Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Fruit Test!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Fruit Test!!! (520 Views)

When Your In-laws Want To Eat More Than The Fruit Of Their Labor / Pic Of When You Pluck A Fruit In D Compound Of An EDO Woman ND She's Nt Aware / Are You A Genuis? Can You Solve This Fruit Maths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fruit Test!!! by popweezy(m): 10:27am On Apr 23, 2015
First of all, plz do not be lazy reading this! Now, Let's go.... An igbo man, a yoruba man and hausa man were lost in a forest and then captured by cannibals. The king of the cannibals told the prisoners that they could leave and live only if they pass some trials. The first for each was to go deep into the forest and get five pieces of the same kind of fruit. The three men went their seperate waysto gather fruits. The yoruba man came back and told the king, "I brought 5 apples" then, the king explained the second trial to him, "you have to swallow the fruits without any expressions on ur face" the firt apple went in but on the second one, he winced out in pain and therefor,he was killed. The igbo man arrived and showed the king hd has brought 5 limes. The king explained the trial to him. He thougt to himself this should should be easy.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and on the ninth one, he burst out in laughter and was killed. The yoruba and the igbo man met in heaven and the yoruba man asked "but why did u laugh? U almost got away with the trial. The igbo man now replied." I couldn't help it, when i saw the hausa man coming with water melons". I hope I made ur day..have a wonderful day ahead

(1) (Reply)

Boneheaded Complaints / Epic Photo!! Guess What? When Your Wife Is Your Problem... Lol!! / Caption This..lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.