Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,384 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

What Is Wrong With GT Bank? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Wrong With GT Bank? (912 Views)

Help. Can I Recieve Adsense Payment With GT Bank Savings Account / Help!!! GT Bank Wont Release My $100 From Google Adsense / BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With GT Bank? by olanreyman(m): 8:25pm On May 11, 2015
I know many of us would have experienced this before.... Have you tried purchasing airtime directly from your GT bank account and you got alert that the airtime money has been debited but you did not get the airtime?
I will want those that has been in this mess before to share their experience and how they rectified it.
Re: What Is Wrong With GT Bank? by HYARNUOLUWA(f): 8:45pm On May 11, 2015
Hello it happened to me recently the money was later refunded although it took 4 days.
Re: What Is Wrong With GT Bank? by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 11, 2015
Yeah, I had same kindaf experience
I even thought it was MTN Network prob afta trying it thrice in the space of an hour, it was after I recvd three mails to confirm the transzactn I knew sometin was amiss...
I went to make lodge my complaint at their help desk, I was ask to use a desk phone which they normally have in their banking hall to call a shortcode that was given to me, I did. Buh omo na oroki dem jus dey advert oooo
I even met one guy that told me he had being on the phone for almost 2hrs.
I used close to an hour on phone buh no answer, when I told them at the desk they said that was the only solution
It was out of fustration that I left the bank. I even swore never to use the service again.. Buh on one faithfully day( like 3-4 days afta) I jus received 3 mails consecutively, notifying me of the cash reversal(#1500)
Mehn.... I was like...G0o0SH!!!
And I still make use of the service.
Don't worry they will refund your cash bro!
Jus give them like 5days..don't fret
Re: What Is Wrong With GT Bank? by olanreyman(m): 9:52pm On May 11, 2015
phellamon:
Yeah, I had same kindaf experience
I even thought it was MTN Network prob afta trying it thrice in the space of an hour, it was after I recvd three mails to confirm the transzactn I knew sometin was amiss...
I went to make lodge my complaint at their help desk, I was ask to use a desk phone which they normally have in their banking hall to call a shortcode that was given to me, I did. Buh omo na oroki dem jus dey advert oooo
I even met one guy that told me he had being on the phone for almost 2hrs.
I used close to an hour on phone buh no answer, when I told them at the desk they said that was the only solution
It was out of fustration that I left the bank. I even swore never to use the service again.. Buh on one faithfully day( like 3-4 days afta) I jus received 3 mails consecutively, notifying me of the cash reversal(#1500)
Mehn.... I was like...G0o0SH!!!
And I still make use of the service.
Don't worry they will refund your cash bro!
Jus give them like 5days..don't fret
thanks bro, just hope they will refund mine too
Re: What Is Wrong With GT Bank? by olanreyman(m): 9:55pm On May 11, 2015
HYARNUOLUWA:
Hello it happened to me recently the money was later refunded although it took 4 days.
lemme calm down till after 4days
Re: What Is Wrong With GT Bank? by basille(m): 12:59am On May 12, 2015
This incident happened to me last week, they rectified it after 3 days.
Re: What Is Wrong With GT Bank? by HYARNUOLUWA(f): 9:47am On May 12, 2015
olanreyman:

lemme calm down till after 4days
M not saying that ooo if you can make a complaint at their customer care unit that will make it faster.
Re: What Is Wrong With GT Bank? by osile2012: 10:18am On May 12, 2015
Form the habit of rating brands for improved service. Rate and advise friends to do the same..

(1) (Reply)

What Step Should I Take? / Partner With Nortify / Naira Firms To 340 Per Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.