Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,104 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Disease Of the Soul: Anger (Ghadhab) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Disease Of the Soul: Anger (Ghadhab) (9839 Views)

Ramadan: With Which Soul Will You Meet The Guest? / Eman Booster To Nourish Your Soul / What Happens To The Soul Of A Dead Person (at The Initial Stage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disease Of the Soul: Anger (Ghadhab) by MKO4ever(m): 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
Diamondamsel:

like seriously, u ar a muslim? Then i pray almighty Allah ease dz religion 4 u

Amen oo
Re: Disease Of the Soul: Anger (Ghadhab) by hikmojj(m): 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
brilliant post bro.....Jazakumullahu khayr.
Re: Disease Of the Soul: Anger (Ghadhab) by AlBaqir(m): 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
yusufbida:
U will adhere to d teachings by d time u enter GRAVE.

Dear brother, you are a bit harsh with those words. Kindly read this advice:
"...infuse your heart with love, mercy and kindness for your subjects. Be not in the face of them, a voracious animal, counting them as easy prey , for they are of two kinds; either they are your brothers in religion or your equals in creation." {'Ali ibn Abi Talib (as)}

MKO4ever:

Swear that you are perfect and without any sin.

Now you are ANGRY @underlined.

yusufbida:

Nonsense u dot sound as a muslim at all.

You are ANGRY too @underline.

MKO4ever:
I'm sorry to say, but you sound to me like hediot

You see! Its becoming a chain reaction. That's the insinuation of Shaitan who simply wishes to create enmity. May Allah protect us from our accursed enemy, Shaitan and his cursed troops.

Take it easy y'all. May Allah fill your (and mine) hearts with love.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disease Of the Soul: Anger (Ghadhab) by Walexz02(m): 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
Jazakhallah khairan
Re: Disease Of the Soul: Anger (Ghadhab) by yusufbida(m): 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
AlBaqir:

Dear brother, you are a bit harsh with those words. Kindly read this advice:
"...infuse your heart with love, mercy and kindness for your subjects. Be not in the face of them, a voracious animal, counting them as easy prey , for they are of two kinds; either they are your brothers in religion of your equals in creation." {'Ali ibn Abi Talib (as)}

Now you are ANGRY @underlined.

You are ANGRY too @underline.

You see! Its becoming a chain reaction. That's the insinuation of Shaitan who simply wishes to create enmity. May Allah protect us from our accursed enemy, Shaitan and his cursed troops.

Take it easy y'all. May Allah fill your (and mine) hearts with love.
Jazakum llahu khairah for d guidance.
Re: Disease Of the Soul: Anger (Ghadhab) by 9jaforlife: 5:00am On Apr 25, 2015
Helpful thread indeed. Anger comes easy sometimes but always difficult to fight. However, one can definitely work on it by drawing inspiration from words of God and hadiths such as this thread... May Allah assist us (Ameen)

JazakAllah Khairan @OP

1 Like

Re: Disease Of the Soul: Anger (Ghadhab) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
9jaforlife:
Helpful thread indeed. Anger comes easy sometimes but always difficult to fight. However, one can definitely work on it by drawing inspiration from words of God and hadiths such as this thread... May Allah assist us (Ameen)

JazakAllah Khairan @OP

Well, while not trying to detract from the op, I think as Muslims, we should always keep things in perspective. There are no hadith in the op attributed to the prophet (saw); and only a verse or two of the Quran. The teachings are those attributed to Jaafar alSadiq or Imam alBaqir etc; with unknown isnad.
Re: Disease Of the Soul: Anger (Ghadhab) by AlBaqir(m): 1:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
Abuamam:

Well, while not trying to detract from the op, I think as Muslims, we should always keep things in perspective.

I'm doubly sure you don't even know such "perspective". grin grin

Abuamam:

There are no hadith in the op attributed to the prophet (saw); and only a verse or two of the Quran.

