Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,410 members, 7,822,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Senate May Impeach Obasanjo And Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate May Impeach Obasanjo And Atiku (1414 Views)

Poll: Which politician should be impeached?

Obasanjo: 14% (1 vote)
VP Atiku: 57% (4 votes)
Both: 14% (1 vote)
Nobody: 14% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Senate May Involve EFCC, ICPC In Ministerial Screening / I’m Afraid Saraki May Impeach Me – Buhari / I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate May Impeach Obasanjo And Atiku by BigB11(m): 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2006
The Senators believe the two men should be forced out by March 2007 to allow the President of the Senate to take over the leadership of the country and provide a level playing ground for the 2007 elections.

This is absolutely an effective move; it seems that someone is finally reading my mind and reading my comments.

Both parties are dirty. It will be unfair and fruitless effort to allow one thief to implicate the other thief just because he has the upper hand at the moment.

Nigeria will move forward as soon as Nigerians in general understand that the latest political and corruption drama is a personal OBJ's project.

What is good for the right hand is also good for the left hand, Both parties should be impeached and make way for a peaceful and successful election event, for the sake of ordinary Nigerians.
Re: Senate May Impeach Obasanjo And Atiku by Odeku(m): 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2006
That is absurd, OBJ will stay and ATIKU will be impeached, just wait and see.
Re: Senate May Impeach Obasanjo And Atiku by mochafella(m): 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2006
Big B1:

The Senators believe the two men should be forced out by March 2007 to allow the President of the Senate to take over the leadership of the country and provide a level playing ground for the 2007 elections.

Yeah right, like the Senate President is Angel Gabriel. undecided
Re: Senate May Impeach Obasanjo And Atiku by BigB11(m): 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2006
I think the assumption of the idea is bright. Is it going to take place? Only God knows.

But for the sake of peace and the progressive of Nigeria, this is an action that needs to take place.

Enough is enough.

Off the RECORD
ODEKU, for real, are you a female, because I'm starting to suspect that you want some of this kiss

You are just determined to be against anything that I recommend.
What's up with that?

I'm currently in DC, let me know, may be we can do something about this obsessional act of yours.
Re: Senate May Impeach Obasanjo And Atiku by dude(m): 11:17am On Sep 09, 2006
Odeku:

That is absurd, OBJ will stay and ATIKU will be impeached, just wait and see.

you probably don't understand nigerian politics. the VP is wont be easily pushed off. don't forget most of the national assembly are his loyalist. plus that he has a big pocket that will convieniently match the presidency( dollar fro dollar) when the fight gets dirty( as it's likey to be).

don't mistakenly compare the VP with the likes of Audu Ogbeh and others OBJ tossed aside at will. this is the beginning of a long battle. but note it down, the VP stays, or both he and OBJ will be impeached.
Re: Senate May Impeach Obasanjo And Atiku by otokx(m): 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2006
I think its a good idea.
Re: Senate May Impeach Obasanjo And Atiku by Mariory(m): 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2006
Obasanjo's term is nearly over anyways. If he can take IBB and Atiku along with himself to retirement, that would be awesome for Nigeria.
Re: Senate May Impeach Obasanjo And Atiku by Odeku(m): 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2006
Big B1 i am not a female, and I absolutely have no desire for men, do you can save your peach. secondly I disagree with all your post and comment respectfully cause you have been blinded with the white attire Atiku and IBB wear all the time. ATIKU political goal has been smeared already. mission accomplished, the goal of this presidency to to Ban Atiku from campaigning for the presidency, next week he will be kicked out of the PDP, and non of the party will let him campaigned under their banner. this man is corrupt, OBJ did not invite the FBI to investigate Jefferson that linked ATIKu to him, if indeed Atiku is innocent, let him come visit USA and watched how quickly they put him behind bars so he can eat rice and beans.
Re: Senate May Impeach Obasanjo And Atiku by bagoma(f): 10:30pm On Sep 09, 2006
mochafella:

Yeah right, like the Senate President is Angel Gabriel.  undecided
word!

Mariory:

Obasanjo's term is nearly over anyways. If he can take IBB and Atiku along with himself to retirement, that would be awesome for Nigeria.
i agree with you absolutely!
Re: Senate May Impeach Obasanjo And Atiku by imageman(m): 1:16am On Sep 10, 2006
Politics in Nigeria is so complicated and demorilizing.Na wa oo!!!!
Re: Senate May Impeach Obasanjo And Atiku by otokx(m): 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2006
Is it the senate that I know?
Re: Senate May Impeach Obasanjo And Atiku by dennylove(m): 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2006
Even the senate don't have power over OBJ,instead of senate to impreach OBJ,OBJ will impreach them thats how POWER WORKS!OBJ is the president of this country,what he say is final,they can only succed in impreaching Atiku but not Obasanjo.because HE HOLDS THE POWER OF NIGERIA.
Re: Senate May Impeach Obasanjo And Atiku by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 12, 2006
who should be impeached OBj or Atiku cast your vote
Re: Senate May Impeach Obasanjo And Atiku by kiki(f): 1:42am On Sep 12, 2006
rite now don't know about dem two
Re: Senate May Impeach Obasanjo And Atiku by Ugwumba(m): 1:46am On Sep 12, 2006
why not both - for 'misbehaving' like kids and demeaning the exalted offices they stole in 2003.
Re: Senate May Impeach Obasanjo And Atiku by bigspif(m): 10:58am On Sep 12, 2006
OBJ has over 100 impecheable offences in his coffer and still dey kampe!!!! If Atiku is to be impeached i beleive both of them should go (to guarantee 2007 elections).

