Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,350 members, 7,860,912 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:42 PM

Petroleum Engineering Test Queations For Entry Level - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Petroleum Engineering Test Queations For Entry Level (458 Views)

Financial Decisions You Shouldn’t Be In A Rush To Make As Entry Level Employee / I'm Suddenly Out Of A Job With Amazing Credentials In Petroleum Engineering UK / Is It Advisable To Enroll In A Masters In Petroleum Engineering Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Petroleum Engineering Test Queations For Entry Level by stillchris: 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
good day all.

please i need your assistance in another area. i studied petroleum engineering and graduated 4 years ago.

all these while i have been working in telecomms. i recently got an invite from an oil firm for 2 weeks ( i asked for the time so i can prepare aince it's been a while i did anything oil & gas).

now my dilemma is that the insider that pushed my cv told me i will be given a basic test on PE and he won't be able to get samples for me.

it's been 4+ years since i graduated and i'll be doing a lot of reading to get myself back and it won't be possible for me to do that because of my current job.

if anyone can help me with a link or sample (if you have any) of the kind of questions. technical questions.
I don't need answers, just questions related to PE usually asked on entry level tests. i will be very greatful

that way i can quickly practice on the necessary areas instead of going through the whole books. and you know how diverse the course is.

thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Youths With Dark Future By Popoola Oluwatolani Micheal (must Read) / 2cents Advice To Young Graduates / Get Intensive HR Management Training To Improve Your Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.