Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself (55845 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Renames Itself As “islamic State In West Africa” / Boko Haram Renames Itself “islamic State In West Africa” / Black West Africa & Boko Haram Are Not A Priority To The West - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
What exactly is the passion driving these people? undecided
Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by adwem2003(m): 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
eCollynzo:
That is the change we are talking about.
Buhari's reform agenda.

You are a goat.

1 Like

Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by nobilie: 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
I didn't see she-cow in the picture. Is he dead or missing? idiots. Want us to feel you are actually in west Africa. For all i see, you are only in Nigeria, Niger, Chad and perhapa cameroon.

Fools. You have achieved your aim. You can't function again in Naija
Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by Adyrin(m): 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
Na him snap the picture
andymofia:
shekau is missing in this images, did he later attend time's dinner?

1 Like

Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by toshmann(m): 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
These Buhari Boys should go and sit down joo grin

Or better still, let the general give them some territory in the desert to call their home. And make sure they have no visas to enter nigeria.
Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by shrek4(m): 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
So fake and lame.... They want to copy ISIS (Islamic State In Syria).... But BH's acronym is so wack.

Shekau was named in Time's 100, to what end? Were they trying to encourage him by promoting terrorism, cos that's what the recognition means.
Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
APC change, Change, is here. .....

very soon had I know will be our feed back to baba buharı

1 Like

Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by idris4eva(m): 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
So these idiots they watch t.v
Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by ajepako(f): 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
andymofia:
shekau is missing in this images, did he later attend time's dinner?

Yeah he attended and ate AK 47 for dinner and didnt wake up the next day....
Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
I can't find this news on western media yet. Hope it's not true sha
Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by Pascal181: 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
Which type of religion is dis! So blood thirsty
Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by Emperorone(m): 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
The guy in the fifth pics looks like I go diegrin just saying sha...but where is that hyena look alike shekau
Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by Dahjhi: 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
toluad:
bro can I have the repost of where u posted the student expenses?
Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by Truckpusher(m): 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
Their grand commander will soon be in Aso Rock , hence they've can now show their face after all they will get a part on the back for a job welldone.

Why don't we put some oil money in the hands of Christian minorities in the north that has been killed and chased away from their land by Boko Haram and watch them do wonders too? undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
WE CONTINUE TO JOKE UNTIL THE BLOODED BLADE STARTS SCRAPING THE SKIN ON OUR TIGHTENED THROATS
Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by emzila(m): 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
Do u take notice of this:
1)the Armor Tank is not with them any longer.
2) shekau not in the pix.
3) the new face of bokoharam look hungry.
4) no more army uniform for the bad guys. Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by tonte(m): 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
They are not Muslims so what are they? They are employed by who/what?? They are Muslims win a different doctrine from what the majority of Muslims are thought

Hadone:
THIS SO CALLED BOKOS, ISIS, ISWA OR WHAT EVER THEY CALL THEMSELVES ARE NOT MUSLIMS IN ANY SENSE. THEY'RE ONLY EMPLOYED TO GIVE ISLAM A BAD NAME
Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by damola311: 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
Sirnokiopee:
if this is true... i think i smell trouble. Not for Nigeria thou, maybe smaller country. because the general is gonna be in charge soon and wont wait 6 years to tackle them
Your mumu no get version 2

1 Like

Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by criuze(m): 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
sure men , they want their own. They need a clear separate country . no be Niger delta ; every day talk talk
Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
[size=13pt]Que the excuse for American troops to enter Nigeria.

May the Gods of our great ancestors protect our president elect and his incoming administration.

Our sneaky enemy that is America has plans to sabotage Nigeria's democracy.

America covertly funds and controls Boko Haram / ISIS.

America is determined to find a way to balkanise Nigeria in 2015 as per their prediction almost 20years ago, to achieve this they cannot have a patriotic and competent leader like Buhari in charge of Nigeria.

Buhari should announce his cabinet and take charge of the country; handover is just a mere ceremony haba !
[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by akin269(m): 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
u vote for change

and u will see change.

You people we soon regret.

Any way, GEJ is still my man

1 Like

Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by kinibigdeal(m): 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
Yes, they are now islamic state, since what they have always wanted is an islamic president. Here we go!

1 Like

Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by Emperorone(m): 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
shrek4:
So fake and lame.... They want to copy ISIS (Islamic State In Syria).... But BH's acronym is so wack.

Shekau was named in Time's 100, to what end? Were they trying to encourage him by promoting terrorism, cos that's what the recognition means.
don't mind them because it Beats me why they fail to name jihadi John in their useless Times100

2 Likes

Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by xreal: 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
islam and violence.

Dirty.
Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
I still wonder why only the ugly ones join boko haram!

1 Like

Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by blazetitov: 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
Those lunatics are not Nigerians.
Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by MKO4ever(m): 2:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
Leave them, their days are sooo numbered
Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
I still wonder why only the ugly ones join boko haram!Are the ugly ones hopeless?
Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by FOLLOWJESUS: 2:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
We understand, at list the change must be complete

1 Like

Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
kenbee:
If this is part of the agenda the much clamoured change has, I don't regret the clear choice we the South Easterners made!
And what has that got to do with the post?

1 Like

Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by Dekatron(m): 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
oleary:
OK

I hope Buhari deals with this menace as promised.
EWU GAMBIA. . . Its no more fun here on Nl,bro . . . You just pissed me off

ko make sense mehn. . . Its annoying for mobile users
Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
The fear of the general is te beginning of change of name, can u notice that their numbers are little compared to their former pictures, it's battle to finish and Godwin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory / Victor Edoror, Others Visit Police Commissioner (Photos) / How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.