Baba should go abeg.
Re: Senate May Impeach Obasanjo And Atiku by ishmael(m): 11:23am On Sep 12, 2006
Let OBJ be impeached for he has disappointed nigerians. His offences are too numerous to be ignored. Let him go jo. I dont think Atiku deserves being impeached; after all it is what his master OBJ does that he follows.
Re: Senate May Impeach Obasanjo And Atiku by molasco(m): 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2006
Obasanjo should be commended for introducing EFCC. Before now, Public officials siphoned the tax payers' money without fear or challenge from any angle.
Ishmael,I want to say you either have religional sentiment against Obj or you are too economical with the truth. I partially agreed that both of them should resign but that Obj should resign while Atiku remains is totally a selfish idea.
The issue still remains "Atiku diverted the money meant for Development for selfish reasons". Please, let him come out boldly to defend himself.
Re: Senate May Impeach Obasanjo And Atiku by dude(m): 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2006
dennylove:

Even the senate don't have power over OBJ,instead of senate to impreach OBJ,OBJ will impreach them thats how POWER WORKS!OBJ is the president of this country,what he say is final,they can only succed in impreaching Atiku but not Obasanjo.because HE HOLDS THE POWER OF NIGERIA.

listen to your self. do you think we run a monarchial system in nigeria?
Re: Senate May Impeach Obasanjo And Atiku by kinzolic(m): 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2006
Rite now i'm a little confused on who 2 vote out think we shld wait b4 concluding as d mystery unravels
Re: Senate May Impeach Obasanjo And Atiku by ANDSTEL(m): 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2006
MY DEAR DUDE,
sentiments apart, by now we should not be tlking of anybody or thing impeaching OBJ and leaving ATIKU or stuff like dat, we should all know dat the survival of OBJ agains all the previous impeachment attempts by several hinge men ended up in his favour whether de aliggations against him were right or wrong. this is evidence dat even ATIKU is finished if he doesnt go back to reconcile with OBJ.
Look, if u watched the last INEC Interactive Forum , u will know dat OBJ together wit EFCC is trying to ensure credibility in the entire presidential aspirants for 2007. cos he vowed in the forum dat on no account should any body dat is by any means corrupt either related to the past admintrtns or presnt one who will attempt to take over govt by 2007 tru any using any instrument. he went further to say dat the reforms really cost nigerians alot of sacrifice there/4 dat cannot be allowed these time aroundetc.
I would like to say here dat at this point ,OBJ has got nothing to loose anymore cos has got no more political ambition or any serious stake in the nigerian politics as from 2007. so he could even go now it wont border him.
Andstel
Re: Senate May Impeach Obasanjo And Atiku by BigB11(m): 3:46am On Sep 13, 2006
OBJ should go home period, he's the true meaning of greedy, selfish, vindictive, childish, unprofessional, corruption and so on.
I give credit to Atiku for keeping it cool and hanging in there for all these months with this ungrateful, vindictive, unprofessional, bad example leader.

There is nothing Atiku has done that OBJ hasn't done 20 times.

Check the record and face the fact.
Re: Senate May Impeach Obasanjo And Atiku by ishmael(m): 12:38pm On Sep 13, 2006
molasco:

Obasanjo should be commended for introducing EFCC. Before now, Public officials siphoned the tax payers' money without fear or challenge from any angle.
Ishmael,I want to say you either have religional sentiment against Obj or you are too economical with the truth. I partially agreed that both of them should resign but that Obj should resign while Atiku remains is totally a selfish idea.
The issue still remains "Atiku diverted the money meant for Development for selfish reasons". Please, let him come out boldly to defend himself.

hahahahahahaha, pally i no be muslim oo; i be christian and i no be hausa o. Na wetin OBJ dey do i dey talk o. Na him be oga so him no fit tell me say him no know wetin Atiku dey do. I believe say na him footsteps Atiku dey follow. The fact be say make the 2 of them go rest. OBJ and Atiku are corrupt.
Re: Senate May Impeach Obasanjo And Atiku by Mariory(m): 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2006
Big B1:

OBJ should go home period, he's the true meaning of greedy, selfish, vindictive, childish, unprofessional, corruption and so on.
I give credit to Atiku for keeping it cool and hanging in there for all these months with this ungrateful, vindictive, unprofessional, bad example leader.

There is nothing Atiku has done that OBJ hasn't done 20 times.

Check the record and face the fact.

What record? What fact?
Re: Senate May Impeach Obasanjo And Atiku by BigB11(m): 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2006
MARIORY: Are you from this planet?
Re: Senate May Impeach Obasanjo And Atiku by Mariory(m): 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2006
Are you?

I'll ask again incase you got confused. What record? What fact?
Re: Senate May Impeach Obasanjo And Atiku by BigB11(m): 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2006
Hey MARIORY: It's too late to teach an old donkey new tricks, use your common sense.
Re: Senate May Impeach Obasanjo And Atiku by Mariory(m): 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2006
In other words you don't know and were simply blowing hot air.
Re: Senate May Impeach Obasanjo And Atiku by BigB11(m): 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2006
What-ever makes you sleep well at night!

(1) (Reply)

Prof. Chinua Achebe - I Am Saddened By His Utterances: / Nigeria Analogical Question: Why Is The Ninjazord Not Welded Together? / Nairaland Needs To Wake Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.