Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,498 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) (290904 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (122) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
wapmasta001:

IF U APPLIED THE ARROW SEPARATELY, GOTO INPUTS AND CHANGE THE 50 TO 5.....PUT 5 INSTEAD OF 50.....AND U SHUD BE GOOD...
mine is showing fine and wella..confirm below

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
@wapmasta001...i stopped trading fx unto some issues and ported to random but u just made me come back.this is the benefit of being a good trader or being good at what u do cos u tend to learn very fast...pics of trades taken around 8mins ago...

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
wapmasta001:

IF U APPLIED THE ARROW SEPARATELY, GOTO INPUTS AND CHANGE THE 50 TO 5.....PUT 5 INSTEAD OF 50.....AND U SHUD BE GOOD...
oga wappy,abeg check the settings well that 50 produces more accurately than the 5 (my personal observation) cos the 5 produces more arrows but likely not very accurate...whats your take on this bro ?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fxstory(m): 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
austynoh:
THE STRAT. WORKS ON HIGHER TIMEFFRAME AS WELL
does it repaint like the other arrows indicators that shift to the next after it appears and failed and it keeps shifting after series of failed alert until it catches the right candle and stick.for those making use of P.A and candlestick, you can use it to filter bad trades with this strategy too.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by omakay(m): 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
wapmasta001:
THE NORMAL EXAMPLE FOR A CALL OR RISE TRADE

WAIT FOR ARROW TO SHOW ON CANDLE (ARROW COMES OUT IMMEDIATELY AFTER CANDLE CLOSE WITH ALERT)
CANDLE WITH ARROW MUST BE MAKING A NEW HIGH (ARROW CANDLE BODY MUST BE HIGHRT ATLEAST THAN PREVIOUS CANDLE BODY)
PUT AN HORIZONTAL LINE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ARROW CANDLE
WAIT FOR THE NEW CANDLE TO MOVE TO THE LINE
ENTER AS SOON AS PRICE RETRACE TO YOUR HORIZONTAL LINE WITH TIME REMAINING FOR CANDLE TO CLOSE 30MINS TF.....
EXAMPLE OF A CALL OR RISE TRADE......EXAMPLE BELOW

Abeg help me clarify something!!!!

When we say the middle of the candle, are we going to consider both the body and the wick of the candle or just the body alone?

Abeg answer quick, my blood dey hot!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fxstory(m): 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
wapmasta001:

does the arrows repaints
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by topsybaba: 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
working fine now...do you have preferred currency pairs for this?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by omakay(m): 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
@wappy, the template you dropped before is empty.

There are no indicators loaded on it.

Please update with a correct version of template!!!!!
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
shalom123:

oga wappy,abeg check the settings well that 50 produces more accurately than the 5 (my personal observation) cos the 5 produces more arrows but likely not very accurate...whats your take on this bro ?

GOOD OF YOU BRO, I WAS ACTUALLY EXPECTING DIZ QUESTION..... cheesy cheesy cheesy......THE 50 PERIOD OFFCOURSE PRODUCES MORE ACCURATE BUT LESS SIGNALS...THATS WAT I DONT WANT THOUGH (LESS SIGNALS)......WE WANT A STRATEGY THAT WILL GIVE A SIGNAL ALMOST ANYTIME WE ARE ONLINE.....NOW AS FOR 5 PERIOD, THATS WHY WE HAVE THE SONIC AND VAL BANDS TO FILTER OUT BAD SIGNALS FOR THE 5 PERIOD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SO THE QUESTION NAW IS HW DO WE FILTER OUT THE BAD TRADES.......... ,,,,,THAT, I WILL EXPLAIN... grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
those having issues with the template...download now

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
wapmasta001:

GOOD OF YOU BRO, I WAS ACTUALLY EXPECTING DIZ QUESTION..... cheesy cheesy cheesy......THE 50 PERIOD OFFCOURSE PRODUCES MORE ACCURATE BUT LESS SIGNALS...THATS WAT I DONT WANT THOUGH (LESS SIGNALS)......WE WANT A STRATEGY THAT WILL GIVE A SIGNAL ALMOST ANYTIME WE ARE ONLINE.....NOW AS FOR 5 PERIOD, THATS WHY WE HAVE THE SONIC AND VAL BANDS TO FILTER OUT BAD SIGNALS FOR THE 5 PERIOD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SO THE QUESTION NAW IS HW DO WE FILTER OUT THE BAD TRADES.......... ,,,,,THAT, I WILL EXPLAIN... grin grin grin grin grin
ok boss...we plenty dey wait for u ooo!
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
fxstory:
does it repaint like the other arrows indicators that shift to the next after it appears and failed and it keeps shifting after series of failed alert until it catches the right candle and stick.for those making use of P.A and candlestick, you can use it to filter bad trades with this strategy too.