Really?! That's daunting and bold statement.
'Eyesight is useless if the insight is blind' {Imam 'Ali ibn Abi Talib, salawatullah wa salamu alahi}

Abuamam:

The teachings are those attributed to Jaafar alSadiq or Imam alBaqir etc;

Are you challenging your Lord and your Prophet (peace be upon him and his household) with teachings from Ja'far Sadiq and Muhammad al-Baqir? I bet you hardly comprehend Qur'an!

"... And We appointed them IMAMS, guiding by Our command" {Quran21:72-73}

"Or do they envy the people for what Allah has given them of His grace? But indeed We have given the offspring of Ibrahim the book and the wisdom, and We have given them a grand kingdom" {sura Nisa: 54}

Prophet (peace be upon him and his household) also informs:
" "O mankind! I have left behind over you that which if you hold fast to it you will never go astray: the Book of Allah and MY OFFSPRING, MY AHL al-BAYT ."

This hadith with slight variations (and all pointing to Book of Allah and the ahl al-bayt) is recorded in almost ALL the 'six most authentic Sunni collection of hadith (except Bukhari) viz: Sahih Muslim, Tirmidhi, Abu Dawud, Ibn Majah, Nisai not to mention other Sunni classical books of collections of hadith with more than 30 different chain of transmitters making it Mutawattir.

Abuamam:

with unknown isnad.

"Ask those who know if you do not" ~Qur'an.
Re: Disease Of the Soul: Anger (Ghadhab) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
AlBaqir:

I'm doubly sure you don't even know such "perspective". grin grin

Really?! That's daunting and bold statement.
'Eyesight is useless if the insight is blind' {Imam 'Ali ibn Abi Talib, salawatullah wa salamu alahi}

Are you challenging your Lord and your Prophet (peace be upon him and his household) with teachings from Ja'far Sadiq and Muhammad al-Baqir? I bet you hardly comprehend Qur'an!

"... And We appointed them IMAMS, guiding by Our command" {Quran21:72-73}

"Or do they envy the people for what Allah has given them of His grace? But indeed We have given the offspring of Ibrahim the book and the wisdom, and We have given them a grand kingdom" {sura Nisa: 54}

Prophet (peace be upon him and his household) also informs:
" "O mankind! I have left behind over you that which if you hold fast to it you will never go astray: the Book of Allah and MY OFFSPRING, MY AHL al-BAYT ."

This hadith with slight variations (and all pointing to Book of Allah and the ahl al-bayt) is recorded in almost ALL the 'six most authentic Sunni collection of hadith (except Bukhari) viz: Sahih Muslim, Tirmidhi, Abu Dawud, Ibn Majah, Nisai not to mention other Sunni classical books of collections of hadith with more than 30 different chain of transmitters making it Mutawattir.

"Ask those who know if you do not" ~Qur'an.

Mere rhetoric. The Shi'a do not quote the prophet (saw). Abuse me all you want. The fact stands. And I was not here to argue; merely pointing out the brother's error in assuming that the op contains hadith... it does not. Let me put it this way...

EXACTLY what proportion of the 'ahadith' in -say- Kulayni's alKafi; is linked to the prophet (saw)?

According to the (obviously biased) shi'a Imam; alMajlisi, EXACTLY what proportion of the 'ahadith' in alKafi; are actually authentic (we are talking by shi'a standards here)? How many of those 'authentic' ones are actually linked to the prophet (saw)?

My point exactly.
And that is one of your most authoritative books of hadith; perhaps the most.

PS, MY Imam is Muhammad bin Abdullah bin AbdulMuttallib; Last prophet of Allah; and His final messenger and a mercy to all mankind. May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him.

My creed stops at

"la ilaha illa Allah; Muhammadan rasulullah"

requiring no further professions of loyalty to walis and imams.

I need no other creed nor imam. Thank you.
Re: Disease Of the Soul: Anger (Ghadhab) by AlBaqir(m): 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
Abuamam:

Mere rhetoric. The Shi'a do not quote the prophet (saw).

