Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

How Many Days Do Nipost Deliver Regular Mail - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Many Days Do Nipost Deliver Regular Mail (916 Views)

NIPOST Returned My Missing Packages​..my Nairaland Success Story! / Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Days Do Nipost Deliver Regular Mail by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 23, 2015
Please nairalanderz i wanna know how many days nipost deliver regular mails pls,
Re: How Many Days Do Nipost Deliver Regular Mail by jerrygome: 10:29am On Apr 23, 2015
Mail emanating from where?
Re: How Many Days Do Nipost Deliver Regular Mail by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
jerrygome:
Mail emanating from where?

Within nigeria, onitsha to enugu or benin
Re: How Many Days Do Nipost Deliver Regular Mail by jerrygome: 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
cowleg:

Within nigeria, onitsha to enugu or benin

Ok. Don't really know of their local deliveries. But I guess within a week
Re: How Many Days Do Nipost Deliver Regular Mail by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
jerrygome:

Ok. Don't really know of their local deliveries. But I guess within a week
Thanks bro
Re: How Many Days Do Nipost Deliver Regular Mail by SmilingHarry(m): 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
It takes 3 days with good address.You know, in Nigeria ,we are a problem with our street names and house numberings
Re: How Many Days Do Nipost Deliver Regular Mail by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
SmilingHarry:
It takes 3 days with good address.You know, in Nigeria ,we are a problem with our street names and house numberings

The docs were sent to federal hospitals with verifiable adress and private mail bag!!!!
Re: How Many Days Do Nipost Deliver Regular Mail by SmilingHarry(m): 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
In that case, if the organization go to clear their pmb regularly, they will get it in good time; but if they don't, it will be in their pmb until the day they come for it. If they subscribe for special delivery it will be taken to them.but you won't know whether they have or not.so just pray they have
Re: How Many Days Do Nipost Deliver Regular Mail by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
SmilingHarry:
In that case, if the organization go to clear their pmb regularly, they will get it in good time; but if they don't, it will be in their pmb until the day they come for it. If they subscribe for special delivery it will be taken to them.but you won't know whether they have or not.so just pray they have

thanks bro, i appreciate
Re: How Many Days Do Nipost Deliver Regular Mail by BrokenTV: 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
Three days, sometimes a week.

(1) (Reply)

Financial Freedom Doing Oil And Gas Business With Little Capital / What Is Wrong With GT Bank? / How To Write A Business Plan For A New Business? - Marvejohndaily.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.