Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,943 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) - Business (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) (291397 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (122) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by positiveM: 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ndidim:
hey guyz its not about activating, having these robots/script in ya trading arsenal but how helpful it is in growing your portfolio.. thts d essesnce of all these.. so i wont be wasting my time and yours.... all the result i got was from guyz from other countries... non from naija.
Please, how far with your trades with the script/robot. update d house with your losses and wins, lets know where u r getting it wrong.

#Ndidiamaka
Good afternoon Boss, I have demo trade for a while and am so happy to be part of this.. Pls I really want to go live now with CR332598 & VRTC1144482 pls help me with the scripts strategy 3 on these REAL & Virtual. I have sent you mails several times.. Pls I await your response. God Bless you for the good work..
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by positiveM: 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ndidim:

i sent d script..... for d cr, if u can access both account via 1 email, it will work for both cr n vr
Thanks you so much Boss.. God bless you sir.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Abrahamweb(m): 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ndidim,please can you make a video on how you use the vps,i.e installing imacros,coping the script to the vps.thanks.
i sent you mail about the script,i need am o.thankx again
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
Hi Ndidi, Pls help me with strategy 3 script. CR333019 and VRTC1055811. I sent you a mail from likkybelle@yahoo.com. Please script is needed on the 2 as they are not accessed with same email address.

Also help with full access for TBM serial TBM27Z4245896978X5 .

Many thanks and may God continue to bless you for this great work .
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by lekan208(m): 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ndidi please this email will be 3rd i know it is not easy but please this is my cr133538 vr 294369 for the script TMB25Z4376523834X5 my email is lekan208@gmail.com I am also sending another email now with he same info
Thank you and God bless in anticipation of your response
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tomaxzyn(m): 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
tomaxzyn:
@ndidi....Thanks for activating the tbm full version..

pls help me Activate the imacros script for my account CR333581

my email Address is joxzyn4barca@gmail.com

hello ndidi..i am still waiting for the imacros script..i have already sent a mail to your box since morning
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Abrahamweb(m): 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
guys try this tick picker for now

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by sammary54: 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ndidim:
hey guyz its not about activating, having these robots/script in ya trading arsenal but how helpful it is in growing your portfolio.. thts d essesnce of all these.. so i wont be wasting my time and yours.... all the result i got was from guyz from other countries... non from naija.
Please, how far with your trades with the script/robot. update d house with your losses and wins, lets know where u r getting it wrong.

#Ndidiamaka

Ndidim, thank you so much for these great work you are doing presently, I pray THE LORD will continue to bless you.

MY COMMENT:
The scripts and TBMATIC are wonderful and power, which I used to raised my $50 to $202 within 2days , BUT AS YOU HAVE RIGHTLY SAID THAT it is good for people with large account.
Recently, I used the same TBMATIC during the trending market, then the robot took me (for the first time oo) to level 8 -9 Martigale, before I quickly stop it. At the end of that session I lost $83 instantly. which dropped my account to like $117. Since then , I have been scared to place the trade for long time without physically watching the market.

Permit me to say this Mr. Ndidim, if you could please help us out (people with small account) with the new robot (as promised), to grow our account to the point that I can confidently put a stop loss of say $200 per trade, to achieve target TP. That will also help.
. OR WHAT DO YOU THINK I CAN DO/ ADVICE FOR ME TO TRADE CONFIDENTLY WITHOUT FAIR
Once again Sir, thank you so much for your COMMITMENT AND DEDICATION to help others, May the Lord continue to BLESS you and INCREASE YOU MORE AND MORE
AND MORE GREENS TO OUR ACCOUNT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by badruf(m): 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
Abrahamweb:
guys try this tick picker for now

DOWNLOAD BUT IT IS NOT WORKING
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by badruf(m): 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
H indidim i need the script for the following:
Strategy 3 Tick Picker Reversal Automated
Strategy 3 Tick Picker Follow Signal Automated
Strategy 4 RiseFall 3lp strategy works with forex pairs
cr55058
vrtc91641

fataibadru25@gmail.com.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
sammary54:

Ndidim, thank you so much for these great work you are doing presently, I pray THE LORD will continue to bless you.

