Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

College Of Health Technology And Polytechnic Which Do U Think Is The Best - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / College Of Health Technology And Polytechnic Which Do U Think Is The Best (2362 Views)

Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology / Police And Polytechnic Students Clash In Benue, 1 Killed (PHOTO) / 5 Benefits Of Choosing A Private University And Polytechnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

College Of Health Technology And Polytechnic Which Do U Think Is The Best by nifeloveth(f): 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
Pls kindly help me in the house, just want to ask which one is the best out of this two institution
1 college of health and technology

2 federal or any state polytechnic.
Ur contribution is highly well come.
Re: College Of Health Technology And Polytechnic Which Do U Think Is The Best by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
I would like to say u should go to the federal polytechnic . let me ask diz which course do you want to study ? answering diz will help in deciding which school to go
Re: College Of Health Technology And Polytechnic Which Do U Think Is The Best by nifeloveth(f): 1:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
Public admin, accounting or business admin pls kindly help out which one is the best.
Re: College Of Health Technology And Polytechnic Which Do U Think Is The Best by MUYEEKFIRST(m): 5:07pm On Feb 15
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION

(1) (Reply)

Whice Course Is Better Between Human Anatomy And Human Physiology / Project Topics And Research Materials For Final Year Students / New Zealand Government Scholarship 2020 (fully Funded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.