Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari (56916 Views)

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Daura After The Sallah Holiday (Photos) / Nigerians Protest In London "Buhari Stop The Bloodshed In Rivers State" / "I Am Only Answerable To Buhari" - Daura To Osinbajo On NASS Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by ijustdey: 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2023
Former President Muhammadu Buhari has disclosed why he left Daura, Katsina State, for London.

Buhari said he left Daura for London because he wanted to stay in a quiet place.

He explained that visitors have been trooping to visit him while in his hometown of Daura.

A statement by Buhari’s ex-media aide, Garba Shehu, reads: “He chose to go home in Daura hoping to find the type of quiet he wished for himself, but realizing that this was not the case, visitors trooping in morning, day and night, he moved out to a more distant place.

“It remains his wish that he be allowed to have his needed rest, and for the Tinubu administration to have the right atmosphere to work on the realisation of the promises they made.”

Following the end of his administration, Buhari returned to his hometown of Daura.

However, the president had left Nigeria for London, after which, he met with President Bola Tinubu.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/29/why-i-ran-away-from-daura-to-london-buhari/

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by NwaNimo1(m): 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
Jubril, talk the truth.....Assignment over!

186 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Ihateheadslamer: 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
cheesy

The wicked one run when no one is pursuing him

433 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
They should keep running for reasons best known to them
Contact us for your project writing, dissertation, proposal etc
Kindly check my signature for details

125 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by ManWater: 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2023
The Wicked Runneth When No One Pursueth.

236 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by shortgun(m): 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2023
“It remains his wish that he be allowed to have his needed rest, and for the Tinubu administration to have the right atmosphere to work on the realisation of the promises they made.”

With the statement above is clear that even Buhari who is failure doesn't believe Tinubu is fit for the office of President and lacks the capacity to lead the country.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Puss360(f): 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2023
Lol.... U have tried as a president, if you like go moon, we don't care.....
All we want is for Tinubu to allow us to breathe 🙈

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by TemplarLandry: 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2023
cool Run boy. With your tail between your legs.

120 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Hezzyluv: 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2023
People eyes don see shege for this one month we Don dey miss you already. kiss

13 Likes

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by nedu666: 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2023
After contesting 4 times, buhari failed himself, nigerians, Africa, man and God

144 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Kingosytex(m): 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
Your inglorious years of terror shall forever be remembered.
A corrupt, vengeful, and vindictive fellow who rode on the euphoria of fake integrity to manipulate and deceive the gullible.
Keep running, the good man with bad intentions. cheesy

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2023
shortgun:

With the statement above is clear that even Buhari who is failure doesn't believe Tinubu is fit for the office of President and lacks the capacity to lead the country.

If that’s your conclusion for the statement above, then you’ve concluded wrongly based on your biased point of view.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by DeAdvokate(m): 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2023
But we were told he has no house apart from Nigeria. Still packaging this man as a saint. So no any quite place in Nigeria? Dey joke....Buhari failed himself not just Nigerians. He will look back one day and realised he wasted 8 years of Nigeria's path to progress

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Jackson619007: 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
Why are you running!!! 💨

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by garriAndsugar: 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
buhari should 4k off

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Acidosis(m): 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2023
Talk true oga... You japa because of insecurity.. cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by youngsahito(m): 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2023
No peace for the wicked. They better deport that lifeless man from UK.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by limeta(f): 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2023
You still talking
If you running from friends what will you do when your enemies come looking .
Keep in mind the shiits and ipob members you unlive
No peace for the wicked

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Ogamysamo: 11:00pm On Jun 29, 2023
he needs the rest abeg, every nigerian needs rest... even nigeria suppose to rest, we general suppose to have political break let everybody go home and rest
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by PrincessofDSS(f): 11:08pm On Jun 29, 2023
Lol 😂

Man like PMB 👍
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by sirchim(m): 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2023
Shameless Man, that couldn't deliver one quarter of his campaign promises.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by sirchim(m): 11:26pm On Jun 29, 2023
Kingosytex:
A corrupt, vengeful, and vindictive fellow who rode on the euphoria of fake integrity to manipulate and deceive the gullible.
I dey tell you ☹️☹️

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by shortgun(m): 11:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
Jagungidi:

If that’s your conclusion for the statement above, then you’ve concluded wrongly based on your biased point of view.
What other interpretation do you have?
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by SalamRushdie: 11:44pm On Jun 29, 2023
Buhari you are a con man through and through, is it hotel you are staying in London? You lied that you were going to Niger but na London you go hide in shame ... Useless man

22 Likes

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by iluvdonjazzy: 11:54pm On Jun 29, 2023
Why did you not go to Obudu or Tinapia to rest instead of going to another man's country to rest.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Kenneth4u205(m): 11:56pm On Jun 29, 2023
Why not Saudi Arabia,the headquarters of Muslim?

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by AfonjaScud: 11:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
shortgun:

You read without comprehension.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Omoboricash(m): 2:57am On Jun 30, 2023
shortgun:

The interpretation of bad losers. You will be pained for the next 8 years

3 Likes

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Nobody: 4:06am On Jun 30, 2023
Go wherever you please, it will never be well with you Buhari for all the havoc you recked on Nigerians

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:19am On Jun 30, 2023
Kingosytex:

You were deceived then.
He was never a good man to start with.
He's been a typical Fulani supremacist in wickedness

24 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Update On Kaduna State Governorship Results (2023) / Bridge At Mokwa-Jebba Road In Kwara Collapses After Heavy Rain (Photos) / There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.