MY COMMENT:
The scripts and TBMATIC are wonderful and power, which I used to raised my $50 to $202 within 2days , BUT AS YOU HAVE RIGHTLY SAID THAT it is good for people with large account.
Recently, I used the same TBMATIC during the trending market, then the robot took me (for the first time oo) to level 8 -9 Martigale, before I quickly stop it. At the end of that session I lost $83 instantly. which dropped my account to like $117. Since then , I have been scared to place the trade for long time without physically watching the market.

Permit me to say this Mr. Ndidim, if you could please help us out (people with small account) with the new robot (as promised), to grow our account to the point that I can confidently put a stop loss of say $200 per trade, to achieve target TP. That will also help.
. OR WHAT DO YOU THINK I CAN DO/ ADVICE FOR ME TO TRADE CONFIDENTLY WITHOUT FAIR
Once again Sir, thank you so much for your COMMITMENT AND DEDICATION to help others, May the Lord continue to BLESS you and INCREASE YOU MORE AND MORE
AND MORE GREENS TO OUR ACCOUNT

wonderful..... i appreciate your honest response sir. TBM very good robot but can take u upto 11 martingale if binary carry u for mind. But people with large account dont bother about this coz its def got to win.... 1 of the result i got from UK... the guy runs it on $3k account, target $100 daily, he has been hitting tp comfortable till date. Pls everyone, i hope people requesting for TBM have large account? but at same time, it depend on your settings and target... binary will drag u to the 11th level if u want a bigger target. thats why i advice people with small account if u must use tbm, target little per season.. u will always hit tp.

For the script, u can use it on a small account, just use a conservative settings like, initial stake= 0.51 , martingale= 2n(option 2), duration= 5, period analysis= 3(for fast result) or 9(conseravative), execution mode= follow....
if u check d screen shot i sent in yesterday.... u will notice TP= 100, SL= 100, that was done on $200 account and tp hit. so it all depends on the settings u use...

For the new robot... from tomorrow, u will start recieving it.... and more to come, i just dont want to bombard the house with these stuffs, its like its taking over other activities here...

And please.... u mustnt use all these systems... just pic one, and improve on it, there's nothing like perfection.

#Ndidiamaka
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ndidim:

#Ndidiamaka

Ndidim here is my act CR111437 pls help me
with strategy 3 and 4 script.
wealthmanagers4@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by badruf(m): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
badruf:
H indidim i need the script for the following:
Strategy 3 Tick Picker Reversal Automated
Strategy 3 Tick Picker Follow Signal Automated
Strategy 4 RiseFall 3lp strategy works with forex pairs
cr55058
vrtc91641

fataibadru25@gmail.com.

STILL WAITING FOR THE SCRIPT
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by ujan: 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
Please help me with strategy 3 i.e tick picker follow and reversal signal.This is my account no CR38527 and my email:jukusamuel@yahoo.com. THANKS and GOD BLESS
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by harrymoore(m): 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ndidim:

wonderful..... i appreciate your honest response sir. TBM very good robot but can take u upto 11 martingale if binary carry u for mind. But people with large account dont bother about this coz its def got to win.... 1 of the result i got from UK... the guy runs it on $3k account, target $100 daily, he has been hitting tp comfortable till date. Pls everyone, i hope people requesting for TBM have large account? but at same time, it depend on your settings and target... binary will drag u to the 11th level if u want a bigger target. thats why i advice people with small account if u must use tbm, target little per season.. u will always hit tp.

For the script, u can use it on a small account, just use a conservative settings like, initial stake= 0.51 , martingale= 2n(option 2), duration= 5, period analysis= 3(for fast result) or 9(conseravative), execution mode= follow....
if u check d screen shot i sent in yesterday.... u will notice TP= 100, SL= 100, that was done on $200 account and tp hit. so it all depends on the settings u use...

For the new robot... from tomorrow, u will start recieving it.... and more to come, i just dont want to bombard the house with these stuffs, its like its taking over other activities here...

And please.... u mustnt use all these systems... just pic one, and improve on it, there's nothing like perfection.

#Ndidiamaka

I have mailed you, please kindly reply as soon as possible.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by engronalight: 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ndidim:

forward d vpn details...

