Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,413 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

"SUREBET247 IS A Scam"see Reasons Inside - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "SUREBET247 IS A Scam"see Reasons Inside (13272 Views)

ATM Scam: See The New Method Used By Fraudsters / Buhari: BDC Is A Scam And Drain To Nigeria / "SUREBET247 IS A Scam"click To See Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "SUREBET247 IS A Scam"see Reasons Inside by Timbuktu14(m): 5:47am On Jun 19, 2016
everton4life:
timbuktu,please help.i made a payout today and it was reversed back into my account.i need the money by tuesday and i heard surebet payout is quick.dont surebet accept access bank? Please help.my first name and last name matches with the one on my bank account.
username:frankejike4@gmail.com
Transaction id:120010311
Yes, Access Bank do have transfer issues sometimes. If you've tried more than twice and it was reversed, send a mail to account@surebet247.com requesting for a change of account details. The account/bank name has to stay same and it shouldn't be either Stanbic IBTC or Ecobank. Let me know when this is done so I can do some follow up for you. Or better still contact the customer on 01-2903333 (Weekdays), 08088491044 (Weekends).

Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you.
Re: "SUREBET247 IS A Scam"see Reasons Inside by everton4life(m): 7:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
Timbuktu14:
Yes, Access Bank do have transfer issues sometimes. If you've tried more than twice and it was reversed, send a mail to account@surebet247.com requesting for a change of account details. The account/bank name has to stay same and it shouldn't be either Stanbic IBTC or Ecobank. Let me know when this is done so I can do some follow up for you. Or better still contact the customer on 01-2903333 (Weekdays), 08088491044 (Weekends).

can you please explain further.do you mean i have to give them another bank account details because access bank is the only bank im using.i tried withdrawing again and it has been reveresed but this time.the amount is not showing in my surebet account.this is getting really annoying angry.anyway ive done shop payout and ive received the code.i hope the agents at the shop wont charge me when i show them the code o.
Re: "SUREBET247 IS A Scam"see Reasons Inside by Timbuktu14(m): 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
everton4life:
can you please explain further.do you mean i have to give them another bank account details because access bank is the only bank im using.i tried withdrawing again and it has been reveresed but this time.the amount is not showing in my surebet account.this is getting really annoying angry.by the way how can i do shop payout
The cash will appear again. Its because you've tried more than 3 times already.

And yes, you need to provide another account... Different from the Access Bank account.

As for the shop payout, log into your account; click on Payouts and scroll down to Shop Payout click on it, put the amount you want to request for (between 1-5k) and click 'Accept' twice. It will give you a code that you are going to take to any of our shop around you.
Re: "SUREBET247 IS A Scam"see Reasons Inside by Timbuktu14(m): 9:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
everton4life:
anyway ive done shop payout and ive received the code.i hope the agents at the shop wont charge me when i show them the code o.
No they won't. Payout is free in any of our outlets.

Sorry for the inconveniences these may have caused you.
Re: "SUREBET247 IS A Scam"see Reasons Inside by everton4life(m): 8:55am On Jun 20, 2016
Timbuktu14:
No they won't. Payout is free in any of our outlets.

Sorry for the inconveniences these may have caused you.
ok.so which ank does surebet accept
Re: "SUREBET247 IS A Scam"see Reasons Inside by everton4life(m): 9:03am On Jun 20, 2016
Timbuktu14:
The cash will appear again. Its because you've tried more than 3 times already.

And yes, you need to provide another account... Different from the Access Bank account.

As for the shop payout, log into your account; click on Payouts and scroll down to Shop Payout click on it, put the amount you want to request for (between 1-5k) and click 'Accept' twice. It will give you a code that you are going to take to any of our shop around you.
i logged in now to see that my shop payout has been declined too because an error occured.what type of nonsense is this na.you people dont want me to payout again/what error will reverse my shop payout again/this is getting annoying
Re: "SUREBET247 IS A Scam"see Reasons Inside by Timbuktu14(m): 11:48am On Jun 20, 2016
everton4life:
ok.so which ank does surebet accept
All other banks apart from Stanbic IBTC, Access Bank or Ecobank.
Re: "SUREBET247 IS A Scam"see Reasons Inside by Timbuktu14(m): 11:49am On Jun 20, 2016
everton4life:
i logged in now to see that my shop payout has been declined too because an error occured.what type of nonsense is this na.you people dont want me to payout again/what error will reverse my shop payout again/this is getting annoying
Kindly re-enter. Sorry for the inconveniences.
Re: "SUREBET247 IS A Scam"see Reasons Inside by everton4life(m): 11:20am On Jun 22, 2016
Timbuktu14:
Kindly re-enter. Sorry for the inconveniences.
im sure you saw my complaints in the football betting thread.please attend to it
Re: "SUREBET247 IS A Scam"see Reasons Inside by isaacsegun(m): 10:24am On Aug 17, 2016
baslone:

This was the reply to the poster above you-

Unfortunately, he never replied. Obviously his story is full of loopholes

Can we have your user name sir.