LETS E AWARE THAT DZ INDICATOR IS AN EMA CROSS......IT DOESNT SHIFT FROM 1 CANDLE TO THE OTHER...D WORST THAT HAPPEN IS FOR THE ARROW TO DISAPPEAR ON A LOSSING CANDLE.......DISAPPEARANCE OF DIZ ARROW DO NOT CONCERN US......WE JUST HAVE TO FOLLOW THE RULES OF EVERY CANDLE TO TAKE.......NOW LETS TALK ABOUT CANDLES NOT TO BE TAKEN.....IF YOU TAKE ONLY D SET OF CANDLES THAT MATCHES THE RULES AM ABOUT TO MENTION NOW, THE ARROW WILL NEVER DISAPPEAR ON SUCH OCCATIONS,,,,,
1.DONT TAKE INSIDE BARS
2. DONT TAKE NEWS CANDLES
3. DONT TAKE A BULLISH CANDLE WITH MUCH UPPER WICK AND VICE VERSA
4. DONT TAKE AN ARROW THAT FORMS WHEN THERE IS AN ARROW ON THE PREVIOUS 2 CANDLES....VERY IMPORTANT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
omakay:

Abeg help me clarify something!!!!

When we say the middle of the candle, are we going to consider both the body and the wick of the candle or just the body alone?

Abeg answer quick, my blood dey hot!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

WE ARE TO CONSIDER ONLY THE BODY BRO cheesy cheesy cheesy........
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
topsybaba:
working fine now...do you have preferred currency pairs for this?

YES I DO.....
EU, GU, NU, AU, EA, EC, EJ, AJ, GJ, UJ, AND UCAD grin
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
omakay:
@wappy, the template you dropped before is empty.

There are no indicators loaded on it.

Please update with a correct version of template!!!!!

AV U TRIED THE 1 BY SHALOM? wink
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by omakay(m): 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
wapmasta001:

AV U TRIED THE 1 BY SHALOM? wink

Just did!!!

WOrking well!!!
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
LIVE TRADE...... grin grin grin grin grin grin LETS SEE THE END grin grin

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by austey10(m): 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
wapmasta001:

Which currency pair is dat,viewing from my mobile phone?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
austey10:

Which currency pair is dat,viewing from my mobile phone?

EG
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
just won 2 trades with 1 signal...

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
wapmasta001:

BET WON AS USUAL THANKGOD cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
ANODA LIVE TRADE...... shocked shocked shocked

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
shalom123:

DIZ ARE WAT I WANT TO SEE ....LETS MAKE MAIN MONEY.....NOT DEMO grin grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
wapmasta001:

DIZ ARE WAT I WANT TO SEE ....LETS MAKE MAIN MONEY.....NOT DEMO grin grin grin grin
some new bies need demo to learn ooo! make dem no go come here dey troway for u ooo! say na ur system make dem loose their hard earned money. cool cool cool
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by femadesh(m): 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
its painful sometimes when u receive the candle alert, your hope is risen, all conditions met and the next candle fails to retrace to the middle where you place trade target........ just like its happening presently in GBPJPY sad sad
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by toppy1234: 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
Bro thanks for your start, pls is it 5mins TF and 5mins Expiry?

austynoh:
This binary trading system have much win ratio,You can use this at any market time ...as well as any currency pair,but don't use this system in news times, so stay away before 30 minnutes red news times and use after 30 minnute....we using 5 minutes chart to get entries .. this indicators need to install in mt4...

BUY TRADE SET-UP

1.first we need yellow up arrow to get ready to entry .(indicator name=sma corssover_justin)
2.after that candle close same time u should receive big blue arrow with small green arrow together...
keep it in mind you need both to appear together.if it came candle popup time then it may be a best trade for u..

SELL TRADE SET-UP

1. first we need yellow down arrow to get ready to entry .(indicator name=sma corssover_justin)
2. after that candle close, same time u should receive big red arrow with small pink arrow together...
keep it in mind need both together.if it came candle popup time then it may be a best trade for u..

SEE IMAGES BELOW FOR A BUY & SELL TRADE SET-UP

INDICATORS WILL BE UPLOADED SHORTLY...

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by topsybaba: 7:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
took dis now....won trade

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by austey10(m): 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
toppy1234:
Bro thanks for your start, pls is it 5mins TF and 5mins Expiry?

5min expiratn
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by omakay(m): 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
wapmasta001:

I get another wahala oooo....

I applied the recent correct template and its working now.

But i discovered something. Unlike the rest of you all whose ARROW indicator has parameter settings for fast and slow EMA of 50 which is to be changed to 5, mine does not have that.

Mine just has "SOUND ALARM" and "EMAIL ALARM".....

Make una help me oooo!!!!

SOmeone should please drop the correct ARROW file.....

ABEG!!!!!!!!
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
omakay:

I get another wahala oooo....

I applied the recent correct template and its working now.

But i discovered something. Unlike the rest of you all whose ARROW indicator has parameter settings for fast and slow EMA of 50 which is to be changed to 5, mine does not have that.

Mine just has "SOUND ALARM" and "EMAIL ALARM".....

Make una help me oooo!!!!

SOmeone should please drop the correct ARROW file.....

ABEG!!!!!!!!
the one on ur chart is already 5...i adjusted it as wappy said and put it up in a template.its not a problem at all.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by teeboy4x(m): 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
shalom123:
Nice one... Why not double the money and stake it once.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Manweysabi(m): 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
Dear Shalom123... What you're doing could be dangerous to your account. Taking four trades on a single pair at the same time is not advisable.

Just a piece of advice

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (122)

Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.