I have sent you my Vpn details.pls be kind enought to give me the activation key for the Tbm : TBM24Z4986117898x5 .and the scripts I have requested for strategy 1 ,3 and 4 as I will like to test and pick the best from the three.i sent my virtual acc and real acc in the mail I sent you.pls my request are many and I know but grant me these last request.i had to travel today in order to read this entire page in an undertone and to practice it very well tonight.i only have tomorrow to stay here pls help me.thanks bro.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by engronalight: 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
I have sent you my Vpn details.pls be kind enought to give me the activation key for the Tbm : TBM24Z4986117898x5 .and the scripts I have requested for strategy 1 ,3 and 4 as I will like to test and pick the best from the three.i sent my virtual acc and real acc in the mail I sent you.pls my request are many and I know but grant me these last request.i had to travel today in order to read this entire page in an undertone and to practice it very well tonight.i only have tomorrow to stay here pls help me.thanks bro.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by prindu(m): 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
HI ND, pls help me with this key biko;

TBM27Z41823665203X5, thanks!
Pls, I also sent u mail for ur script (strategy 3)
Prindulove@yahoo.com.
VRTC359879
God bless u richly! Plssssssss
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by dayomike(m): 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
please help a novice in this biz. i just got to hear about binary option trading and am interested. what do i need to do as a newbie? thanks.

cos everything am reading on this thread is like gibberish to me.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by smartearn(m): 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ndidim:
Done....

No time fore seasonal trading again... set and forget.

#Ndidiamaka

Oga Ndidim

please i have sent you mail more than three times for the script and the robot and you have not reply me please help me to send it my email add is alexienus@yahoo.com and my acct no is cr23858
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by chloro4ethene: 12:01am On Sep 28, 2015
Please an someone who has been following provide me with link on how to install the TICK PICKER software please.i really need it.thank you
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fidellamo(m): 12:21am On Sep 28, 2015
Ndidim:

check ur mail

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE REAL ACCOUNT BUT COULD YOU ALSO HELP ME WITH THE DEMO (VRTC1142203) AS I USE DIFFERENT EMAILS WITH THEM AND WOULD WANT TO TRY OUT MORE ON DEMO BEFORE GOING LIVE.

THANKS.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by ambunmi: 12:48am On Sep 28, 2015
Ndidim:

Tnx br. God bless u
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by chidi01(m): 1:05am On Sep 28, 2015
Ndidim:

color=#006600]#Ndidiamaka[/color]

First I want to say a big thank you for immense help you're giving us, without asking for anything in return. Also thanks for the Tbm serial you sent me. I also experienced what the guy talked about and have decided to raise my investment before placing trade again.

Please help me with the script, since it can deliver with small account. Will be very grateful.

My A/C is CR231584 chidifame@gmail.com

Thanks once again. We are eagerly waiting for the new robot.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 28, 2015
nwendu:

Hi Ndidi, Pls help me with strategy 3 script. CR333019 and VRTC1055811. I sent you a mail from likkybelle@yahoo.com. Please script is needed on the 2 as they are not accessed with same email address.
Also help with full access for TBM serial TBM27Z4245896978X5 .
Many thanks and may God continue to bless you for this great work .

@ Ndidi, I await your kind response. Pls help me. Thanks Bro.....
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by omakay(m): 7:48am On Sep 28, 2015
Help ooooooo....

The tradingview web chart no gree open again oooo..

Is anybody experiencing the same?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by engronalight: 8:29am On Sep 28, 2015
Nwanne m Nwoke Ndidi pls help me with this TBM28Z4986117898X5 as it has expired .pls my brother.it is for my vps.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by bigj1800: 8:33am On Sep 28, 2015
Could some help me with Ndidim: email or phone pls ....Thanks
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by nurudine: 9:11am On Sep 28, 2015
fidellamo:

I just wonder how you will be able to make profit with the robot if you cant stick to a simple instruction "USE THE EMAIL I DROPPED"

undecided undecided undecided***JUST WONDERING*** undecided undecided undecided

please is this the mail ndidiamaka@yopmail.com ?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by toppy1234: 9:51am On Sep 28, 2015
YES
nurudine:

please is this the mail ndidiamaka@yopmail.com ?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by nurudine: 11:14am On Sep 28, 2015
toppy1234:
YES

I HAVE SENT YOU A MAIL, PLS CHECK ND REPLY
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by needinfo: 11:22am On Sep 28, 2015
Ndidim:

#Ndidiamaka
i don't really know if you normally ignores my comments or busy with stuffs.i have been asking how to get the tbm bot because i did not see any link to download it from. Also, i asked about the script you are making and how one can get it.is it only via mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (122)

Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.