Pls. I want to payout and i dont kno how to go about it.And besides,i forgot the name i registerd with so i want to kno if it match wth my account name.pls how can i check?
Re: "SUREBET247 IS A Scam"see Reasons Inside by Timbuktu14(m): 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
isaacsegun:

Pls. I want to payout and i dont kno how to go about it.And besides,i forgot the name i registerd with so i want to kno if it match wth my account name.pls how can i check?
What's your username? Please?
Re: "SUREBET247 IS A Scam"see Reasons Inside by charlesdavis(m): 7:43am On Sep 12, 2016
Pls timbuktu..how long does it take surebet to void an abandoned match?
Re: "SUREBET247 IS A Scam"see Reasons Inside by Timbuktu14(m): 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
charlesdavis:
Pls timbuktu..how long does it take surebet to void an abandoned match?
24 hours. You have issues on a betslip? Drop the Slip ID please.
Re: "SUREBET247 IS A Scam"see Reasons Inside by chinwikem: 9:46am On Sep 21, 2016
Surebet247 is having site problem any solution yet
Re: "SUREBET247 IS A Scam"see Reasons Inside by pestrolus2002(m): 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
Once said surebet247 is a scam..now reasons becoming more obvious, pay out errors, login difficulties.. to mention a few , if you have a money with a bookmaker and u can't can't login how do u pay out? 2. If u login n keep getting payout error how do u get your money out??
Re: "SUREBET247 IS A Scam"see Reasons Inside by Timbuktu14(m): 9:29am On Oct 04, 2016
pestrolus2002:
Once said surebet247 is a scam..now reasons becoming more obvious, pay out errors, login difficulties.. to mention a few , if you have a money with a bookmaker and u can't can't login how do u pay out? 2. If u login n keep getting payout error how do u get your money out??
Still having issues?
Re: "SUREBET247 IS A Scam"see Reasons Inside by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
Timbuktu14:
Yes, Access Bank do have transfer issues sometimes. If you've tried more than twice and it was reversed, send a mail to account@surebet247.com and request for a change of account details. The account/bank name has to stay same and it shouldn't be either Stanbic IBTC or Ecobank. Let me know when this is done so I can do some follow up for you. Or better still contact the customer on 01-2903333 (Weekdays), 08088491044 (Weekends).

how do I make a payout
Re: "SUREBET247 IS A Scam"see Reasons Inside by Timbuktu14(m): 11:48am On Oct 15, 2016
FAWZ:

how do I make a payout
Log in to the computer version of the website, click Withdraw and fill the blocks.
Re: "SUREBET247 IS A Scam"see Reasons Inside by pestrolus2002(m): 11:32am On Dec 14, 2016
Timbuktu14:
Still having issues?
yes not able to log in since then sir
Re: "SUREBET247 IS A Scam"see Reasons Inside by Jasper14(m): 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2017
80mm brand new therma printer for sale (N20,000). call 8039387128 if u are interested.
Re: "SUREBET247 IS A Scam"see Reasons Inside by abbeyology88(m): 11:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
Timbuktu14:
Log in to the computer version of the website, click Withdraw and fill the blocks.

Mr. Timbuktu, I like the way you've been attending to people in here. Kudos to u on that.

But, I am just of the concern that if people are having issues withdrawing "thousands" of naira amount from their sure bet accounts to their bank accounts, what would be the experience of people with million of amount in their accounts which they wish to get withdrawn?

It just looks somehow to me how people are lamenting on withdrawing.

Am sorry for bringing u back here.
But I will aprc8 a comprehensive explation from u.
Thank.
Re: "SUREBET247 IS A Scam"see Reasons Inside by Timbuktu14(m): 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
abbeyology88:

Mr. Timbuktu, I like the way you've been attending to people in here. Kudos to u on that.

But, I am just of the concern that if people are having issues withdrawing "thousands" of naira amount from their sure bet accounts to their bank accounts, what would be the experience of people with million of amount in their accounts which they wish to get withdrawn?

It just looks somehow to me how people are lamenting on withdrawing.

Am sorry for bringing u back here.
But I will aprc8 a comprehensive explation from u.
Thank.
Is anyone having issues with withdrawals now?
Re: "SUREBET247 IS A Scam"see Reasons Inside by Nobody: 4:02am On Apr 20, 2017
whats your maximium stake and maximium winnings
Timbuktu14:
Is anyone having issues with withdrawals now?
Re: "SUREBET247 IS A Scam"see Reasons Inside by Timbuktu14(m): 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
supergata:
whats your maximium stake and maximium winnings
Maximum stake online is 1M.

Retail is 150k per betslip.

Maximum winnings online is 2.5M

Maximum winnings for retail outlets in Lagos is 10M.

It's 25M outside Lagos.
Re: "SUREBET247 IS A Scam"see Reasons Inside by pyrex23(m): 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
baslone:

This was the reply to the poster above you-

Unfortunately, he never replied. Obviously his story is full of loopholes

Can we have your user name sir.
i want to open acct with surebet.....wat is their minimum witdrawal.. Do u ave cashout option?
Re: "SUREBET247 IS A Scam"see Reasons Inside by pyrex23(m): 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
Timbuktu14:
No, its not. You have issues with it?

how is surebet....do they have cashout.?
What is d minimum&maximum withdrawal..?
How fast is payout?
Re: "SUREBET247 IS A Scam"see Reasons Inside by pyrex23(m): 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
Timbuktu14:
No, its not. You have issues with it?

How fast is payout?

Considering switching......
Re: "SUREBET247 IS A Scam"see Reasons Inside by Timbuktu14(m): 7:36am On Oct 13, 2017
pyrex23:

How fast is payout?

Considering switching......
Minimum withdrawal is 2k while maximum withdrawal per 24hrs is 1M.

Payout is super fast. It is what we are known for... Usually, you get your payout under 3hrs.

For Cash Out, it's not available just yet but would be in a short time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Harsh Truth Every Entrepreneur Should Have In Mind / We Reduced Minting Of Naira To Boost Electronic Transactions – CBN / Where Can I Get Affordable Wrist Watch At Whole Sale Price In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.