Again another daunting and bold statement just like the previous fallacy:
Abuamam:

There are no hadith in the op attributed to the
prophet (saw)

Abuamam:

Abuse me all you want.

Haba bro! Abuse?! You exaggerate too much. Perhaps you are being hunt by your secret intentions.
"Good intentions are the most beautiful secrets" {Imam 'Ali Ibn Abi Talib (as)}

Abuamam:

The fact stands. And I was not here to argue; merely pointing out the brother's error in assuming that the op contains hadith... it does not. Let me put it this way...

@underline, argue?! I gave you a reply and here you are with an accusation of "arguing". Don't be paranoid man. I take things academically.

As per the brother's statement, apart from the fact that the OP contain hadith from the Prophet (peace be upon him and his purified household), it also contains ahadith from the Prophet's household whom he left as sole guide of this Ummah after his demise. What else do you want?!

Besides, there are many Athar in Sahihain still tagged "hadith".

Abuamam:

EXACTLY what proportion of the 'ahadith' in -say- Kulayni's alKafi; is linked to the prophet (saw)?

According to the (obviously biased) shi'a Imam; alMajlisi, EXACTLY what proportion of the 'ahadith' in alKafi; are actually authentic (we are talking by shi'a standards here)? How many of those 'authentic' ones are actually linked to the prophet (saw)?

My point exactly.
And that is one of your most authoritative books of hadith; perhaps the most.

Here you are spewing your deep painful feelings yet you are not here to argue. Anyway I always try as much as I can to avoid derailing.

Abuamam:

PS, MY Imam is Muhammad bin Abdullah bin AbdulMuttallib; Last prophet of Allah; and His final messenger and a mercy to all mankind. May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him.

My creed stops at

"la ilaha illa Allah; Muhammadan rasulullah"

requiring no further professions of loyalty to walis and imams.

I need no other creed nor imam. Thank you.

grin grin grin By their fruit ye shall know them. You remind me of a certain Sahaba at the death-bed of the holy Prophet (peace be upon him and his household) when the Prophet ordered "Bring pen and paper so I can write a document that so long you adhere to, you will NEVER go astray".

If you don't remember that Sahaba's reply, here it is resembling your submission: "The pang of sickness has overwhelmed the prophet and the Book of Allah is enough for us"

Do have a nice weekend wa fi Amanillah.

1 Like

Re: Disease Of the Soul: Anger (Ghadhab) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
AlBaqir:

Here you are spewing your deep painful feelings yet you are not here to argue. Anyway I always try as much as I can to avoid derailing.

I see that my questions were effectively shunted aside.

In passing, I may add that I have no deep painful feelings about anything, alhamdulillah; as I do not belong to the group of vociferous dissenters who turn every percieved slight into a national holiday for self-flagellation and wailing. Neither am I interested in what sources you choose to quote; I see you even quoted the Bible at me, and I pass no judgement; I merely pointed out to the brother that sources in the op are not up to the standards required by Muslims, in contrast to his mistaken observation.

Of course, we do not want to derail, so have a nice weekend yourself.
Re: Disease Of the Soul: Anger (Ghadhab) by 9jaforlife: 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
Abuamam and AlBaqir, both of you should please stop this... You're beginning to take this farther than necessary- you may end up doing the exact opposite of what this thread is meant to teach us.

Even if you have disagreements, your common grounds are waaaay bigger- you both share the kalimah for God's sakes!! If the ummah becomes antagonistic towards one another because of little differences, it gives way to those who are fighting to spread evil.

Q8:46
"And obey Allah and His messenger, [size=16pt] and dispute not one with another [/size] lest ye falter and your strength depart from you; but be steadfast! Lo! Allah is with the steadfast"

Q8:73
"The Unbelievers are protectors, one of another: [size=16pt] Unless ye do this, (protect each other), [/size] there would be tumult and oppression on earth, and great mischief"

May Allah guide us.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / Polygamy As An Advantage To Innocent Women By Taofeek Yusuf / 12 Amazing Tips To Become A Better Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.