Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,729 members, 7,862,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:53 PM

No Crisis Over My Candidacy – Jonathan ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Crisis Over My Candidacy – Jonathan ! (1432 Views)

Senate’s Crisis Over Amaechi Deepens - The Nation / House Crisis 'Over', As Dogara And Gbajabiamila Factions Reconcile / There Will Be No Crisis In 2015 – Oritsejafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Crisis Over My Candidacy – Jonathan ! by wales(m): 6:12am On Sep 28, 2010
President Goodluck Jonathan on Monday allayed fears that his participation in the 2011 presidential election could lead to crisis in the country.

The President added that he was the best candidate among the aspirants that had expressed intention to lead the country in 2011.

Jonathan spoke at an interactive session with the aged, women and children, and the disabled at the Banquet Hall of the State House.

The interactive session, which had the President answering questions and responding to comments from the gathering, was part of events lined up for the celebration of Nigeria’s 50th Independence Anniversary.

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201009283152514
Re: No Crisis Over My Candidacy – Jonathan ! by wales(m): 6:14am On Sep 28, 2010
THERE IS NO CRISIS ANYWHERE.THAT IS A POLITICAL UNDERTONE.NOTHING IS HAPPENING.GOD IS IN CONTROL IN NIGERIA AND JONATHAN WILL SUCCESSFULLY MOUNT THE THRONE.WE DONT WANT THE OTHER POLITICIANS.THEIR POLITICAL TRACK RECORDS ARE NOT GOOD.
Re: No Crisis Over My Candidacy – Jonathan ! by AniAnne(f): 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2010
@Wales, Gbam!!!!!!!! You have spoken. we need a fresh air in Nigeria. We need someone who knows what is going on presently. GEJ has good plans for Nigeria. We are tired of sit down they look.
We need a man with integrity, God has taken over this country but ppl do not know.
God's will will be done come 2011. Cos Goodluck Ebele Jonathan got to where he is through God's intervention.
People criticizing his candidacy are saying what they don't knw. As for me, he is d man jorrrrr, GEJ, Goodluck ni jare, Goodluck Nigeria
Re: No Crisis Over My Candidacy – Jonathan ! by AniAnne(f): 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2010
As for crisis, No shaking, Baba Jona is in control, He has the army under his control-point number 1.
which is d most important, Good idea for changing all d last serving chiefs, GEJ is d beginning of our turning point in Nigeria, He is a conservative leader.
Re: No Crisis Over My Candidacy – Jonathan ! by mrrock: 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2010
Nigeria is at an interesting period in it's history. It looks like we are in the beginning of the good days.

If you want to spread your political campaign nationwide via SMS go to www.080advertising.com
Re: No Crisis Over My Candidacy – Jonathan ! by bisiaet: 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2010
Go GEJ !!! You are the man. No crisis anywhere about your candidacy except those disgruntles opponet who want to create one for themselves.

Thy all knew they have no credibility and sound record in the face of Nigerians and international community that is why GEJ is a threat to them. No more cover up for them any longer Ngeria are wiser than ever.All they want is to turn Nigeria to their compund same people all the time recycling and recycling as if Presidency is made only for them and their family.

GEJ will win as God live.
Re: No Crisis Over My Candidacy – Jonathan ! by bisiaet: 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2010
Go GEJ !!! You are the man. No crisis anywhere about your candidacy except those disgruntles opponet who want to create one for themselves.

They all knew they have no credibility and sound record in the face of Nigerians and international community that is why GEJ is a threat to them. No more cover up for them any longer Ngeria are wiser than ever.All they want is to turn Nigeria to their compund same people all the time recycling and recycling as if Presidency is made only for them and their family.

GEJ will win as God live.
Re: No Crisis Over My Candidacy – Jonathan ! by ezegold4we: 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2010
who told u that gej is the man,in as much as i am invloved in this issue,gej has shown not only nigeria but the whole world the anatomy of a failure in his leadership,look at what is happening in oyo,ogun and presently the worst in aba abia state,and gej is busy playing party politics instead of using presidential fiat to declare state of emergency in these affected states,hes only after the delegates votes,what a myopic leader,am happy that today,both cnn and bbc has what is happening in aba,nigeria as their breaking news,i am not supporting either ibb,atiku,gusau,or saraki,but i will neva support jonathan,if u guys r looking for the messiah to redeem this country,then either buhari or ribahdu is your candidate,if this country must move forward,then anything that associates itself with the pdp shud be avoided at all cost,gej my foot.
Re: No Crisis Over My Candidacy – Jonathan ! by daylae(m): 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2010
State of emmergency in oyo and ogun? Do you think is just like declaring a public holiday? The situation in the two states does not neccesserily warrant such move;even abia can be checked,if they're willing to.
The one declared by obasanjo after the pleateu crises had little or no effect in securing the lives and properties of the people in the state,evidently was the other crises that ensued. Such rights shouldn't be abused by the commander-in-chief.

As for jonathan's candidacy,i believe he has the right under the constitution to contest. His political opponents should better get to work now,rather than discrediting his right to the polls. Afterall ,the electorates should have the final say.
Re: No Crisis Over My Candidacy – Jonathan ! by chelseabmw(m): 7:09am On Sep 29, 2010
undecided undecided undecided
Re: No Crisis Over My Candidacy – Jonathan ! by EFFRAKATA: 10:34am On Sep 29, 2010
I believe in NIgeria!
I believe in Goodluck's candidacy.
PDP is a plague.
Hope he edge out of the party someday with his leadership!
God bless Nigeria!

(1) (Reply)

Aregbesola Vs Oyinlola Judgement Day / Ijaw Congress President Shot - Opc ? / 92 Nigerians Repatriated From Britain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.