Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Nigerians, Are Expecting Too Much From Me. I Am Nervous___buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians, Are Expecting Too Much From Me. I Am Nervous___buhari (414 Views)

Stop Expecting Too Much From Buhari, Pray For Him – APGA Chieftain Pleads / RE: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Buhari-who Removed The Thread? / Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians, Are Expecting Too Much From Me. I Am Nervous___buhari by Orunto: 2:15pm On May 06, 2015
This is a sincere confession and May the God of Nigeria guide you. Here is my widow's mite:- A new "ELECTED NATIONAL CONFERENCE-ENC" is Required now to give across the board acceptable Directives to Nigeria. We have been having National Conferences of Selected Delegates. So we call them Selected National Conference-SNC. An SNC cannot work or be accepted by the people of Nigeria of today. The reason being, that Nigerians have advanced beyond allowing one person, President or not, Professor or Military to choose his own elitist delegates to show them the way. I believe that even if we have presented the latest SNC to a Referendum, it would have failed 'cos Nigerians have not been part of it from the beginning and not consulted fairly and widely enough in the Choice and the Selection of the delegates. You can now give Nigerians an Elected National Conference-ENC to be Convoked as follows:- INEC to conduct Elections in our 774 LGs and 6 FCT's area councils and ensure the elections of 2 delegates from each of these 780 localities in Nigeria. A total of 1560 delegates will be elected. This figure is not unwieldy to produce meaningful rules and regulations to emancipate Nigerians of 170million. INEC to conduct election from among the 1560 delegates for their Chairman, Deputies, Secretary and Treasurer. The Delegates will formulate a Modus Operadum for themselves. Once Convoked, it is the duty of the ENC to commence deliberations on the 1999 Constitution to enable them agree and provide for the followings:- Constitutional Recognition for the Natural and Dimentional Division of Nigeria into North, Southwest and Southeast by the Rivers Niger and Benue to their Confluence and down to the Delta. In this wise, each Region will be adjusted to comprise 12states. More autonomy will be given to the 36 states and FCT. The ENC shall empower the Governors to appoint IGP for their state police control, appoint their own Auditor General for their Revenue earnings and Disbursement. The ENC shall provide for VP to always be Senate President, the Chief Justices to always be Speakers of the Houses of Rep. and Assemblies. The ENC shall approve the Decentralisation of Revenue earnings, distributions, disbursements and accountability to the States. Make Provisions that the States shall contribute 40% of all their Earnings to the FG. Auditor General of the Federation shall always appoint Certified Accountants to verify the authenticity and the veracity of each state's earnings, collections and the 40% disbursements to the Federal Government. The Report of THE ELECTED NATIONAL CONFERENCE- ENC- THAT IS SIGNED BY MR. PRESIDENT SHALL BE A NEW CONSTITUTION OF THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE AND BY THE PEOPLE. LET THE PEOPLE SHOW YOU THE WAY TO LEAD THEM!!!!

(1) (Reply)

FORMER EGYPTIAN President Gets 3 Years Imprisonment. / Tony Blair: Nigeria Has Won Global Respect, Promises Assistance From Britain / Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.