27am On Apr 25, 2015
TopsyKrete:
[size=20pt]Because i said some sensible things about baba you come hide my post Mod., I tire for your kind[/size]
[size=15pt]Truth be told, the story of our beloved country will neva be complete without OBJ...

He brought the GSM technology into our country,
He facilitated the launch of Nigcomsat and the other space satelite,
He facilitated a person from the minor region to become the president of our country,
He substituted the northern dominated federal appointment with people from SE, SW, SS with some from the middle belt,
He stood against some corrupt officers in his time like Bode George, Tafa Balogun, just to mention a few not minding that they are his kinsmen unlike Oga Jona,
At least bad pikin get hin own good time, a word is enof...[/size]

And if not for Obasanjo who quickly identified and exposed the PLOT of GEJ, to use "Gbagbo Style" on Nigerians, and also secured the commitment of the Civilized World to put Jona on notice that if he tries any Gbagbo-style, he would end-up in ICC gulag, we will not all be feeling comfy today and GEJ will not have accepted that defeat without much whimper. undecided

Whether anyone likes him or not, ...and he is no saint, OBJ has put his "stamp" on the Map of Nigeria.
He occupies the enviable position of being the ONLY person who has been Nigeria's president TWICE!
From his early years of "accepting the surrender" of Biafra, destiny has "entrusted" into OBJ's hands, the future of Nigeria.

Let Children of ANGER and HATE not because of "hatred" for their HEAD, wear their CAP on their Belly-Button!
undecided wink
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by bright007(f): 9:29am On Apr 25, 2015
Excuzeme:

Relax now! Na so e pain you reach, huh? grin grin

That "lagoon Bus" has not yet been decommissioned, shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue

its a FREE RIDE to the Lagos Lagoon for Muppets like you and your entire lineage!undecided grin grin

Ntooyi! tongue
Ignores the scumbag
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by bright007(f): 9:33am On Apr 25, 2015
ignores another fool.
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by Excuzeme: 9:34am On Apr 25, 2015
bright007:
Ignores the scumbag

Looks-in, sees its the same douchebag still quoting me..... exits quickly! tongue tongue
Re: So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 by Ekaka1(m): 9:48am On Apr 25, 2015
I said it before when you guys put up this filth last week that :
1. He looks hungry
2. Humbled
Now since op is still obsessed with the old man's butt.hole I Have added number 3. He looks sick!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Chinor Emeka Who Dared The War Chest Of PDP, APC For Mbaitoli/Ikeduru / Osinbanjo Throws Jibes At Tinubu, Tinubu Fires Back; As He Dances To Eyo Steps / 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.