Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

This Northern Governor Is A Demon! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Northern Governor Is A Demon! (564 Views)

BREAKING: Northern Governor Joins Biafra Movement, Wants Freedom -- BNN / This Northern Secret Of Unity Gives We Easterners No Excuse. / Hilarious Picture Of A Northern Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Northern Governor Is A Demon! by AOjoeguari(m): 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
A certain Governor from the North once said that, "even though the press write all sorts of derogatory reports about me, it ll be useless because my citizens cannot read, and for this, I am glad."

Those are the kinda leaders the Northern commoners are sweeping away. They are the reasons the North has been behind civilisation. They are the blights that were unleashed on the unsuspecting citizens of the North.

I hope the likes of El-Rufai and Tambuwal effect the necessary changes that will eventually relegate those cankerworms to the pit of hell.

- DK

‪#‎DetectiveKrojo‬.

(1) (Reply)

Imo Rerun Election: 10 Security Men To Man Each Polling Booth / Another Judge Refuses To Stop Fayose’s Impeachment!!! / Study Your Desire Course In China @ Affordable School Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.