Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) - Business (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) (291143 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (122) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by amolak: 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
pmann2:

You are 100% right, that is why am making the withdrawal. I make so much online but give it away out of emotions. Binary and roulette are two sure ways of making money online. Sometimes I ask my self, if you can be disciplined a bit you can actually make at least $100 daily. In a month that is $3000 and it is a good amount of money yet I will spend less than 2 or 3 hours online. Online has shown me that it is really a thin line that separates the rich from the poor.
yea, the thin line that separates the rich from the poor is an 'Information' If you are not informed, you will be deformed. That is why we are here
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
Princegav:
NDIDIM.. PLS HELP A BROTHER OUT. THE TBM ON MY VPS NEEDS YOUR MIRACLE... TBM28Z4245896978X5. TNX A LOT BROTHER... U D BEST. AND PLS... WHAT IS THE SOLUTION FOR BLANK BINARY PAGE IN InternetExplorer IN THE VPS ?? pls how can it be fixed?

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Princegav: 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
johndyke:

BIG THANKS BRO... PLS HOW DO I FIX THAT BLANK BINARY.COM IN INTERNET EXPLORER PROBLEM?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by gurusman365: 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
johndyke:

i thought i have replied u since 3:24PM today... 9322834830578

Yeah bro. I'm so sorry I just logged on to naira land right now. I really appreciate your help. Many thanks bro. May God bless you abundantly.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
Princegav:

BIG THANKS BRO... PLS HOW DO I FIX THAT BLANK BINARY.COM IN INTERNET EXPLORER PROBLEM?

Enable java script.... Also download shockwave for IE

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Princegav: 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
WORKED LIKE MAGIC BRO.... THANKS MIL
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
The new robot has some bugs, i thought they would have updated it by now.... i trade RF duration 1min, i noticed sometimes after the trade expiration, instead of refreshing and placing another trade it wouldnt.. i click the (x) like in the pic below n click on view.. then the robot will take it up from there...

This doesnt happen always though.... The programmers too themselves from their trade results prefares using the TOUCH option than RISE/FALL.... so if u must use Rise and fall option, just leave your vps open and monitor your trade till it reach TP..

i havnt experienced that issue using touch option... so take your time guyz, download the software, watch their youtube video and join their facebook group to get their settings....

U HAVE 6HRS TRIALS.... WHen u EXhaust it and satisfied with the robot.. get back to me.

BMT from Robotbmt(dot)com download via http://robotbmt.com/download/bmtinstaller.exe

#Ndidiamaka
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
some trades yesterday...

#Ndidiamaka
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
Endeavour to diversify your trades... when u trade for sometime, "binary dem" tend to look at your trade result to know your trading pattern, once they identify it, they tend to frustrate your trades.. that why many people speak negative about Random market...

Dont just trade RF, use touch, DM, DD and other options...

#Ndidiamaka
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tomaxzyn(m): 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
@ndidi.. i keep getting account expired after installing it on my vps
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
tomaxzyn:
@ndidi.. i keep getting account expired after installing it on my vps
drop your mail let me send u a file... download, open the reGIStration file and send me your systems HWID
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tomaxzyn(m): 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
tomaxzyn4life@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
Hi Ndidi, I just installed but it isnt responding. could you send me the file too pls. estherdavid03@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ok check now....
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fidellamo(m): 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
johndyke:

The new robot has some bugs, i thought they would have updated it by now.... i trade RF duration 1min, i noticed sometimes after the trade expiration, instead of refreshing and placing another trade it wouldnt.. i click the (x) like in the pic below n click on view.. then the robot will take it up from there...

This doesnt happen always though.... The programmers too themselves from their trade results prefares using the TOUCH option than RISE/FALL.... so if u must use Rise and fall option, just leave your vps open and monitor your trade till it reach TP..

i havnt experienced that issue using touch option... so take your time guyz, download the software, watch their youtube video and join their facebook group to get their settings....

U HAVE 6HRS TRIALS.... WHen u EXhaust it and satisfied with the robot.. get back to me.

BMT from Robotbmt(dot)com download via http://robotbmt.com/download/bmtinstaller.exe

#Ndidiamaka

Thanks boss, you are the man! You've got mail from fidellamo@yahoo.com, please kindly reply.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by iffydave: 9:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
Please has anyone deposited in binary with any Nigerian bank card? Tried depositing wit UBA Afri CARD. but wasn't successful, contacted them they referred me to agent.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by sammary54: 9:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
johndyke:

drop your mail let me send u a file... download, open the reGIStration file and send me your systems HWID

I received the message that IT HAS EXPIRED.

PLEASE HELP OO

Email: bizsam3@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by lekan208(m): 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
@Ndidim I got the same error message "your account has expired" when i am opening on vps please my mail is lekan208@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by engronalight: 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
johndyke:

#Ndidiamaka
Baba me I think this one is better for me.They said that my own done expire.helep me this is my email engronalight@yahoo.com.thanks man.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fidellamo(m): 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
Just tried the BMT robot, it says "account has been expired". Please how can this be fixed?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tomaxzyn(m): 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
@ndidi ..i had some difficulties pasting the stuff on my vps but it is going now..i would send the stuff to u when it is done
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
My tbm don expire also pls wealthmanagers4@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by ollybode(m): 12:17am On Oct 01, 2015
johndyke:

#Ndidiamaka

Ndidim please I need you to help me with the script. I have sent you an e-mail. I even call your attention by notifying you on the page 94 of this thread . please help your guy now.

my e-mail add is ollybode@gmail.com. I beg u in the name of God, Biko. PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my binary detail are as follows;
CR128441 and VRTC1131948. thanks
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tomaxzyn(m): 12:27am On Oct 01, 2015
@ndidi i have sent my HWID to your mail...looking forward to your response
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fidellamo(m): 12:36am On Oct 01, 2015
tomaxzyn:
@ndidi i have sent my HWID to your mail...looking forward to your response

PLS HOW DID YOU GET THE HWID, DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE EXPLANATION HE SENT. PLS CHECK YOUR MAIL.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 01, 2015
check your mail...
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fidellamo(m): 1:25am On Oct 01, 2015
johndyke:
check your mail...

I GOT THE MAIL AND I REPLIED. PLEASE WHERE DO I FIND THE BMT TRIAL TO COPY TO THE BMT FOLDER AND WHERE DO I FIND RESRTATION FILE? I CAN'T FIND THEM. THE MEDIAFIRE LINK YOU GAVE HAVE BEEN BLOCKED
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by sammary54: 1:34am On Oct 01, 2015
johndyke:
check your mail...

i COULD NOT DOWNLOAD THE FILE, THIS IS WHAT THE PAGE DISOLAYED

bizsam3@gmail.com

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by positiveM: 1:40am On Oct 01, 2015
Sir, Ndidim, mine too is saying account expired Ooh.. Pls help me with the file and what to do with it. Here is my email sir. olamide468@yahoo.com You are a blessing to US. Thanks a million.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by harrymoore(m): 7:21am On Oct 01, 2015
johndyke:
check your mail...

Please help me with the bmt installer as the downloaded one has expired. My email is sportstrategist@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by danieligbosuah: 7:59am On Oct 01, 2015
Please this is email ndidim, the robot said account expired. jones.daniel855@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (122)

Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.