Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

How Does It Feel Losing A Pet - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Does It Feel Losing A Pet (788 Views)

US Woman Gets Pet Snake Stuck In Large Ear Piercing (Disturbing PICS) / Will You Keep This As A Pet?!(photo) / I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does It Feel Losing A Pet by barcaboi(m): 5:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
lost my puppy rott Last week...it hurt....He died of parvo....unavailability of the doctor contributed to it and the election period made matter worse....Was part of my dog Republic

www.nairaland.com/2208386/dog-republic

Tell me how u felt when u lost 1.....sad is just an understatement
Re: How Does It Feel Losing A Pet by Vision4God: 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
Was so painful. My dog (simba) was stolen. We kept praying and wishing simba wud com bak.
He was Such a lovely dog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Does It Feel Losing A Pet by jessejagga(m): 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
oh this remains me of ma German shepherd! painful

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel Losing A Pet by Zocken: 6:05am On Jun 11, 2015
It hurts so bad. Just like you lost someone dear. I lost my GSD puppy last night to electrocution occasioned by carelessness on the part of my electrician. Painful

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel Losing A Pet by arcbay(m): 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
It's always tough losing a pet. To me, it's almost the same as losing a human friend, God forgive me...

Long ago, I lost 4dogs, cried my eyes out, not because of the money involved but because I felt the guilt, more like being a bad father, always blamed myself, like I must have missed it somewhere. At first, one of them died, then another, then another, quarantine was way too late, in all I lost four.

Just recently, I lost castro, it was a black Wednesday, still not over it, no illness, no pains, he just dropped and stopped breathing...

And on one occasion too, I had to kill my lead dog with my own hands, she was named "savage", I loved her and love her still...she was infected with rabbies by bats, we tried saving her, she bit me in the process, I didn't mind. She was in pains, the madness, the affliction in her, the aggressive insanity, I couldn't watch her go through the pains anymore. I had to put her to rest. I still see her in my dreams, I still remember those moments, I still remember how many vet doctors I called but upon hearing its a rabid case, they took to their heels, the pains I went through being injected 7-9 doses of anti rabbies vaccine (rabipur). Each time that picture flashes thru my vision, I feel sick, I feel like a killer. it's been 9 years now.

I wish a moment will come, when there shall be no more deaths in my household, neither illness, nor pains...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does It Feel Losing A Pet by blazer90707: 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
It was nt easy when i lost my dog spencer on independence eve last year.i cried.the funny tin was that he died in the night,none of us were aware execpt my parents.and in the mornin i tot i saw him.and i was like calling out to him not until ny mum told me he died the previous nite.i felt reall bad and still miss him to this day even tho we ave gotten a new dog
Re: How Does It Feel Losing A Pet by barcaboi(m): 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
Zocken:
It hurts so bad. Just like you lost someone dear. I lost my GSD puppy last night to electrocution occasioned by carelessness on the part of my electrician. Painful
sorry about the loss.....I saw the thread. ...I think I'll choose Xena as a name soon

(1) (Reply)

White Female Pitbull For Sale....call Or Watsapp 08155560515 / Dogs Breeders In Abuja / Can You See Emotions In The Eyes Of A Dog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.