Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

SUITS: Who's Watching? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / SUITS: Who's Watching? (777 Views)

Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) / Who's Watching Sense8? / Tomorrow Belongs To Me- Movie, Who's Watching? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SUITS: Who's Watching? by CaptPlanet(m): 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
I dunno if season 6 is the latest on this franchise, that's where I stopped anyways.

My opinion, I think Louis Litt didn't deserve to be fired but he's too emotional and it costs him a lot.
I understand that Jessica has a business to run but she's still a b*tch.

My two cents
Re: SUITS: Who's Watching? by ryd3(m): 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
He LIT the hell up on them Bro.... Came back stronger
Re: SUITS: Who's Watching? by CaptPlanet(m): 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
ryd3:
He LIT the hell up on them Bro.... Came back stronger

Lol! In the last episode of Season 6, he came back and demanded for his name up the wall after discovering Mike Ross' havard secret. Do you think he deserves it?
Re: SUITS: Who's Watching? by Ultimatesammie(m): 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Lol! In the last episode of Season 6, he came back and demanded for his name up the wall after discovering Mike Ross' havard secret. Do you think he deserves it?
Dats season 4,season 5 isnt even out yet.
Re: SUITS: Who's Watching? by CaptPlanet(m): 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

Dats season 4,season 5 isnt even out yet.

Shiiiii....
My dealer has pulled one alaba on me. I guess I should get him a subpoena...lol
Re: SUITS: Who's Watching? by kazzonline: 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Shiiiii....
My dealer has pulled one alaba on me. I guess I should get him a subpoena...lol

Hahhaaaa your dealer na mad man i swear, anyways even where you stopped claiming loius litt was fired wasnt the end of that particular season, usa network at the end of every tenth episode goes on a break then resumes back like after 7 months to complete the season, dont lemme giv you spoiler alert, go to o2tvseries and download from episode 11,season 4 and enjoy they way things turned around for louis litt( cudnt help but a lil spoiler alert thou)

1 Like

Re: SUITS: Who's Watching? by CaptPlanet(m): 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
kazzonline:

Hahhaaaa your dealer na mad man i swear, anyways even where you stopped claiming loius litt was fired wasnt the end of that particular season, usa network at the end of every tenth episode goes on a break then resumes back like after 7 months to complete the season, dont lemme giv you spoiler alert, go to o2tvseries and download from episode 11,season 4 and enjoy they way things turned around for louis litt( cudnt help but a lil spoiler alert thou)

Thanks bro!! I'm heading there Asap! I don't mind the spoiler, Louis deserves a turn around at some point esp after his chic left him and her reason was nonsense! I wish he'll date Katrina. That chic was loyal to a fault.
Re: SUITS: Who's Watching? by kazzonline: 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Thanks bro!! I'm heading there Asap! I don't mind the spoiler, Louis deserves a turn around at some point esp after his chic left him and her reason was nonsense! I wish he'll date Katrina. That chic was loyal to a fault.

If i told you what happend to katrina you would hate me till kingdom comes oya sharply go download and watch no be my mouth den go hear say papa frnd dey put momy ontop bed ooo
Re: SUITS: Who's Watching? by CaptPlanet(m): 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
kazzonline:

If i told you what happend to katrina you would hate me till kingdom comes oya sharply go download and watch no be my mouth den go hear say papa frnd dey put momy ontop bed ooo

Shiiii! I dey go download am now! Thanks bro!

(1) (Reply)

Why Has DSTV Removed Major Sports And Movie Stations From Walka??? / #JEMEJI.. Otoga Is Dead.. Let's Pay Our Tribute / Tobi Finally Delivered From The Spell Cee-cee Casted On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.